(STORY TIME) My Friend's GF Fantasizing About My Chad Friend - Relationship Analysis

tyronelite

tyronelite

Banned Till Lean - No DMs
Another story brought to you by your favorite user.. gather around kids. I wanted to make a thread on real life situations this time

read sesame street GIF by PBS KIDS

This is Adam the "Chadlite"

893C5021 1010 4617 B127 710161EF7C10 084D0A65 DB0D 4255 8CF7 9E97AC91AD3A 66FC6273 C10D 45B4 85C9 BE4E5A1F0245

His ex girl for reference (and her current bf)

His current girlfriend Ciera

AC45E9F5 B890 48BC A3E5 2E0F3BE1E5FF 0B0C23CB 78B4 4903 A8B2 2DBBE1182A83 5F6A2607 29D6 4EC8 BC8B 0B4BC9BF5919 C1D7356C CCE7 47FE 9961 FDD33EE2C063 1 201 a

They've been dating on & off for the past months. She has no respect for him & 100% he's pussy whipped

The Chad "Dillon" (who she wanted to fuck). Dillon is the most chad like guy in our social circle. He's humble & cool unlike most "chads" who are sleazy & narcissistic

4B977114 964A 4508 AD0A D19DC8F58456 0F94F078 6F8A 4D79 B6FC C852E649113D 1 201 a E2B3AE77 7E7E 4680 BDDB 90620A6D7DA8 1 201 a

Note ; My social circle consists mostly of friends in the car scene so we all know each other & everyones relationships practically

car GIF
Honda Club GIF by Curated Stance Club!
Honda Car GIF by KURUMA IMPORTS

Now my boy AKA the detective always sends me private information of our friends in the car scene. He basically tells me everything going on in everyone's relationships. The reason is cuz he trusts me & knows I don't kiss & tell. I pretty much hold 90% of everyone's secrets jfl

He's indian btw & smashed damn near half the car thots in our city lol so everything he does he tells me

00996E6C FFF9 4D25 8A27 71E0BB5E8840

Timeline Texts

September 16th 2020

At this time Adam & Ciera were still in a relationship. This is when she started giving :heart: reacts to Dillon's pics after he broke up with his girl on fb

204234EE C09C 4DA1 B4C6 B345FD6279F1 1 201 a 7CEC1B54 EC93 4E69 82E1 47E4F352CE36 1 201 a 9C7AF8F5 7B8A 4D3A BA28 A24DDEE17366 1 201 a 5C795530 BFE9 4070 8101 C03D74940C25 1 201 a

:chad: Dillon rejected her advances on snapchat (BASED)

CA900844 0881 4359 AD33 CCAD81E845D8 Tenor

December 24th 2020

My boy gives me the news that they broke up

Redpill - If yo girl breaks up with you, you fucked up somewhere in the relationship

The reason why I said "good" was cuz I like lookin out for my boys & didn't want him getting potentially cheated & diving deeper into depression

D82BE020 B605 44A8 9370 253B97FE7757 1 201 a

March 8th 2021

Now this is where things get interesting & where I started to learn the behavior of your average normie ( non blackpillers / redpillers)

4EF0C0D7 CF9E 4F5E 87B9 520DA45D84AB 1 201 a

Adam not only told my boy to stop liking his ex's pics BUT he also blocked him off all social media smh..

Female bitch behavior.. this is what Rollo Tomassi would call "Mate Guarding"

For those unaware of what it is

July 29th 2021

They got back together :forcedsmile:

- Either that pussy is :fire::fire::fire:

- He doesn't have better options & can't handle being single for a long period of time

022DEA42 A9C9 4EB0 92CD 11D777A5FA3D 1 201 a

Tyronelite's Analysis & Final Thoughts

Give Up Reaction GIF
Kanye West No GIF
Judge Joe Brown GIF

This is your average LTR today where "normies" don't know how to lead their relationship & have a strong masculine back bone. They'd rather stay in a LTR where the bitch is sneakin behind their back & pussy whipped rather than being single & keeping their dignity & self respect.

Now unless Adam and my boy made an agreement that he doesn't want him to talk to her.. the bitch is fair game at that point. There's no reason any man should be concerned about his ex at that point.

The girl Adam dated before Ciera definitely looks worse so I can understand why he's simping for this chick. This is his best option so far & this is what happens to most guys in LTRs who don't have experience with a lot of chicks. My theory is he was putting Ciera on a pedestal thru the relationship & basically simped in every way possible (HOW YOU START IS HOW YOU FINISH).

Moral of the story.. Don't be like Adam.. insecure, white knighting, mate guarding, no self respect, etc.

