PUBERTYMAXXING GUIDE FOR TEENCELS.

Dicklet.4.3

Dicklet.4.3

Sexy Truecel
PUBERTYMAX GUIDE.
Were gonna skip the ones that are obvious like sleeping 8h a day shit like that.

(MUST DO)

1.Take Creatine For DHT.
More DHT = Dick growth. but for the best dick growth i suggest getting DHT Gel.

(Might accelerates balding)

2.Do Not Take Roids.
It accelerates joint fusing.

3.Do Not Take Accutane.
it Stunts your growth.

4.Avoid xenoestrogen.
Avoid using plastic at all cost. Buy water in a glass. Eat organic meat etc etc.

5.Take Zinc and Magnesium.
It increases T.

6.Vitamin D From The Sun.
Atleast go out for about 15 - 30m (Depends on the color of the skin and season)
(It also increase T)

7.Proper Posture and mewing.
Mewing is not cope if your a teen and make sure to Fix your posture.

8.Do Not Smoke.
It decrease Collagen and if your truly addicted to it Try nicotine gum instead.

9.Do Not Shampoo Everyday.
Just shampoo 2 - 3 times a week.

10.Get Enough Protein.
For Muscle growth and height. preb 150g.

11.Take K2 and D3
It is for bone growth.

12.Be Below 18% BF.
Estrogen speeds up your puberty. thats why girls grow faster.

13.Limit foods with soy.
It decreases T.

(OPTIONAL)

1.Inject HGH.

2.Palate Extender.

3.Nicotine as aromatase inhibitor.

4.FacePuller.

• +1
Reactions: mathis, Deleted member 51465, Deleted member 9670 and 11 others
Ive been smoking a lot lmaoo, like yesterday me and my mate burned through 10 ciggies each. better quit that shit.

• +1
Reactions: prgfromnl and Dicklet.4.3
Accutane doesn't stunt growth unless you megadose for like a year. Do you prefer to walk around with a pizza face and acne scars? Plus acne in teens is as big of a death sentence as balding.

• +1
Reactions: metalmogger12, Styn1312, AscendingHero and 7 others
Im 19, it's over

• +1
  • Hmm...
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 13787, Deleted member 2587, Deleted member 2227 and 2 others
8.Do Not Smoke.

giphy.gif

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Styn1312, AscendingHero, laske.7 and 7 others
just take nicotine gum
The thing is, i smoke a lot of weed, so I need something to mix with my pot you see? Idk what else id mix with it tbh

• Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 13787
Why do you have to mix weed?
Weed on its own makes for a harsh smoke. I smoke in a bong made out of a gatorade bottle. To make the hits less harsh, I mix in some tobacco from a cigarette
You smoke cigarettes and trash weed with pesticides
My weed is the bomb you little peasant, its the motherfucking chronic. Niggers like you talk shit, but you never smoked weed as strong as the weed I smoke, begone you little faggot, you got nothing on me bitch. The buds I be smoking on would leave you comatose, because yer a little bitch.

• JFL
Reactions: Styn1312 and Deleted member 685
Weed on its own makes for a harsh smoke. I smoke in a bong made out of a gatorade bottle. To make the hits less harsh, I mix in some tobacco from a cigarette

My weed is the bomb you little peasant, its the motherfucking chronic. Niggers like you talk shit, but you never smoked weed as strong as the weed I smoke, begone you little faggot, you got nothing on me bitch. The buds I be smoking on would leave you comatose, because yer a little bitch.
How much do you get weed for in your country, i man per gram

• Woah
How much do you get weed for in your country, i man per gram
15$ AUD per gram for 1 gram, although, this time, I got 4.5 grams for $40. I can get 28 grams for $250 if I ask around. Its very good stuff, 3-4 big hits is enough to get me pretty facking baked.

15$ AUD per gram for 1 gram, although, this time, I got 4.5 grams for $40. I can get 28 grams for $250 if I ask around. Its very good stuff, 3-4 big hits is enough to get me pretty facking baked.
Wtf, here 1 gram is 1$ jfl

• Woah
Wtf, here 1 gram is 1$ jfl
Im telling you man, balkan weed isnt so good compared to australian weed. Australian weed, indoor grown strains and shit man, its so dense. I was chopping up yesterday to have smoke, one big nug turned into 8 big cones. Its REALLY DENSE. And the high weed here gives you is soooo pleasant, like nothing youve ever had.

• +1
Reactions: TsarTsar444
Im telling you man, balkan weed isnt so good compared to australian weed. Australian weed, indoor grown strains and shit man, its so dense. I was chopping up yesterday to have smoke, one big nug turned into 8 big cones. Its REALLY DENSE. And the high weed here gives you is soooo pleasant, like nothing youve ever had.
Yeah it's true, weed here is rated mediocre, but still it's dirt cheap, like very cheap

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 13787 and chadpreetinthemaking
Yeah it's true, weed here is rated mediocre, but still it's dirt cheap, like very cheap
Look bro, you wanna get stoned, and I mean really stoned? come down to melbourne australia whenever you want, ill introduce you to my guy, and we'll buy some weed. And I guarantee you, 3-4 bong hits later, you wont wanna do nothing except empty out a fridge and watch some TV.

