PSL has to abandon the mentality that everything feminine is gay

sexy

sexy

female gaze is law
There is a fine line between female gaze and transgenderism.

Wearing make-up or accessories should not be seen as gay. We are hiding our flaws and appealing to the female gaze.

The same can be said about long hair.

Abandon the macho mentality that anything beyond muscularity and hairiness is gay.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Acion, FascisstChad, unfortunatehobbies and 1 other person
Arabs have sex with goats but are repulsed by faggots. Change your priorities, shitskin.

Half eu has legalized beastiality meanwhile mena has death sentence and this nigga says we fuck goats.

Ur women would rather (and do) fuck dobermans than white men jfl :lul::lul::lul:

Meanwhile ive slayed 10+ white chicks and ur making 0 reply threads on this forum

Also insane cope with shitskin i promise u i have better complexion than u nigger

Half eu has legalized beastiality meanwhile mena has death sentence and this nigga says we fuck goats.

Ur women would rather (and do) fuck dobermans than white men jfl :lul::lul::lul:

Meanwhile ive slayed 10+ white chicks and ur making 0 reply threads on this forum

Also insane cope with shitskin i promise u i have better complexion than u nigger

Goat fucker coping so much he wrote an essay. You are and will always be a low IQ shitskin. Good thing the Jews are destroying your homelands. Arabs should be executed for the sake of humanity.

• +1
Reactions: MoggerM
Goat fucker coping so much he wrote an essay. You are and will always be a low IQ shitskin. Good thing the Jews are destroying your homelands. Arabs should be executed for the sake of humanity.
WHites arent even the highest iq in their own countries mogged by currycels jfl

Keep coping u soft ass white nigga i mog u in every aspect in life

Keep barking like a dog

PSL already surpassed that threshold by years. We are becoming too femgaze if anything

• +1
Reactions: sexy
WHites arent even the highest iq in their own countries mogged by currycels jfl
Retard, you're comparing eccentric Indians to average Whites. Average Whites mog the shit out of the average Indians and eccentric Whites mog the shit out of the eccentric Indians.

You're using a cellphone/computer with internet and speaking English right now because Whites are superior. Arabs are an inferior group of people who should be exterminated.

Keep coping u soft ass white nigga i mog u in every aspect in life
No, you don't, otherwise you wouldn't be here. Who are you trying to fool?

There is a fine line between female gaze and transgenderism.

Wearing make-up or accessories should not be seen as gay. We are hiding our flaws and appealing to the female gaze.

The same can be said about long hair.

Abandon the macho mentality that anything beyond muscularity and hairiness is gay.
This was written with painted nails

• JFL
Reactions: nofap
They think you are gay
No, they don't. Girls actually compliment guys on their painted nails. I've seen this happening. But it has to be a somewhat masculine color like black. Of course pink, yellow, and colors like that won't work.

Retard, you're comparing eccentric Indians to average Whites. Average Whites mog the shit out of the average Indians and eccentric Whites mog the shit out of the eccentric Indians.

You're using a cellphone/computer with internet and speaking English right now because Whites are superior. Arabs are an inferior group of people who should be exterminated.

No, you don't, otherwise you wouldn't be here. Who are you trying to fool?
Jfl the bait of 3ilm of baghdad preserved Greeks' philosophies, which later led to the French Renaissance. You wouldn’t be here without the contributions of high-IQ Arabs. For 700 years, Córdoba was the most prestigious center of learning in Europe before it was destroyed. White niggas were living in mudhuts and even black niggers who were muslims like mansa musa mogged u

But a low iq white nigga like u can only cope

No, they don't. Girls actually compliment guys on their painted nails. I've seen this happening. But it has to be a somewhat masculine color like black. Of course pink, yellow, and colors like that won't work.
Girls also compliment other girls fat enough to have their own gravitational force. If you think women are being genuine with you then you are naive

Jfl the bait of 3ilm of baghdad preserved Greeks' philosophies, which later led to the French Renaissance. You wouldn’t be here without the contributions of high-IQ Arabs. For 700 years, Córdoba was the most prestigious center of learning in Europe before it was destroyed. White niggas were living in mudhuts and even black niggers who were muslims like mansa musa mogged u

But a low iq white nigga like u can only cope
99% of inventions and discoveries were made by Whites. Arab contribution was small, and you know it. Your ancestors were dirty apes. You should be ashamed of your nasty heritage.

Girls also compliment other girls fat enough to have their own gravitational force. If you think women are being genuine with you then you are naive
They compliment guys that they date, you imbecile. I'm talking about real world experience, not your PSL autistic theories about what women like or not.

They compliment guys that they date, you imbecile. I'm talking about real world experience, not your PSL autistic theories about what women like or not.
What kind of experience do you have that you know that girls compliment their partners on their painted nails :lul:

99% of inventions and discoveries were made by Whites. Arab contribution was small, and you know it. Your ancestors were dirty apes. You should be ashamed of your nasty heritage.
99% :lul::lul::lul::lul:

Nigga is using arabic numerals too

What kind of experience do you have that you know that girls compliment their partners on their painted nails :lul:
I'm a fan of rock and roll. In rock and roll, we have a culture of alternative styles like long hair in men, painted nails, rebel messages, etc. So the guys I hang out with have black nails and all of them have girlfriends (most of whom are not much into rock). I asked my female cousin if I would look good with painted nails and she incentivized me to paint them. I'm telling you it works.

I'm a fan of rock and roll. In rock and roll, we have a culture of alternative styles like long hair in men, painted nails, rebel messages, etc. So the guys I hang out with have black nails and all of them have girlfriends (most of whom are not much into rock). I asked my female cousin if I would look good with painted nails and she incentivized me to paint them. I'm telling you it works.
Be in niche subculture that values painted nails theory

Be in niche subculture that values painted nails theory
Of course. General appeal is only for HTNs and Chads. Us MTNs have to fit in with some niche group in order to get something. Welcome to life.

Of course. General appeal is only for HTNs and Chads. Us MTNs have to fit in with some niche group in order to get something. Welcome to life.
I don't

Based

• +1
Reactions: sexy