Don't try to save the simp until he's ready to learn the truth & want to be saved. We could've EASILY told him his girl was fuckin around behind him but then he would've blocked both of us. All I am is the middle man, I receive the message & put the info away in my box of secrets. Plus he's my weed dealer so I can't lose that benefit lol

Like the thread if you want more stories like this. I'd figure I try something new..

episode 2 GIF

Check Out Other Threads Please Thanks :feelsautistic:

First Club Infield Analysis 6-12-21
My Theory On Genetic Recombination
Lets Discuss My 10 Year Ascension Plan
PSL Is Overrated - Critique & Analysis
Putting An End To ThugMax Copers
3 Types of Women with Low Bodies
Cut Her Off Immediately If
The 3 Interest Levels of Women
My Full Ancestral DNA Results
Features That Halo Black Men
Final Nail in Coffin for Dating AppCels
Virgin Copers GTFIH

Tags

@chadison @PenileFacialSurgery @Adriana Lima @africancel @Wallenberg @AlexAP @alriodai @MyAssStinksLikeShit @AscendingHero @Austrian Oak @Beetlejuice @Be_ConfidentBro @Chintuck22 @Cigarette @datboijj @DatGuyYouLike @Effortless @fogdart @eyelidcel @fras @FromNormietoChad @Germania @goat2x @JamesHowlett @Kingkellz @koalendo @larsanova69 @Lmao @MadVisionary @MoeZart @MostGLSlayer @mulattomaxxer @OOGABOOGA @ShowerMaxxing @thickdickdaddy27 @Tyronecell @TRUE_CEL @Warlow @Yliaster @whiteissuperior @Acnno @Enfant terrible @Sal @MentalcelTyronelite @Biggdink @Timelessbrah @looksmaxxer234

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Xangsane, RAMU KAKA, BongMog and 54 others
Live your own life. Bitches should never be put on a pedestal.

• +1
Reactions: RAMU KAKA, BongMog, Deleted member 4946 and 17 others
Adam is HTN not chadlite.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: RAMU KAKA, Deleted member 4946, Deleted member 761 and 5 others
He basically tells me everything going on in everyone's relationships. The reason is cuz he trusts me & knows I don't kiss & tell.
Op doxxing your friend to an incel forum

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: RAMU KAKA, CristianT, Deleted member 14875 and 12 others
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: RAMU KAKA, BongMog, Toth's thot and 24 others
Another story brought to you by your favorite user.. gather around kids. I wanted to make a thread on real life situations this time

View attachment 1247750View attachment 1247751View attachment 1247752

View attachment 1248096

View attachment 1247754View attachment 1247755View attachment 1247756View attachment 1247757

They've been dating on & off for the past months. She has no respect for him & 100% he's pussy whipped

The Chad "Dillon" (who she wanted to fuck). Dillon is the most chad like guy in our social circle. He's humble & cool unlike most "chads" who are sleazy & narcissistic

View attachment 1247771View attachment 1247772View attachment 1247773

Note ; My social circle consists mostly of friends in the car scene so we all know each other & everyones relationships practically

car GIF

Now my boy AKA the detective always sends me private information of our friends in the car scene. He basically tells me everything going on in everyone's relationships. The reason is cuz he trusts me & knows I don't kiss & tell. I pretty much hold 90% of everyone's secrets jfl

He's indian btw & smashed damn near half the car thots in our city lol so everything he does he tells me

View attachment 1247827

Timeline Texts

September 16th 2020

At this time Adam & Ciera were still in a relationship. This is when she started giving :heart: reacts to Dillon's pics after he broke up with his girl on fb

View attachment 1247828View attachment 1247831View attachment 1247833View attachment 1247835

View attachment 1247850View attachment 1248094

December 24th 2020

Redpill - If yo girl breaks up with you, you fucked up somewhere in the relationship

The reason why I said "good" was cuz I like lookin out for my boys & didn't want him getting potentially cheated & diving deeper into depression

View attachment 1247854

March 8th 2021

Now this is where things get interesting & where I started to learn the behavior of your average normie ( non blackpillers / redpillers)

View attachment 1247865

Adam not only told my boy to stop liking his ex's pics BUT he also blocked him off all social media smh..

July 29th 2021

- He doesn't have better options & can't handle being single for a long period of time

View attachment 1247905

Give Up Reaction GIF
Kanye West No GIF
Judge Joe Brown GIF

This is your average LTR today where "normies" don't know how to lead their relationship & have a strong masculine back bone. They'd rather stay in a LTR where the bitch is sneakin behind their back & pussy whipped rather than being single & keeping their dignity & self respect.

