PSL INSULT MEGATHREAD

Deleted member 6963

Deleted member 6963

Overlord
Post your favorite PSL insults, roasts and copypastas!

@Copemaxxing @goat2x @brbbrah @Dog face @JustAFewMM @xefo69 @looxmakser49 @JizzFarmer @XANTARES @Baldingman1998 @HowAmIAlive123 @Introvertednarc @ImprovLoser

• +1
  • WTF
  • Love it
Reactions: stuckneworleans, Deleted member 6272, Deleted member 5634 and 11 others
Did not tagged

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard, Deleted member 6695, WastedYouth and 4 others
  • JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 6997, Deleted member 6963, Deleted member 10679 and 15 others
Shut the fuck up u fucking eritrean mutant

@Good_Little_Goy

• JFL
Reactions: Warlow, hairyballscel, PYT and 4 others
Dnrd

• +1
Reactions: JL~, JizzFarmer and Deleted member 6963
tales

• +1
Reactions: Warlow
Gifntext gif

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: nonserviam, Deleted member 5634 and Copemaxxing
dn rd

• +1
Reactions: JizzFarmer and JL~

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 62821, Won't Stop Mewing, nonserviam and 4 others
trying to think if anything failos you more which is out of your control ofc theres guys like zyros with the frame and height of a 10 year old who intentionally grow their hair hip length and wear ponchos to failo them even more, but thats more selfsabotagecellism from decades of bullying

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Toth's thot, Be_ConfidentBro, Deleted member 5349 and 7 others
you will never go ER, you high inhib soft pussy, that's for sure. I know it, you know it, everyone knows it.

but you will eventually commit suicide in your basement, completely alone, gone and forgotten. and the reason?

MY BULLYING

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Be_ConfidentBro, GetShrekt, Warlow and 10 others
Chad's cock is smothered in your oneitis vagina while you are thinking of insults

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Be_ConfidentBro, prettyboycel, Baldingman1998 and 3 others
D2f2c83f f396 40a5 ae8c 20c4cc10548f

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: nonserviam, HeavenAdmιn, BigBoy and 6 others
Stop tryna act big you tranny you look like your mother has fed you nothing but soy milk from outside the womb I could literally rip your 80Lb body limb from limb until all that’s left is ur putrid head which I will then use to brick your parents house

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Be_ConfidentBro, Deleted member 6272, Warlow and 2 others
It is always quite demoralising when someone replies with this pic

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: A L P H A M A L E, Butthurt Dweller, Be_ConfidentBro and 14 others
Stop tryna act big you tranny you look like your mother has fed you nothing but soy milk from outside the womb I could literally rip your 80Lb body limb from limb until all that’s left is ur putrid head which I will then use to brick your parents house
let me guess this was to RODEBLUR? jfl

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: sytyl and JizzFarmer
@undisputed Cage at your weak as shit reply, you escaped fetus of a forcefully inseminated inbred whore. You're still in cope before the rope phase, and I'm pushing you over the edge. I've obviously hurt you deeply.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5634, Summer, Dutcher and 3 others
somali iq

- props to @Warlow

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: nonserviam, Warlow, Deleted member 5634 and 2 others
I mog most guys irl and you might suck my dick if you see me irl as I’m dark featured good looking white guy (something ethnics wish they were) while at the same time hating on some pale north euro who is cuck and welcome refugees

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6963, sytyl, Deleted member 5818 and 1 other person
ROPE, ROPE THIS VERY INSTANT YOU HELPLESSLY ABUSED DOG

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6997, Deleted member 6963, JizzFarmer and 1 other person
lmfao @ this deluded permavirgin shitskin hindu professional olympic mumbai coper crying and mentioning other shitskins to fling shit at me in separate threads. i live in your head rent free all over an amalgamation of pixels on the internet, leave me alone before i call the indian electricity kamaand sentar to cut off all the electricity in your bydlo steppe village

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: A L P H A M A L E, Be_ConfidentBro, Deleted member 6963 and 8 others
No offense bro but you are the ugliest motherfucker I have ever seen. If I didn't know any better I'd assume your mom was a titty waitress at Hooters, got pregnant, was fired for her slump appearance, then couldn't afford an abortion so she had the local kids try and whack her bulging fetus like a piñata.

Only you survived and that's how you ended up with such a disfigured face. Either that or you got baptized with scolding hot coffee. I bet if a blind kid felt your face he'd be asking why there's a pizza on this camel's ass.

shits disgusting bro, get it sorted or at least wear a bucket over your head or something.

