(STORY TIME) My Friend's GF Fantasizing About My Chad Friend - Relationship Analysis

Yeah cuz autists here think niggas with model tier looks are the norm lol

He’s around 6’0-6’1

Manager of a well known restaurant and drives a 2018 BMW M4

His lay count is around 50
so basically if I wasn’t a total loser I’d be chad irl especially after bimax, nice.

speaking of that any updates on surgery for you?

• +1
Reactions: tyronelite
so basically if I wasn’t a total loser I’d be chad irl especially after bimax, nice.

speaking of that any updates on surgery for you?
Nothing left honestly

I’m soft maxxing for now till I save enough for hairline transplant, eyebrow transplant, eyelid retraction, and midface implants. Then I’m done

• +1
Reactions: OOGABOOGA
you're not my favourite user but i'll give it a read still

Adam mogs Dillon facially

good shit but the Adam guy mogs Dillon in the face. Dillon must just straight up lifestyle/status-mog Adam..

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 11388
Adam has wayyy better face

Fuck cars, fuck women, fuck everyone in this thread too.

• JFL
Reactions: Beetlejuice and tyronelite
Back from a tournament and goddamn I get hit with a nice story from broski.

Simps are the lowest beings on earth. When you simping for a girl whos confidence can be gone with ONE wet wipe you've got a lot of rethinking to do in life.

Another banger tho Tyrone

• +1
Another story brought to you by your favorite user.. gather around kids. I wanted to make a thread on real life situations this time

read sesame street GIF by PBS KIDS

This is Adam the "Chadlite"

View attachment 1247750View attachment 1247751View attachment 1247752

His ex girl for reference (and her current bf)

View attachment 1248096

His current girlfriend Ciera

View attachment 1247754View attachment 1247755View attachment 1247756View attachment 1247757

They've been dating on & off for the past months. She has no respect for him & 100% he's pussy whipped

The Chad "Dillon" (who she wanted to fuck). Dillon is the most chad like guy in our social circle. He's humble & cool unlike most "chads" who are sleazy & narcissistic

View attachment 1247771View attachment 1247772View attachment 1247773

Note ; My social circle consists mostly of friends in the car scene so we all know each other & everyones relationships practically

car GIF
Honda Club GIF by Curated Stance Club!
Honda Car GIF by KURUMA IMPORTS

Now my boy AKA the detective always sends me private information of our friends in the car scene. He basically tells me everything going on in everyone's relationships. The reason is cuz he trusts me & knows I don't kiss & tell. I pretty much hold 90% of everyone's secrets jfl

He's indian btw & smashed damn near half the car thots in our city lol so everything he does he tells me

View attachment 1247827

Timeline Texts

September 16th 2020

At this time Adam & Ciera were still in a relationship. This is when she started giving :heart: reacts to Dillon's pics after he broke up with his girl on fb

View attachment 1247828View attachment 1247831View attachment 1247833View attachment 1247835

:chad: Dillon rejected her advances on snapchat (BASED)

View attachment 1247850View attachment 1248094

December 24th 2020

My boy gives me the news that they broke up

Redpill - If yo girl breaks up with you, you fucked up somewhere in the relationship

The reason why I said "good" was cuz I like lookin out for my boys & didn't want him getting potentially cheated & diving deeper into depression

View attachment 1247854

March 8th 2021

Now this is where things get interesting & where I started to learn the behavior of your average normie ( non blackpillers / redpillers)

View attachment 1247865

Adam not only told my boy to stop liking his ex's pics BUT he also blocked him off all social media smh..

Female bitch behavior.. this is what Rollo Tomassi would call "Mate Guarding"

For those unaware of what it is

July 29th 2021

They got back together :forcedsmile:

- Either that pussy is :fire::fire::fire:

- He doesn't have better options & can't handle being single for a long period of time

View attachment 1247905

Tyronelite's Analysis & Final Thoughts

Give Up Reaction GIF
Kanye West No GIF
Judge Joe Brown GIF

This is your average LTR today where "normies" don't know how to lead their relationship & have a strong masculine back bone. They'd rather stay in a LTR where the bitch is sneakin behind their back & pussy whipped rather than being single & keeping their dignity & self respect.