• +1
Reactions: TsarTsar444
Look bro, you wanna get stoned, and I mean really stoned? come down to melbourne australia whenever you want, ill introduce you to my guy, and we'll buy some weed. And I guarantee you, 3-4 bong hits later, you wont wanna do nothing except empty out a fridge and watch some TV.

giphy.gif

I'm 15, this can still work

didnt read inject hormones

12.Be Below 18% BF.
That's true? I started doing physical exercises like push ups at 12, so I released testosterone very early, I didn't grow much in stretching either, I'm 16 and I grew 4 cm last year, do you think you can grow naturally? My brothers have a height above 5'9.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 2227
I heard Melbourne was overrun by chinks and gooks and they have an african gang crisis on their hands
Nahh, its not that bad. The chinks and gooks mainly mind their own business, and the niggers aren't doing shit. Melbourne is good as long as you know where to go.
12.Be Below 18% BF.
That's true? I started doing physical exercises like push ups at 12, so I released testosterone very early, I didn't grow much in stretching either, I'm 16 and I grew 4 cm last year, do you think you can grow naturally? My brothers have a height above 5'9.
It should be below 12% tbh

Nahh, its not that bad. The chinks and gooks mainly mind their own business, and the niggers aren't doing shit. Melbourne is good as long as you know where to go.

I bet you live in a very white area and slay stacies

I bet you live in a very white area and slay stacies
Nah my area is pretty mixed, but like half asian/indian and half white. Ive slayed like 1 white chick (a whiiiile back at a party while we were both drunk) and one asian girl (who i got baked).

Nah my area is pretty mixed, but like half asian/indian and half white. Ive slayed like 1 white chick (a whiiiile back at a party while we were both drunk) and one asian girl (who i got baked).

Were they hot?

They were decent enough, nothing special but I enjoyed fucking em

Life is not worth living unless you're psl 8 gigachad travelling to exotic locations and slaying victoria secret models on your private yacht

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 2227
how to get autism. the guide

• Hmm...
  • Love it
Reactions: Toth's thot and Dicklet.4.3
Life is not worth living unless you're psl 8 gigachad travelling to exotic locations and slaying victoria secret models on your private yacht
Very lame attitude of looking at it, the way I see it, I was put on this earth, so I might as well have a blast, looksmax, and try not to take myself too seriously

Very lame attitude of looking at it, the way I see it, I was put on this earth, so I might as well have a blast, looksmax, and try not to take myself too seriously

How can you cope with the fact that you are not white gigachad? Everyday is moneymaxx day so I can save up for surgeries that will make me look less ethnic. You will never live a fulfilling life as an inferior specimen under the boots of the mighty white man. It's white or death in 2020, everything else is cope.

Legit nigga
Nice thread

If only I had read such a thread when I was 14, but instead I was wasting my time on pc flash games. Fml

• +1
Reactions: middayshowers and Schönling
Not shampooing everyday is cope.
If you don't shampoo everyday, your hair will get greasy, oily and overall shitty

PUBERTYMAX GUIDE.
Were gonna skip the ones that are obvious like sleeping 8h a day shit like that.

(MUST DO)

1.Take Creatine For DHT.
More DHT = Dick growth. but for the best dick growth i suggest getting DHT Gel.

(Might accelerates balding)

2.Do Not Take Roids.
It accelerates joint fusing.

3.Do Not Take Accutane.
it Stunts your growth.

4.Avoid xenoestrogen.
Avoid using plastic at all cost. Buy water in a glass. Eat organic meat etc etc.

5.Take Zinc and Magnesium.
It increases T.

(It also increase T)

7.Proper Posture and mewing.
Mewing is not cope if your a teen and make sure to Fix your posture.

8.Do Not Smoke.
It decrease Collagen and if your truly addicted to it Try nicotine gum instead.

9.Do Not Shampoo Everyday.
Just shampoo 2 - 3 times a week.

10.Get Enough Protein.
For Muscle growth and height. preb 150g.

11.Take K2 and D3
It is for bone growth.

12.Be Below 18% BF.

13.Limit foods with soy.
It decreases T.

(OPTIONAL)

1.Inject HGH.

2.Palate Extender.

4.FacePuller.
Will creatine have any benefit for me at age 19 except for gym purpose?

Sunscreen is the only way to ascend

Few more things,

Calorie surplus, or atleast meeting calorie demands. A calorie defecit decreases testosterone, and I'm sure a surplus increases it. But dont overeat, fasting is good, just make sure you actually eat though

Hydration - Dehydration will increase cortisol, suppressing T. Also the T boost you get from exercising will be suppressed if dehydrated. Decreases HGH

Sleep - We've all heard it before, try to go to sleep early. Pop a small melatonin if you need it (0.5 - 2.5mg all you need)

Bad Posture - It can decrease T, good/powerful posture increases it.

Body fat - will make t convert to e, keep it low

• +1
Reactions: Shrek2OnDvD
(It also increase T)

11.Take K2 and D3
It is for bone growth.
Do you really need to take D3 if you are going out in the sun everyday?

Do you really need to take D3 if you are going out in the sun everyday?
take them. its hard to get the same amount from the sun.

bro wtf, after seeing this (i'm 16) i bought creatine (monohydrate) took 5 pills (2.5G) and for half of yesterday i was vomitting i feel like shit still. Did i have an allergic reaction or was i too lowiq and took too much? i'm just wondering if i should take it again or burn it

bro wtf, after seeing this (i'm 16) i bought creatine (monohydrate) took 5 pills (2.5G) and for half of yesterday i was vomitting i feel like shit still. Did i have an allergic reaction or was i too lowiq and took too much? i'm just wondering if i should take it again or burn it
Creatine is not a true pubertymax. What was the recommended dose for the creatine pill?

it said 4xpills 4-5 times a day for initial loading period then less
Use powder, it's a whole lot easier to dose properly. Also you don’t need to load it, 5g will be all you ever need.

What the fuck is this shit? Creatine doesn’t do shit with dht

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 466
it said 4xpills 4-5 times a day for initial loading period then less
Don’t load just a waste of creatine and rumojrs that it’s bad for kidneys

Use powder, it's a whole lot easier to dose properly. Also you don’t need to load it, 5g will be all you ever need.
you should still load powder, most people recommend 20g/day for the first week and then just a maintenance of 5g/day