• +1
Reactions: Lolcel and Deleted member 7419
good morphs

• JFL
Reactions: Lolcel, Deleted member 7029 and Looks234
youre forgetting that face literally is everything

• +1
Reactions: Gaia262 and mogstar
Unironically, foids would still fuck the 800lb abomination with a face like that

PSL is at least 70% of a man's SMV

Shit examples.Botj those scenarios are impossible a guy can't have a neck that's not Strong enough to support the skull and a guy can't have a lean fact at 700lbs.Off urself OP

• +1
Reactions: gamma and mogstar
Unironically, foids would still fuck the 800lb abomination with a face like that

No they wouldn’t

• WTF
Reactions: Marsiere214
Shit examples.Botj those scenarios are impossible a guy can't have a neck that's not Strong enough to support the skull and a guy can't have a lean fact at 700lbs.Off urself OP
Do u think body and height can somewhat compensate for face ?

• WTF
Reactions: Marsiere214
Sex appeal is king

• +1
Reactions: Yerico7, Deleted member 7419 and mogstar
This is fucking idiotic.

It's like saying temperature is a stupid way of measuring climate because it doesn't take rainfall into account. Or like saying gonial angle is cope because it doesn't measure ramus length, showing pics of an ugly guy and a hot guy with equal gonial angles to "prove" your point.

Sometimes you want to focus on rating the face only. That's when you use PSL. There’re different tools for different purposes.

I think the PSL scale can factor in body, but there ain't nothing wrong with it even if it's only face.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Merćer, Deleted member 6723 and mogstar
No they wouldn’t
Yes they would. Ever heard of "dad bod"?

And of course the 800lb man is an extreme example, since his face would be so bloated that you can't have a face like that. BF% is highly considered in PSL

• +1
Reactions: Yerico7, cartr, pizza and 1 other person
This is fucking idiotic.

It's like saying temperature is a stupid way of measuring climate because it doesn't take into account rainfall.

Sometimes you only want to focus on the face. That's when you use PSL. There are different tools for different purposes.
When someone asks to get rated what they mean 99% of the time is = "Would I be considered attractive irl"

So if you have a rating scale which discounts most of your appearance (height and physique) then I would say that the scale is useless.

• +1
Reactions: thecel and mogstar
Do u think body and height can somewhat compensate for face ?
Who would you rather fuck?

Twitch girl with big tits

Images 43

Or Adrianna Lima
Images 44

Same thing with height and frame

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7419, volcelfatcel and thecel
  • +1
Reactions: AscendingHero and mogstar
Most Normies and under would choose the twitch girl, because we subconsciously choose women we have a better shot at (and less likely to cheat on us). Any high PSL male would choose Adrianna Lima in a heartbeat
It's not that black and white.A good portion of Ur high PSL make would pick the twitch girl for Lima.Tits and ass for girls and Frame and height for men is important.

Just completely miss my point and tell me to kill myself theory

Just completely miss my point and tell me to kill myself theory
Face is still the most important part of sex appeal and using extreme examples like these that don't even exist irl is just retarded.PSL is closely correlated to SMV

• +1
Reactions: mogstar
good thread
bts V > all

Face is still the most important part of sex appeal and using extreme examples like these that don't even exist irl is just retarded.PSL is closely correlated to SMV
Cope. Height and frame are not only very important but will also impact how your face is perceived.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7419 and volcelfatcel
When someone asks to get rated what they mean 99% of the time is = "Would I be considered attractive irl"

So if you have a rating scale which discounts most of your appearance (height and physique) then I would say that the scale is useless.
I don't think it's useless, it's a scale measured for face, that's how important face is to attractiveness that it has it's own scale, then you have sex appeal and smv which combine other features.

It's not that black and white.A good portion of Ur high PSL make would pick the twitch girl for Lima.Tits and ass for girls and Frame and height for men is important.
Most high PSL men get chicks like twitch girl all the time, so they aim higher, like Lima. Normies and below have a harder time, so we automatically subconsciously disqualify ourselves from gorgeous women like Lima without realizing it (guilty of that myself)

Twitch girl is good to screw in the backseat of your car and toss aside
Lima is good to take home to your mother and start a family

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero
Cope. Height and frame are going to impact how you and your face is perceived.
Let's assume that the acceptable threshold is 5/10, or mid-tier normie. Do you seriously think that a 6'1'' 5/10 is going to do as well with women as a 5'7'' 8/10? That's ridiculous. They're not even in the same playing field.

The instantaneous, primal and powerful dopaminergic response invoked in a woman when seeing a good looking face simply cannot be understated. It eclipses absolutely every other component of attraction physical or otherwise because there's nothing that is even close to being as stimulating to one's senses. A tall stature simply doesn't evoke that same kind of raw, intense dopaminergic response.

When girls always talk about wanting a tall guy, that thought up height preference goes out the window the moment they see a handsome short man because the entrancing, carnal effect of a handsome face utterly eviscerates any preferences the woman had prior to that.

At the very least, unless the woman is a mentally ill standardscel then they'll be willing to overlook a guy's height if he has a good enough face. But the same can't be said for an average or even above average lanklet. Because from the moment a woman looks at him, he's already missing the most immediate, infatuation inducing ingredient of attraction.

@portuguesecel

• +1
Reactions: volcelfatcel and mogstar
Bro I agree but how often do u see 8/10s irl ?
That's exactly why I said at 6'4 u can't be an incel.Most ppl are around average looking that is why height the deciding factor.Dace is still the king but height and frame can't be neglected

• +1
Reactions: mogstar
No face no case. It's closely related to smv and appeal. Meeks got famous off a mugshot of his FACE. Body, height and frame matter though but no face no case.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 7419, zeke714, pizza and 1 other person
That's exactly why I said at 6'4 u can't be an incel.Most ppl are around average looking that is why height the deciding factor.Dace is still the king but height and frame can't be neglected
Ur probably right I’ll just gymmax and see how far I can get, I’ll be saving up for surgeries in the meantime

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7419 and Jason Voorhees
Sex appeal is not just your face lol it’s everything
Blacks can get away with being ugly and still get matches because of BBC and height halo.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7419 and mogstar
Blacks can get away with being ugly and still get matches because of BBC and height halo.
omg stop.. none of y'all niggas understand sex appeal smh..

Tyrone, be honest you know brothas that look mad ugly PSL-wise but slay.
Ugly to YOU plus last time I remember none of us are women or date men..

All you PSLers try to rationalize in your head why she’s with a guy who’s not “good looking” or have “male modelin your eyes or “muh 5.8483543 PSL”

Go outside please

• Hmm...
Reactions: zeke714

Back2schoolcel is 2 psl because of his height