Now unless Adam and my boy made an agreement that he doesn't want him to talk to her.. the bitch is fair game at that point. There's no reason any man should be concerned about his ex at that point.

The girl Adam dated before Ciera definitely looks worse so I can understand why he's simping for this chick. This is his best option so far & this is what happens to most guys in LTRs who don't have experience with a lot of chicks. My theory is he was putting Ciera on a pedestal thru the relationship & basically simped in every way possible (HOW YOU START IS HOW YOU FINISH).

Moral of the story.. Don't be like Adam.. insecure, white knighting, mate guarding, no self respect, etc.

Don't try to save the simp until he's ready to learn the truth & want to be saved. We could've EASILY told him his girl was fuckin around behind him but then he would've blocked both of us. All I am is the middle man, I receive the message & put the info away in my box of secrets. Plus he's my weed dealer so I can't lose that benefit lol

Like the thread if you want more stories like this. I'd figure I try something new..

episode 2 GIF

Check Out Other Threads Please Thanks :feelsautistic:

First Club Infield Analysis 6-12-21
My Theory On Genetic Recombination
Lets Discuss My 10 Year Ascension Plan
PSL Is Overrated - Critique & Analysis
Putting An End To ThugMax Copers
3 Types of Women with Low Bodies
Cut Her Off Immediately If
The 3 Interest Levels of Women
My Full Ancestral DNA Results
Features That Halo Black Men
Final Nail in Coffin for Dating AppCels
Virgin Copers GTFIH

Tags

@chadison @PenileFacialSurgery @Adriana Lima @africancel @Wallenberg @AlexAP @alriodai @MyAssStinksLikeShit @AscendingHero @Austrian Oak @Beetlejuice @Be_ConfidentBro @Chintuck22 @Cigarette @datboijj @DatGuyYouLike @Effortless @fogdart @eyelidcel @fras @FromNormietoChad @Germania @goat2x @JamesHowlett @Kingkellz @koalendo @larsanova69 @Lmao @MadVisionary @MoeZart @MostGLSlayer @mulattomaxxer @OOGABOOGA @ShowerMaxxing @thickdickdaddy27 @Tyronecell @TRUE_CEL @Warlow @Yliaster @whiteissuperior @Acnno @Enfant terrible @Sal @MentalcelTyronelite @Biggdink @Timelessbrah @looksmaxxer234

Dillon doesn't look like a chad whatsoever lmao HTN at most

car scene........you're a richcel ?

Another story brought to you by your favorite user.. gather around kids. I wanted to make a thread on real life situations this time

read sesame street GIF by PBS KIDS

This is Adam the "Chadlite"

View attachment 1247750View attachment 1247751View attachment 1247752

His ex girl for reference (and her current bf)

View attachment 1248096

His current girlfriend Ciera

View attachment 1247754View attachment 1247755View attachment 1247756View attachment 1247757

They've been dating on & off for the past months. She has no respect for him & 100% he's pussy whipped

The Chad "Dillon" (who she wanted to fuck). Dillon is the most chad like guy in our social circle. He's humble & cool unlike most "chads" who are sleazy & narcissistic

View attachment 1247771View attachment 1247772View attachment 1247773

Note ; My social circle consists mostly of friends in the car scene so we all know each other & everyones relationships practically

car GIF
Honda Club GIF by Curated Stance Club!
Honda Car GIF by KURUMA IMPORTS

Now my boy AKA the detective always sends me private information of our friends in the car scene. He basically tells me everything going on in everyone's relationships. The reason is cuz he trusts me & knows I don't kiss & tell. I pretty much hold 90% of everyone's secrets jfl

He's indian btw & smashed damn near half the car thots in our city lol so everything he does he tells me

View attachment 1247827

Timeline Texts

September 16th 2020

At this time Adam & Ciera were still in a relationship. This is when she started giving :heart: reacts to Dillon's pics after he broke up with his girl on fb

View attachment 1247828View attachment 1247831View attachment 1247833View attachment 1247835