Peace.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: A L P H A M A L E, chance, Be_ConfidentBro and 5 others
Idk who posted it first @xefo69

and

KNOW YOUR PLACE YOU FLEA RIDDEN SUBHUMAN DISFIGURED DOG, KEEP BITING AT MY ANKLES LIKE THE AUTISTIC STOCKHOLM VICTIM YOU ARE. YOU ARE FOREVER ON MY LEASH LIKE YOUR SEX SLAVE MOTHER LAST NIGHT WHEN I FACEFUCKED HER LIKE THE DIRTY SLUT WHORE SHE IS. KEEP CRYING FOR ME YOU ABSOLUTELY DISGUSTING FILTHY PIECE OF GARBAGE. JUST LOOKING AT YOU MAKES ME VOMIT. ABSOLUTLY FUCKEN ATROCIOUS. KEEP BARKING FOR ME MY SUBMISSIVE OBEDIENT DOG YOU ARE INDEED MY BITCH ON A LEASH THAT I BULLY AND TORMENT FOR MY OWN AMUSEMENT YOU WILL NEVER AMOUNT TO ANYTHING IN YOUR PATHETIC WORTHLESS LIFE YOU PERMAVIRGIN BITCH YOU WILL INDEED REMAIN A KISSLESS HUGLESS HANDHOLDLESS PERMAVIRGIN LOW T SUBMISSIVE SUBHUMAN WHO WILL DIE ALONE IN HIS BASEMENT AFTER HE COMMITS SUICIDE FROM THE PTSD AND NIGHTMARES AND PTSD THAT MY VICIOUS BULLYING AND RELENTLESS ATTACKS HAVE INFLICTED ON YOU KILL YOURSELF IMMEDIATELY YOU PERMAVIRGIN REJECT ABOMINATION CONCEIVED FROM RAPE YOUR FAMILY WONT CARE ANYWAYS THEY WILL BE DANCING ON YOUR CORPSE FAGGOT

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6272, SOS-Sonic, JizzFarmer and 3 others
Looking good op, could be a Chad or chadelite depending on height

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Be_ConfidentBro, Warlow, Deleted member 5634 and 6 others

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10679, Deleted member 5634, Ocelot and 4 others
Looking good op, could be a Chad or chadelite depending on height
FUCK YOU dirt bag shit eating fuck face inbred whored out abused cum dumpster depressed min wage dick eating SCUM

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 6272 and WadlowMaxxing
Just because your father chained you in the basement your whole life for trying to rape your little sister doesn't mean you ain't a shitskin. You're just a pale basement bitch. You have shitskin genes even if you bleach your skin. So you see, you coping faggot, you are indeed a worthless shitskin. Everyone thinks you're a shitskin except you.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: stuckneworleans, Deleted member 5634, Deleted member 6963 and 1 other person
Keep crying for me you abused dog

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6963
SLIT YOUR THROAT, YOU PENCIL-NECKED, TINY-SKULLED, BUG-EYED, SKINNYFAT, WORTHLESS GYPSY VIRGIN

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6272, Deleted member 5634 and Deleted member 6963
you are delusional. you've been bullied your entire life, by everyone. your peers used to bully you and head home to you and gangrape your sisters and mother while you was hiding in your room playing sims

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6963 and JizzFarmer
And prettyboymaxxing, you're a cum skinned, jew nosed, bug eyed dog

• JFL
KEEP BARKING FOR ME YOU ABUSED DOG

• +1
Reactions: JizzFarmer
participants mood was monitored pre and post being shown photos of zyros and incredibly, mood quadroupled after seeing the wizard, with the buzzcut hounding the most significant mood altrering results

even the most hopeless failures, long term unemployed and widowed, felt a form of power and moggability after "zyros exposure therapy". once told that this was zyros' best photo, compared to the thousands (maybe millions) of others he took but decided not to upload, participants mood increased dramatically, so much so that they needed to be stabalised in fear of having a heart attack

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: A L P H A M A L E, Toth's thot, Be_ConfidentBro and 7 others
And prettyboymaxxing, you're a cum skinned, jew nosed, bug eyed dog
I WILL TORMENT YOU UNTIL YOU SLIT
YOUR THROAT. YOU SELF HATING INSECURE SMALL SKULLED FRAIL BONELESS CUCK.
I WILL BULLY YOU TO THE POINT OF SUICIDE YOU DELUSIONAL LOW IQ HIGH INHIB LOW T SUBHUMAN . I AM SUPERIOR TO YOU, YOU absolute and utter bitch low T soy-inhaling son of a gangbanged whore. I CANT WAIT TO RAPE YOUR SISTER, MOTHER AND GIRLFRIEND,

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: A L P H A M A L E, Deleted member 6272, Gremblo and 3 others
The classic

"Just fucking lol at your subhumanity buddyboy-o."

