Psl rate

Mansnob

Mansnob

Diamond
Honestly I didn't wanna plaster my face on this site anymore but fuck it, my life is going downhill lately and every girl I thought I had a chance with has left me. I just want a definitive answer to what my psl rating is and if I'm really as subhuman as I think I am.

I'm 5'10, 110 pounds, hitting the gym daily. Please just give me an honest rating and leave it at that.

mid normie
5.2/10
potential cause you look young
*5/10

Bruh I remember you from the snap group ur not 18 lmaooo

Bruh I remember you from the snap group ur not 18 lmaooo
when did i ever say im younger? im 18. trust me i wouldnt fucking lie about being older when i look this young. i wish i were lying

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 685
BLAST ROIDS NOW

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Krezo and Mansnob
had normie potential till middle school

j rod squirrels me

• +1
  • WTF
Reactions: AspiringChad and Mansnob
You are not a man at 110 pounds JFL

• Ugh..
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: InZayn, GenericChad1444, Krezo and 3 others
5,10 and 110 pounds? that's legit deformed

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: FailedNormie, Pendejo and Mansnob
wtf are you guys so hard on this chadlite dude.

He has good facial aesthetic.

I would say 6/10 with a proper haircut I would do an undercut with your face structure.
Get bigger definitely need some size on you. 110lb you will have a hard time banging hot girls.
fix the acne

How do you eat and do you count calories?

• +1
Reactions: InZayn, buflek and Mansnob

I would say 6/10 with a proper haircut I would do an undercut with your face structure.
Get bigger definitely need some size on you. 110lb you will have a hard time banging hot girls.
fix the acne

r u high bro

• +1
Reactions: Redrighthand
I find your avi funny so 10/10! x

You have average feature. Good jaw and eye but the double eyelid fucks you up. Acne scars on your forehead
Change your hairstyle also
Psl 5 but can ascend to 6

• +1
Reactions: BigBoy and buflek
You have average feature. Good jaw and eye but the double eyelid fucks you up. Acne scars on your forehead
Change your hairstyle also
Psl 5 but can ascend to 6
Whats this guys psl?

Attachments

• Screenshot_20190630-173639_Messenger.jpg
    Screenshot_20190630-173639_Messenger.jpg
    97.3 KB · Views: 38
  • So Sad
Reactions: itsoverbuddyboyo
First of all lose weight. Second of all surgery. He has so many awful features imo
His eyes are decent id say. His nose needs work. Also fat loss.

His eyes are decent id say. His nose needs work. Also fat loss.
Awful hairline. Awful eye area. The eye bags are one of the worst I've ever seen. Long midface despite having a somewhat fat face. Big fat nose with no bone support. Arched shitty eyebrows. Mouth looks weird. 🤡

• +1
Reactions: hebbewem and Krezo
soyboy vibes

you look like 14-15

fix the acne

you got low standards i guess

Your jaw saves you from inceldom.

• +1
Reactions: Mansnob and Deleted member 1560
You look better now. Average because your face is unique and a good and bad way if that makes sense. But bones and hair are neat so you might be above, or be able to reach above average.

• +1
Reactions: Mansnob
Why the fuck has my thread been turned into rating a fatass asian guy

Here's what I look like after bonesmashing, minimizing face bloat and changed my hair up a bit. Better or worse?

• JFL
Reactions: Eclipse
View attachment 75089
Here's what I look like after bonesmashing, minimizing face bloat and changed my hair up a bit. Better or worse?
So much better. Your priority should be your frame thats your biggest failo by far. 5'10 110 pounds is what holds you back the most regardless what any of these faggots say.

• +1
Reactions: BigBoy and Mansnob
nice jaw holy shit

• +1
Reactions: FailedNormie
So much better. Your priority should be your frame thats your biggest failo by far. 5'10 110 pounds is what holds you back the most regardless what any of these faggots say.
yeab being 110lb will be hard to get laid. No matter how goood looking you are

Yup I'm gymcelling every day now and making considerable gains. I haven't gained a lot of weight but my muscles look so much more defined and my body looks more presentable after just months.
nice jaw holy shit
Mewing works wonders

View attachment 75089

around a 5.5/10 imo facially,

10 being chico/gandy/barret etc,

good jaw but pretty wierd gonial angle/mandibular body curve idk, philtrum looks kinda long as well.

you need roids

• +1
View attachment 75089
PSL 6 in that pic

• +1
whats ur race

Yup I'm gymcelling every day now and making considerable gains. I haven't gained a lot of weight but my muscles look so much more defined and my body looks more presentable after just months.
Remember More weight>more reps when trying to bulk. Should consider heavy bulk and go full bloatcell because you honestly should gain at least 40 more pounds

• +1
your jaw is too wide, stop clenching for pics your natural width is good

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 656 and Mansnob
me too
we have a different pheno tho, i kinda have meeks pheno but obviously uglier (hes french and black, and i too have that but with norwegian and some other white blood)

ur haloed by ur pheno btw, girls love mutts, especially curly hair. u should grow it out for sure and u will get haoled HARD by ur curls
go slay brother

Are you really jared?

@Mansnob did you chewmaxxing? your jaw is protruding from front view

me too
we have a different pheno tho, i kinda have meeks pheno but obviously uglier (hes french and black, and i too have that but with norwegian and some other white blood)

ur haloed by ur pheno btw, girls love mutts, especially curly hair. u should grow it out for sure and u will get haoled HARD by ur curls
go slay brother
Yea girls loved it when it was longer and I took good care of it, but I lost my mind not to long ago and cut all my hair off
@Mansnob did you chewmaxxing? your jaw is protruding from front view
Yea I chew and mew hard
Are you really jared?
Who are you

Screenshot 20190408 025322

• JFL
Reactions: Einon, Mansnob and dogtown
Nice anteface tho

6.5/10
You just need better hair imo

• +1

fix the acne

This dude deserves a ban jfl, imagine allowing bluepilled cucks on this forum who come to brag and delude people, mods should rope tbh

• WTF
  • JFL
Reactions: Mansnob and SeiGun