:chad: Dillon rejected her advances on snapchat (BASED)

View attachment 1247850View attachment 1248094

December 24th 2020

My boy gives me the news that they broke up

Redpill - If yo girl breaks up with you, you fucked up somewhere in the relationship

The reason why I said "good" was cuz I like lookin out for my boys & didn't want him getting potentially cheated & diving deeper into depression

View attachment 1247854

March 8th 2021

Now this is where things get interesting & where I started to learn the behavior of your average normie ( non blackpillers / redpillers)

View attachment 1247865

Adam not only told my boy to stop liking his ex's pics BUT he also blocked him off all social media smh..

Female bitch behavior.. this is what Rollo Tomassi would call "Mate Guarding"

For those unaware of what it is

July 29th 2021

They got back together :forcedsmile:

- Either that pussy is :fire::fire::fire:

- He doesn't have better options & can't handle being single for a long period of time

View attachment 1247905

Tyronelite's Analysis & Final Thoughts

Give Up Reaction GIF
Kanye West No GIF
Judge Joe Brown GIF

This is your average LTR today where "normies" don't know how to lead their relationship & have a strong masculine back bone. They'd rather stay in a LTR where the bitch is sneakin behind their back & pussy whipped rather than being single & keeping their dignity & self respect.

Now unless Adam and my boy made an agreement that he doesn't want him to talk to her.. the bitch is fair game at that point. There's no reason any man should be concerned about his ex at that point.

The girl Adam dated before Ciera definitely looks worse so I can understand why he's simping for this chick. This is his best option so far & this is what happens to most guys in LTRs who don't have experience with a lot of chicks. My theory is he was putting Ciera on a pedestal thru the relationship & basically simped in every way possible (HOW YOU START IS HOW YOU FINISH).

Moral of the story.. Don't be like Adam.. insecure, white knighting, mate guarding, no self respect, etc.

Don't try to save the simp until he's ready to learn the truth & want to be saved. We could've EASILY told him his girl was fuckin around behind him but then he would've blocked both of us. All I am is the middle man, I receive the message & put the info away in my box of secrets. Plus he's my weed dealer so I can't lose that benefit lol

Like the thread if you want more stories like this. I'd figure I try something new..

episode 2 GIF

Check Out Other Threads Please Thanks :feelsautistic:

First Club Infield Analysis 6-12-21
My Theory On Genetic Recombination
Lets Discuss My 10 Year Ascension Plan
PSL Is Overrated - Critique & Analysis
Putting An End To ThugMax Copers
3 Types of Women with Low Bodies
Cut Her Off Immediately If
The 3 Interest Levels of Women
My Full Ancestral DNA Results
Features That Halo Black Men
Final Nail in Coffin for Dating AppCels
Virgin Copers GTFIH

Tags

@chadison @PenileFacialSurgery @Adriana Lima @africancel @Wallenberg @AlexAP @alriodai @MyAssStinksLikeShit @AscendingHero @Austrian Oak @Beetlejuice @Be_ConfidentBro @Chintuck22 @Cigarette @datboijj @DatGuyYouLike @Effortless @fogdart @eyelidcel @fras @FromNormietoChad @Germania @goat2x @JamesHowlett @Kingkellz @koalendo @larsanova69 @Lmao @MadVisionary @MoeZart @MostGLSlayer @mulattomaxxer @OOGABOOGA @ShowerMaxxing @thickdickdaddy27 @Tyronecell @TRUE_CEL @Warlow @Yliaster @whiteissuperior @Acnno @Enfant terrible @Sal @MentalcelTyronelite @Biggdink @Timelessbrah @looksmaxxer234

lol shit like that i see it all over the place, guy get in a realtionship with a girl that mogs him or he belives she is "special" and then drama and arguing begings while she fucks other guys behind his back and uses him for favors/momey/etc. He probably get to tap that pussy like once a week or so.

I myself just laugh in the face of all these guys who have a "hot" gf thar mogs them and are proud how hot their gf is, meanwhile she cant wait to fuck someone else but stays for free attention and stuff rofl. also pussywhipped

• +1