Now unless Adam and my boy made an agreement that he doesn't want him to talk to her.. the bitch is fair game at that point. There's no reason any man should be concerned about his ex at that point.

The girl Adam dated before Ciera definitely looks worse so I can understand why he's simping for this chick. This is his best option so far & this is what happens to most guys in LTRs who don't have experience with a lot of chicks. My theory is he was putting Ciera on a pedestal thru the relationship & basically simped in every way possible (HOW YOU START IS HOW YOU FINISH).

Moral of the story.. Don't be like Adam.. insecure, white knighting, mate guarding, no self respect, etc.

Don't try to save the simp until he's ready to learn the truth & want to be saved. We could've EASILY told him his girl was fuckin around behind him but then he would've blocked both of us. All I am is the middle man, I receive the message & put the info away in my box of secrets. Plus he's my weed dealer so I can't lose that benefit lol

Like the thread if you want more stories like this. I'd figure I try something new..

episode 2 GIF

Virgin Copers GTFIH

Tags

@chadison @PenileFacialSurgery @Adriana Lima @africancel @Wallenberg @AlexAP @alriodai @MyAssStinksLikeShit @AscendingHero @Austrian Oak @Beetlejuice @Be_ConfidentBro @Chintuck22 @Cigarette @datboijj @DatGuyYouLike @Effortless @fogdart @eyelidcel @fras @FromNormietoChad @Germania @goat2x @JamesHowlett @Kingkellz @koalendo @larsanova69 @Lmao @MadVisionary @MoeZart @MostGLSlayer @mulattomaxxer @OOGABOOGA @ShowerMaxxing @thickdickdaddy27 @Tyronecell @TRUE_CEL @Warlow @Yliaster @whiteissuperior @Acnno @Enfant terrible @Sal @MentalcelTyronelite @Biggdink @Timelessbrah @looksmaxxer234

No tag :(

Good story though. Girls will come and go, no need to mateguard them, there's other girls too. Mateguarding just shows to her you have no value in yourself to get other women

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 761, tyronelite and Danish_Retard
ngl all this for some 6-7/10 cumskin? Ciera is nothing special. My tiktok crush fogs her to oblivion. I could understand if Ciera was even 5 psl but she is 4.5 psl at best.

Adam brutally mogs Dillion, brootal shit

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14781, tyronelite, MostGLSlayer and 2 others
ngl all this for some 6-7/10 cumskin? Ciera is nothing special. My tiktok crush fogs her to oblivion. I could understand if Ciera was even 5 psl but she is 4.5 psl at best.

To these dudes Ciera is special. The worlds people do not all look like TikTok people. Not everyone is that attractive and people get what they can take.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14781, tyronelite and ShowerMaxxing
Hypergamy only exists because of simps

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 761
To these dudes Ciera is special. The worlds people do not all look like TikTok people. Not everyone is that attractive and people get what they can take.
both these dudes mog Ciera tho thats the problem. theyre both top 20% males by irl standards and they could easily find 5 psl girls

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14781, tyronelite and ShowerMaxxing
both these dudes mog Ciera tho thats the problem. theyre both top 20% males by irl standards and they could easily find 5 psl girls
From what I have seen irl is that good looking white men / above average white men don't know their value, either that or white women standards are too high simply.

Because I've seen so many couples that are white where the guy mogs the women. It's legit crazy. Other couples of other races tend to be way more looksmatched than white couples.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14781, Deleted member 6128, tyronelite and 7 others
If Adam had the eye color of his pitbull, none of this would have happened.

Dog pilled and eye pilled again

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 14781 and tyronelite
From what I have seen irl is that good looking white men / above average white men don't know their value, either that or white women standards are too high simply.

Because I've seen so many couples that are white where the guy mogs the women. It's legit crazy. Other couples of other races tend to be way more looksmatched than white couples.
crazy how this balding recessed ethnic manlet has slayed bitches badder than Cierra probably

• JFL
Reactions: RAMU KAKA, Deleted member 14781, Deleted member 6128 and 9 others
Cant mate guard if you never find a mate :bigbrain:

• JFL
Reactions: RAMU KAKA, Deleted member 14781, Deleted member 11963 and 4 others
This is why you NEED to be your bitches best option or it's over..

