Stats:
120lb lean
age - 14.5
height - 5'6.5 (without shoes)
mom - 5'4
dad - 5'10
[predicted height by doctors=6'3 by 21]
my goal is also 6'3

I was thinking about taking hgh,ai for vertical growth and steroids for muscle growth but i dont want to completely fuck up my liver and i dont want to mess up my sex life either and i dont want to have to inject for the rest of my life. What should I do? for steroids i dont want to do anything too crazy and i dont want to put on too much mass since im only 14 (15-25lb in a cycle ish)

1. do regular doses of hgh+ai avoid steroids. Then if im not 6ft by 16 do huge cycles for height (extreme dose of hgh, igf, test, letrozole) - not the actual cycle just an idea (im still researching cycles)

2. naturally boost hgh (no injecting hgh no ai tablets). light or normal steroid cycles for muscle mass (my only ideas rn is test e low dose). Then if im not 6ft by 16 do huge cycles for height (extreme dose of hgh, igf, test, letrozole)

3. do light doses of hgh,ai and cycle steroids at the same time (am scared to fuck up my liver and i know hgh already gives muscle gains so maybe just stack hgh with ai and something else for muscle gains too)

4. any other ideas.. lmk

i play soccer and my schedule is extremely busy and the only time i can really be consistent with the gym is octb 15-feb1 and throughout summer (im thinking this is the best time to do steroids) if its not octb15-feb1 or summer i just workout at home and go to the gym on the days that i can.

overall im just looking for the best stacks, cycles for me to puberty maxxing - my goals are: height (6'3 goal), sexual dimorphism, muscle growth, bone density and structure, skin health and texture, voice change, reproductive health, big pp (already 7x6 inches)

if anyone has good height protocols/teens on steroids/pubertymaxxing threads please link them below
(i have 20k in assets so dont say i dont have money for hgh)

I KNOW I BARELY KNOW ANYTHING ABOUT STEROID USAGE AND PUBERTYMAXXING BUT IM RESEARCHING THIS SHIT FOR AT LEAST 2 MONTHS BEFORE DOING ANYTHING. IM NOT RETARD THAT WILL JUST START INJECTING MYSELF WITH OILS AND NEEDLES WITH NO KNOWLEDGE. (so if u know abt this or u have articles/threads that can help me understand more abt steroid usage plz link below) also how do i hide the steroids from my parents i know u need a fridge for hgh and i prob have to get a silent mini fridge, do you think i could pay a worker at my gym to hide my hgh and ill inject from the gym

Nigga is 5’6 at 14 and predicted 6’3:lul:

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: watah and hiku
160 something cm at 14 yet believes that will grow to 190 :lul:

• So Sad
Reactions: hiku
yall are retarded asf i’m not saying i expect myself to be 6’3 am just saying thats the ideal height and i’d want to get as close to it as possible
Yea I get it bro still get of this forum before its too late, I think that your a good kid, i'm 15 myself and go to the gym and i'm 6.3ft and expected to be around 6.5/6.6ish it's for the best if you dont stay around here its just brainrot

• +1
Reactions: hiku