Rate me + things I should do over the summer

Can't believe copers like u actually exist
You’re an autist and you don’t actually understand what makes someone good looking. How old are you? I bet my ass you’re a teenager

• JFL
Reactions: manletmogger
You’re an autist and you don’t actually understand what makes someone good looking. How old are you? I bet my ass you’re a teenager
Doesn't matter you're coping by saying bone mass doesn't matter when it is one of the things that differentiates normies from chads keep coping boyo

• JFL
Reactions: Zelenskyiv
Doesn't matter you're coping by saying bone mass doesn't matter when it is one of the things that differentiates normies from chads keep coping boyo
Literally never said it doesn’t matter, you autist lol. I’m saying that it’s not everything and op has all the bone mass he needs. What differentiates good looking people from normies is mostly bone placement and soft features. Plenty of normans out there who randomly have massive jaws or model-tier zygos who still look like normies.

Ideal male 2024:
Autism

Based, don’t let whores corrupt you. Follow the teachings of the Prophet Muhammad (PBUH).
Bro I'm justing trying to know my rating and what I can ascend to😭

Bro I'm justing trying to know my rating and what I can ascend to😭
I can’t tell if you’re looking for attention or not, in the off chance you’re not- you’re a mogger. Uncanny as fuck which also makes you a model candidate. You’ll likely naturally become better looking in the next 4 years too since most guys still look like foids at 16.
Just go out and enjoy life and stop worrying about what autists say on mental asylum forums.

• +1
Reactions: shalomnigga and yoshisand
I can’t tell if you’re looking for attention or not, in the off chance you’re not- you’re a mogger. Uncanny as fuck which also makes you a model candidate. You’ll likely naturally become better looking in the next 4 years too since most guys still look like foids at 16.
Just go out and enjoy life and stop worrying about what autists say on mental asylum forums.
Yeah it's funny you mention that but recently foids been calling me mid so I was just confused

Do you think if I got my eye color brighter honey brown it would take away the striking feature

Tyrone potential imo. For now u are low htn. Ur good looking u have the features but u look dirty as hell.

Tyrone potential imo. For now u are low htn. Ur good looking u have the features but u look dirty as hell.
Bruh how can I change

Plenty of normies out there who randomly have massive jaws or model-tier zygos who still look like normies
Not possible then your just an ogre lol
but on no planet is someone a normie if they have model tier zygos , it just dosent happen

IMG 7806

Zero soft features , shit skin and collagen and still mogs all 3 of these goons

• JFL
Reactions: Zelenskyiv
How can I? Get to that point

You have really good potential

htn get twists

I made u a tyrone mogger
Yoshityrone

very striking features to the point of being uncanny

feels like you have more model appeal than dating
Imho he doesn’t look as uncanny as u guys make him out to be

fillers/implants
Ok until then do you think a lighter eye color would be good like honey brown amber like something like that

• +1
Reactions: smallman
Ok until then do you think a lighter eye color would be good like honey brown amber like something like that
Yea, that and fixing your skin and gymcelling will help u for now

Do you think a lighter eye color would take away the striking and making it harmony or would it just boost my looks
prolly boost if it doesnt look uncanny

Not possible then your just an ogre lol
but on no planet is someone a normie if they have model tier zygos , it just dosent happen

View attachment 2937799

Zero soft features , shit skin and collagen and still mogs all 3 of these goons
He mogs those 3 terramoggers next to him???

Very good eye area