• +1
Reactions: Be_ConfidentBro, tyronelite and MostGLSlayer
But personality doesnt matter bro, they said

Another bang thread

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6128, tyronelite, Deleted member 6531 and 1 other person
@Biggdink I will never visit Canada again if curries slay like crazy there :feelswah:
Biggdink told me that he's gonna get bug eye surgery + limb shortening + heavy tan to become a curry slayer
@volcelfatcel @Chadeep

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Toth's thot, Be_ConfidentBro, vaninskybird and 8 others
I will never understand why a man would allow himself to be in a relationship when considering today's dating climate, let alone a pussy whipped one (holy SHIT!). With how many options women have in their prime and their lack of self-restraint, the most efficient and productive dating method as a male is to FWB a few chicks (plating in redpill theory), then replace the plates as they fall off. That way, the novelty does not wear down as quickly and you get to enjoy sex, which is the primary driver of interactions between male and female.

Redpill isn't useless if you're attractive enough to have sex, as we can see here. Once the blackpill tests are passed, there is no victory. You've reached the next obstacle course, and all obstacles require redpill knowledge. This is why I will likely never enter a relationship. Knowing how much women sleep around, and how much work they are to maintain because of their options simply rules out a long-term relationship as a plausible and rewarding option. They want to be lavished with attention, yet when you do this they get bored quicker. The novelty wears off incredibly fast in modern relationships with the internet and social media.

Focus on your purpose as a man. From this you will derive the most happiness and self-satisfaction.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6128, Be_ConfidentBro, tyronelite and 5 others
I am gonna sleep now gonna read it tmrow

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Be_ConfidentBro, tyronelite and datboijj
Good thread, it was a nice read.
Im suprised at "Adam" (I am assuming he is called curtis, based on your DM's) is getting mogged like this. He seems to have the bad boy vibe, but it doesn't matter if you act like a pussy. I would also say Adam has the better face then Dillion, but Dillion is gymmaxxed so lifefuel for gymcels. I don't know how old your friends are but based on these pictures Dillion looks like his life in a better state then Adam (Vape pen failio ngl). If Ciera is looking for a serious relationship Dillion seems like the better option. However these are just my initial impressions, I have no clue what their lives are like. Just a thought I had. But overall Dillion mogs due to body halo (and probably status halo)

Im also suprised his ex GF was like 2psl below him. Did she put on weight during the relationship? She is probably good looking under the bodyfat, same with the guy tbh.

The lesson is don't get pussy whipped. I never understood how guys got pussy whipped so easily, but I have never been in a relationship before so I can't comment. But I don't plan on getting pussy whipped, I will have to analyse my actions rationally.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6128, Deleted member 12234, Be_ConfidentBro and 5 others
Adam mogs Dillon tbh

• +1
Reactions: St. Wristcel
Also wanted to add I just read thru your virgin cope thread, agree with all of it except I don't think the avg woman has had 50-100 dicks by her mid 20s. More like 15-20 for an average looking girl from what I've seen-you'd be surprised how much body counts have varied in women I slept with, many are more conservative than I thought (or so they say lol). Me and you have a bias in which we're judging women who frequent bars, clubs, frat parties etc. There's a good chunk of women who don't do this as much, however those women are generally less attractive. By far the most depressing day of my life was sleeping with an attractive woman (first girl above a 6 I had) and then having them show me how much validation they receive on a daily basis. The meme is really true, a girl wakes up with 15 text messages, 400 likes, 15 snapchats from simps, etc. Meanwhile, most guys like me wake up with 5% of that, if they're lucky.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Beetlejuice, Deleted member 6128, Deleted member 12234 and 5 others
Biggdink told me that he's gonna get bug eye surgery + limb shortening + heavy tan to become a curry slayer
@volcelfatcel @Chadeep
Biggdink is Balkan so Med by Default.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Beetlejuice and gamma
good read, thanks for the detailed and entertaining post and also tagging me in it (beta behavior tbh thanking other men isnt it:ogre:) but youre right..simps never learn. my friend got scammed out of a couple of thousand euros by a 17 year old girl he liked (he was 25 at the time, turned 26 last month) and he didnt know it was all a lie until he confided in a friend and i and told us about everything that happened. had he not confided in us he would have still be paying thousands to her. jfl.

• +1
Reactions: Be_ConfidentBro, tyronelite and Deleted member 4106
  • +1
Reactions: Beetlejuice and tyronelite
I pretty much hold 90% of everyone's secrets jfl
OP makes an entire thread on an obscure incels basket weaving forum divulging not only relational secrets through written form but also with pictures.
absolute autist jfl you clearly dont 'hold' secrets for very long.
this is why im afraid of meeting PSLers IRL and divulging my life in person. attention-seeking aspies will do anything for a response

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 4106 and Danish_Retard
Good timing tbh, whats thinking about hitting up my ex recently, fuck it, Imma just do it. I’m bipolar af.