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Be_ConfidentBro and Deleted member 6963
I WILL TORMENT YOU UNTIL YOU SLIT
YOUR THROAT. YOU SELF HATING INSECURE SMALL SKULLED FRAIL BONELESS CUCK.
I WILL BULLY YOU TO THE POINT OF SUICIDE YOU DELUSIONAL LOW IQ HIGH INHIB LOW T SUBHUMAN . I AM SUPERIOR TO YOU, YOU absolute and utter bitch low T soy-inhaling son of a gangbanged whore. I CANT WAIT TO RAPE YOUR SISTER, MOTHER AND GIRLFRIEND,
Bullies me

• +1
lmfao @ this deluded permavirgin shitskin hindu professional olympic mumbai coper crying and mentioning other shitskins to fling shit at me in separate threads. i live in your head rent free all over an amalgamation of pixels on the internet, leave me alone before i call the indian electricity kamaand sentar to cut off all the electricity in your bydlo steppe village

giphy.gif

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5634, Lolcel, Deleted member 6963 and 1 other person
IDK WHO THE FUCK YOU ARE UNTIL YOU SUDDENLY STARTED TO BUMP MY THREADS LIKE THE PTSD RIDDEN ABUSED DOG YOU ARE

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: can’t relate, Be_ConfidentBro, Lolcel and 2 others
Recessed goblin

• JFL
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Be_ConfidentBro, androgenic, Lolcel and 3 others
DIDN'T READ A SINGLE WORD

GO SLIT YOUR THROAT IN FRONT OF YOUR WORTHLESS DISGRACEFUL SUBHUMAN PARENTS, YOU NASTY DISGUSTING GROSS FILTHY LOW IQ DISABLED TRANNY.

LITERALLY NO ONE IS GONNA CARE. JUST FUCKING END IT.

• JFL
Reactions: sytyl and Deleted member 6963
Idk who posted it first @xefo69

and

KNOW YOUR PLACE YOU FLEA RIDDEN SUBHUMAN DISFIGURED DOG, KEEP BITING AT MY ANKLES LIKE THE AUTISTIC STOCKHOLM VICTIM YOU ARE. YOU ARE FOREVER ON MY LEASH LIKE YOUR SEX SLAVE MOTHER LAST NIGHT WHEN I FACEFUCKED HER LIKE THE DIRTY SLUT WHORE SHE IS. KEEP CRYING FOR ME YOU ABSOLUTELY DISGUSTING FILTHY PIECE OF GARBAGE. JUST LOOKING AT YOU MAKES ME VOMIT. ABSOLUTLY FUCKEN ATROCIOUS. KEEP BARKING FOR ME MY SUBMISSIVE OBEDIENT DOG YOU ARE INDEED MY BITCH ON A LEASH THAT I BULLY AND TORMENT FOR MY OWN AMUSEMENT YOU WILL NEVER AMOUNT TO ANYTHING IN YOUR PATHETIC WORTHLESS LIFE YOU PERMAVIRGIN BITCH YOU WILL INDEED REMAIN A KISSLESS HUGLESS HANDHOLDLESS PERMAVIRGIN LOW T SUBMISSIVE SUBHUMAN WHO WILL DIE ALONE IN HIS BASEMENT AFTER HE COMMITS SUICIDE FROM THE PTSD AND NIGHTMARES AND PTSD THAT MY VICIOUS BULLYING AND RELENTLESS ATTACKS HAVE INFLICTED ON YOU KILL YOURSELF IMMEDIATELY YOU PERMAVIRGIN REJECT ABOMINATION CONCEIVED FROM RAPE YOUR FAMILY WONT CARE ANYWAYS THEY WILL BE DANCING ON YOUR CORPSE FAGGOT

LOOOOL, this one was on reddit. Zesto was doxxing me there after I roasted that truecel indian guy with vampire teeth and someone sent that message to him (zesto) :lul: :lul: :lul:

Captura de Tela 2020 12 06 as 171649

• JFL
Reactions: Alexanderr and Deleted member 6963