pubertymaxers, what u doing/taking?

turkproducer

turkproducer

Haunted
@Gudru
@Alexanderr
@Mateusz74

might buy some new supplements i only take peptides, does anything even work for face lol?

@Norwooder , i know u injected test, did it help?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Mateusz74, Chadelite and 1 other person
Peptides, aromasin and some vitamins/supplements.

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, Deleted member 6401 and turkproducer
i take caffeine tablets + listen to sad songs

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, turkproducer, SubhumanCurrycel and 2 others
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401
ur injecting? which supplements btw
Yeah, GHRP-2, CJC-1295 no DAC and Hexalerin
As for supplements.... I take magnesium, glucosamine, zinc and calcium. I’ll be adding some other stuff soon.

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, Deleted member 6401, Deleted member 2756 and 1 other person
As for supplements.... I take magnesium, glucosamine, zinc and calcium. I’ll be adding some other stuff soon.
What u thinking of adding
how are the sides btw? u get hungry?

Last edited:
  • +1
  • +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, Deleted member 6401, Mateusz74 and 2 others
SAM-E, MSM, folinic acid, folic acid and a acetylcholinesterase inhibitor in order to inhibit somatostatin
i feel like heightmaxing is cope, but it’s worth a try. I wonder how effective that SAM-E and MSM is

where’s you get that inhibitor

• +1
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and turkproducer
Not more than usual

Don’t know yet where I’ll find one, I need to make more money first
inhousepharmacy.vu is a legit site for the r/TransDIY to source their HRT shit, the point is they have pyridostigmine, but don't buy off them till corona lets off because Vanuatu ceased all shipments to other countries

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, turkproducer, Chadelite and 1 other person
Right now I have HGH coming and I’ve bought over $200 worth of supplements so far. I’m also thinking of getting a facepuller soon.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, turkproducer and Chadelite
Only other source for pyridostigmine right now is https://www.alldaychemist.com/gravitor.html all daychemist and they give it in fastest shipping times as well and i think they also have the best price @Alexanderr

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Alexanderr and Deleted member 2756
Dht gel and soon hgh

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, turkproducer, Chadelite and 1 other person
Gudru

holy motherfucking bones.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and HighIQcel
100mcg MOD GRF x3 per day, 100mcg GHRP2 x3 per day, fixing APT by stretches and constant tension of glutes, Ashwagandha, NoFap

• +1
no money for hgh but i take some supplements like zinc, magnesium, calcium, d3, ashwagandha, k2, fish oils and glucosamine. I just exercise, eat healthy and try to sleep for 8+ hours.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Lars, turkproducer and 1 other person
no money for hgh but i take some supplements like zinc, magnesium, calcium, d3, ashwagandha, k2, fish oils and glucosamine. I just exercise, eat healthy and try to sleep for 8+ hours.
peptides, i think I'm the only one here who is gonna do a full stack

• +1
peptides, i think I'm the only one here who is gonna do a full stack
i know bro but i just cant even hide shit like that from my parents in the first place + i dont have enough money.

• +1
i know bro but i just cant even hide shit like that from my parents in the first place + i dont have enough money.
fuck how tall are u right now? increase ur growth period with SAM-E, folic acid and folinic acid, take glucosamine, chondroitin and MSM and melatonin and niacin (flush version) 3 hours after u eat e2d, I think that is the most effective oral stack for u if u wanna include mk677 as well, if not also add creatine. Anyway this'll do immediately better than whatever u are taking now

• +1
fuck how tall are u right now? increase ur growth period with SAM-E, folic acid and folinic acid, take glucosamine, chondroitin and MSM and melatonin and niacin (flush version) 3 hours after u eat e2d, I think that is the most effective oral stack for u if u wanna include mk677 as well, if not also add creatine. Anyway this'll do immediately better than whatever u are taking now
5'8 what does folic acid folinic acid do?

• +1
I rub Dihydrotestosterone on my cock, I take multi vitamin and I have jelqing sessions with my friends

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14262, Deleted member 6401 and Deleted member 2756
that is combined with SAM-E for DNA methylation, follow my posts and you'll see all the theory behind it and how gigantism is happening cause of hypermethylation and the results that xcrunner did on a person on the old grow tall forum started with some random Chinese man who was 6'3 at age of 23 but started SAM-E folic acid folinic acid and GHenerate at age of 17 (basically weakened form of hexarelin) his parents were 5'6 (Dad) 5'3 (Mom) ttps://web.archive....ge)-t-8822.html
you buy sam-e off bestsame.com it'll cost u 68usd a month

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Chadelite and DutchPrettyBoy
hgh or cope boyos
hgh or cope boyos?
the only good results from heightmaxxing that have been recorded have been from peptides so idk

• +1
haircuts and confidence
can't risk shipping during quarantine and I don't think memek677 will make me taller at bone age 17.5

• JFL
  • +1
Do you do nofap as well?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Chadelite
No money for hgh so will do what @5foot8Paki recommened and style my hair to make me 3 inches taller
Do you do nofap as well?
Since i was born

• +1
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and HighIQcel
No money for hgh so will do what @5foot8Paki recommened and style my hair to make me 3 inches taller

Since i was born
keep taking my god tier memes seriously curry

• +1
What are the Benefits of glucosamine?

• +1
What are the Benefits of glucosamine?
Increased growth plate proliferation. There also is someone who said he gained 3cm with it.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and thecaste
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and DutchPrettyBoy
SAM-E, MSM, folinic acid, folic acid and a acetylcholinesterase inhibitor in order to inhibit somatostatin
Do u have a source for the acetylcholinesterase inhibitor?
@turkproducer consider adding sam-e in ur stack. I’m gonna add it too

Last edited:
  • +1
Dht gel and soon hgh
ok be careful with the growth tho, may grow ur nose if you’re worried about that
know any sources? idk this shit mate i am clumsy lol

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Deleted member 685
@Strike_Poseidon mentioned a couple
inhousepharmacy.vu is a legit site for the r/TransDIY to source their HRT shit, the point is they have pyridostigmine (acetylcholinesterase inhibitor), but don't buy off them till corona lets off because Vanuatu ceased all shipments to other countries
inhousepharmacy.vu is a legit site for the r/TransDIY to source their HRT shit, the point is they have pyridostigmine, but don't buy off them till corona lets off because Vanuatu ceased all shipments to other countries

• +1
Honestly I am 18 and feel like I fucked up my puberty. 5'10 but good frame. 7 Inch dick (6.9 in reality).

Is there any hope for me? Specifically about height?

• +1
Honestly I am 18 and feel like I fucked up my puberty. 5'10 but good frame. 7 Inch dick (6.9 in reality).

Is there any hope for me? Specifically about height?
you will need an xray to see if you growth plates are open must they are most likely closed

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14262 and Deleted member 6401
you will need an xray to see if you growth plates are open must they are most likely closed
In that case there is no point. I guess I'll just be as healthy as I can.

• +1