Rate me + things I should do over the summer

yoshisand

yoshisand

Iron
(This is not my resting haircut I moved my dreads back) today was my last day of soph year in HS I'm 16 140 and 5'10.5 and since the last time i posted on here I gained about 10 pounds so what are i can do to improve this is me just be honest I won't be mad.

Attachments

• IMG_20240522_122507424.jpg
    IMG_20240522_122507424.jpg
    299.8 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_20240522_122524233.jpg
    IMG_20240522_122524233.jpg
    437.6 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_20240522_122546795.jpg
    IMG_20240522_122546795.jpg
    357.3 KB · Views: 0
  • +1
Reactions: normie_joe, smallman and The Heartless
5.5-6/10 cut your hair short

• +1
Reactions: shalomnigga
Bump? I'm guessing that the people watching this forum are making something for me?

need to do some softmaxxes like fixing hair, eyebrows and skin

otherwise your good

Holyyy mirin pfl wtf

• +1
Reactions: axttt_
eyes longer than my cock

Bro can y'all please help 😭

Your eyes are a bit uncqnny but other than that youre good
You can gymmax, gather info from botb and leave the site asap

• +1
Reactions: greywind
Your eyes are a bit uncqnny but other than that youre good
You can gymmax, gather info from botb and leave the site asap
Bro I need things I can work on so I can be better by the end of summer if you could take time out of your day to recommend me somethings I can do

Bro I need things I can work on so I can be better by the end of summer if you could take time out of your day to recommend me somethings I can do
I already told you, gymmax and BEST of the best info from the forum, you have everything you may need, check It out.

• +1
Reactions: Lethbridge
need to do some softmaxxes like fixing hair, eyebrows and skin

otherwise your good
What haircuts should I get should I get thicker eyebrows and the skin yeah I understand

gymmax and softmaxxing.

u look good bro.

• +1
Reactions: greywind and manletmogger
What haircuts should I get should I get thicker eyebrows and the skin yeah I understand

try copying this guy idk his name but you two look familiar to me

very striking features to the point of being uncanny

feels like you have more model appeal than dating

• +1
Reactions: shalomnigga, say∅, greywind and 1 other person
(This is not my resting haircut I moved my dreads back) today was my last day of soph year in HS I'm 16 140 and 5'10.5 and since the last time i posted on here I gained about 10 pounds so what are i can do to improve this is me just be honest I won't be mad.
I suppose you are still growing cause you are 16
do chewing exercises to make jaw wider, do neck training exercises to make neck thicker
do nose surgery
dye your eyebrows to make them darker
Change hairstyle, you'd benefit more from regular afro hairstyle:

and the most important leanmaxx to 12 % bodyfat

• JFL
Reactions: greatape11
also since you are stil growing you can heightmaxx

I suppose you are still growing cause you are 16
do chewing exercises to make jaw wider, do neck training exercises to make neck thicker
do nose surgery
dye your eyebrows to make them darker
Change hairstyle, you'd benefit more from regular afro hairstyle:
View attachment 2937303
and the most important leanmaxx to 12 % bodyfat
He’s 140lbs lmao, he should be bulking up

• +1
Reactions: The Heartless
Bro might have lite potential no troll

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: shalomnigga and NorwoodAscender
Elaborate I want to hear more
Basically, you have the features to be lite, but the problem that you seem to be lacking is the amount of bone mass, such as your jaw and chin, once you gymmaxx it could be likely that you will see an increase in these bones and this is what is differentiating u from being a HTN to chadlite

• +1
Reactions: greywind
Basically, you have the features to be lite, but the problem that you seem to be lacking is the amount of bone mass, such as your jaw and chin, once you gymmaxx it could be likely that you will see an increase in these bones and this is what is differentiating u from being a HTN to chadlite
muh bonemass
cope

• JFL
Reactions: manletmogger
muh bonemass
cope
Are you stupid, obviously bone mass matters it is definitely one of the things that separates normies from chads

• Hmm...
Reactions: Zelenskyiv
Are you stupid, obviously bone mass matters it is definitely one of the things that separates normies from chads
It’s only part of the equation, OP has good bones and you don’t need le meme autism bones to be Chad, it’s more about the placement. Otherwise Chico would be MTN

Uncanny htn train neck and thicken eyebrows and gym Maxx u should be good with basic softmaxxing tbh

• +1
So my jaw and chin should be wider?

• Hmm...
So my jaw and chin should be wider?
Ur jaw needs to be wider and chin needs to be longer, ur fwhr seems to be good tho, but holy shit those eyes lol defo striking but does look uncanny

It’s only part of the equation, OP has good bones and you don’t need le meme autism bones to be Chad, it’s more about the placement. Otherwise Chico would be MTN
Chico has a huge skull, with amazing harmony, averageness and features this is why he doesn't need bones as much to compensate, however the typical normie will

Check if you have an overbite btw

Chico has a huge skull, with amazing harmony, averageness and features this is why he doesn't need bones as much to compensate, however the typical normie will
Same can be said Delon and plenty no name moggers. Looking like a PSL autism morph is not good. OP has all the bones he needs. Maybe lose some baby fat but that’s about it

• Hmm...
Ur jaw needs to be wider and chin needs to be longer, ur fwhr seems to be good tho, but holy shit those eyes lol defo striking but does look uncanny
Honestly the most comments I've received on my eyes is they look very Asian or serial killer eyes lmao

• +1
Reactions: shalomnigga and manletmogger
fix your skin and debloat and get a differnt haircut

Same can be said Delon and plenty no name moggers. Looking like a PSL autism morph is not good. OP has all the bones he needs. Maybe lose some baby fat but that’s about it
ur coping bone mass obviously matters it adds facial depth, makes more harmony, in this case the op needs more bone mass for better harmony lol

• JFL
Reactions: Zelenskyiv
Keep coping kid

Guys what am I now and what can I ascend to