• +1
Reactions: tyronelite

She looks fat to me for some reason and the arm tattoo is a turn off

• +1

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 12234, Deleted member 4106, Deleted member 6531 and 1 other person
There's a thing women project on men, "You only think about yourself." Because that's how most women are. They only think about themselves and want you to as well. But when it comes down to your problems or needs, some women don't care to hear about it. Ugh.

Never place her on that pedestal or center of attention. It will backfire on you. That's why I'm against webcam girls. The more guys orbit them or Onlyfans worshipping, the more women will treat men like their nothing. Take away that power - she'll have no choice but to be a decent and loving woman.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: tyronelite and Deleted member 4106
Im jaleous of you for having friends

No mogging with that frame

good thread

read all of it

tag me in the next one bro

• +1
tragic story but describes the modern dating life pretty well.

what I don't get though, is that why you wouldn't try to talk to Adam, not during their relationship, but after Ciara and him broke up.

If i care for a friend i'd like him to not make too many bad choices that would lead him down a bad path, and if i could prevent that by telling him the truth, i would. even if initially you're met with some resistance and denial

• +1
lol you're pussies. you should have fucked that bitch of his. even record it tbh and send it to him for proof :feelsohh::soy:

• Woah
Reactions: BigJimsWornOutTires

View attachment 1247750View attachment 1247751View attachment 1247752

View attachment 1248096

View attachment 1247754View attachment 1247755View attachment 1247756View attachment 1247757

View attachment 1247771View attachment 1247772View attachment 1247773

car GIF

View attachment 1247827

Timeline Texts

September 16th 2020

View attachment 1247828View attachment 1247831View attachment 1247833View attachment 1247835

View attachment 1247850View attachment 1248094

December 24th 2020

View attachment 1247854

March 8th 2021

View attachment 1247865

July 29th 2021

View attachment 1247905

Give Up Reaction GIF
Kanye West No GIF
Judge Joe Brown GIF

episode 2 GIF

Virgin Copers GTFIH

Tags

DNR

those guys are nowhere near chadlite or chad

• +1
Reactions: volcelfatcel
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 12234, ChadFucksYourOneitis, turkproducer and 2 others
this is like a movie

"chad"

IMG 20210731 233457

:ogre::ogre::ogre:

C12f949eb8d29e1d2aa632d5429d30f8risitas looking at phone laughing meme

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: gamma, BigJimsWornOutTires and turkproducer
December 24th 2020

Just noticed that there was a text after "Redpill". It was invisible, I think many users might have missed the part.

• +1
No tag :(

Good story though. Girls will come and go, no need to mateguard them, there's other girls too. Mateguarding just shows to her you have no value in yourself to get other women
Got u next time bro
OP makes an entire thread on an obscure incels basket weaving forum divulging not only relational secrets through written form but also with pictures.
absolute autist jfl you clearly dont 'hold' secrets for very long.
this is why im afraid of meeting PSLers IRL and divulging my life in person. attention-seeking aspies will do anything for a response
Yeah.. you’re definitely the nigga who tells everyone it’s time to go home..
what I don't get though, is that why you wouldn't try to talk to Adam, not during their relationship, but after Ciara and him broke up.
he was in a bad state of mind & I’ve tried this before with a couple friends. It always backfired on me

It’s better for them to learn the truth on their own. “When the student is ready the teacher appears”

And he’s good now. I check up once in a while
More like 15-20 for an average looking girl from what I've seen-you'd be surprised how much body counts have varied in women I slept with, many are more conservative than I thought (or so they say lol)
yeah it depends on a lot of factors (upbringing, city, population, does she go out alot, slutty friends, etc) but that was a rough generalization so guys don’t get shocked when a chick randomly tells them their body count.
Just noticed that there was a text after "Redpill". It was invisible, I think many users might have missed the part.
Really ? I can see it fine on my end

• +1
Reactions: chadison and Deleted member 7098
Lifefuel that Dillon is apparently and irl chad bc I don’t think he mogs me that bad. Frame mog for sure at least but how tall?

Do you know his penis dimensions? :soy:

• +1
Lifefuel that Dillon is apparently and irl chad bc I don’t think he mogs me that bad. Frame mog for sure at least but how tall?

Do you know his penis dimensions? :soy:
Yeah cuz autists here think niggas with model tier looks are the norm lol

He’s around 6’0-6’1

Manager of a well known restaurant and drives a 2018 BMW M4

His lay count is around 50

• +1
Reactions: Beetlejuice, Deleted member 12234 and OOGABOOGA