(HIGH IQ) Hgh isn't what makes muscle or height.

Madness

Madness

Inactive
Contrary to popular belief, HGH does absolutely nothing for muscle growth.
It is not anabolic, and it does not induce any hypertrophy whatsoever.
What it does do though is Lipolysis (burns fat) as well as inhibits fat accumulation.
It also has notable anti-aging benefits like improved complexion, skin quality, hair growth, etc.
Aside from the Lipolytic properties of GH, it is most commonly used by bodybuilders for the IGF-1 it converts to in the liver.
IGF-1 supports cellular division, making it the only hormone that can actually create brand new muscle cells via muscular cell division.
The cellular division aspect of IGF-1 is what makes it so attractive to bodybuilders and athletes, because when you hear of “genetic potential” it refers to how much hypertrophy you can cause in your current muscle cells.
You can only max these out so much, even with the addition of anabolic steroids or insulin.
After you have done this, literally the only thing that will let you break through that plateau is HGH and IGF-1, as (in layman’s terms) you will be able to create new muscle cells, and then you have those new cells that you can cause hypertrophy in and max out.
As a result, you have a seemingly unlimited amount of muscle growth potential the higher you drive your IGF-1 levels up.

As for growth crazy doses of 0.3mg/kg only gave GH Defficent kids 3-4 inches and wont give most people here (Above 13-15) (even them) any height gains. This is because IGF-1 makes you grow and ALOT of gh is needed to get any good results.

I reccomend this protocol for height and muscle as it is more cost effective than running 20+ uis a day of gh

3333.33-5000mcg CJC-1295 DAC subQ inject before bed – Monday, Wednesday, Saturday (10,000-15,000mcg – 10-15mg total per week)
25mg MK-677 before bed every day
200mcg HUPERZINE A taken 3x per day (600mcg total)
With this protocol, you can reach an IGF-1 level close to (or exceed) 700ng/mL.
Which is absurdly high, and should give some height and decent muscle gains.

• +1
Reactions: psycophsez, kobecel, Extra Chromosome and 4 others
I've ordered some mk677, mostly for the sleep and appetite gains. Ty for the post I'll look into those other drugs.

• +1
Reactions: Extra Chromosome
doesnt mk677 have real bad side effects tho

I've ordered some mk677, mostly for the sleep and appetite gains. Ty for the post I'll look into those other drugs.
Np brudda since you train and sometimes roid you will get good gains. Huperzine A is a potent Somatostatin inhibitor. When your body has higher than normal HGH levels, it will release Somatostatin in the body as a counter measure to inhibit your HGH levels. Taking the Huperzine A will keep Somatostatin from inhibiting your pituitary released GH. By using Huperzine A to inhibit the Somatostatin release, your body will have more active/usable HGH.
its debateable but hgh has some sides so if you arent ready and havent researched those stay away. this is for advanced cels

• +1
Reactions: androidcel and Deleted member 466
either way this is a great thread.

idk about heightmaxxing, but would defenitely yield bone gains

@knajjd @Weed @11gaijin @Sergeant sticky this as the frame/height/hgh max thread please I will add more as the thread progresses
A lighter protocol for less harcore cels

2500mcg CJC-1295 DAC subQ inject before bed – Monday & Thursday (5000mcg – 5mg total per week)

With this protocol, you can reach an IGF-1 level of about 500ng/mL. This is formidable to a very fair dose of pharma grade GH.

will continue to add other options, however mk and cjc seem to be the best

Last edited:
I already take 30ill of mk677 a day, ive noticed better tighter skin and less fat overrall

you wont get mass gains. are you a oldcel?
im 20, im not really taking it for mass gains, i was curious and bought it and it's kinda good,
im not gonna gain any height but with the numbers you posted would I be able to get bone gains, like thickness? over a long period of time.

im 20, im not really taking it for mass gains, i was curious and bought it and it's kinda good,
im not gonna gain any height but with the numbers you posted would I be able to get bone gains, like thickness? over a long period of time.
such a weird thing to do :lul:. I guess it has okay maxxing properties. Any sides we should know about?

such a weird thing to do :lul:. I guess it has okay maxxing properties. Any sides we should know about?
my shits are always intense, like mild diarrhea and SHIN SPLINTS (god these hurt) i played a football game today and i got this immense shin pain

my shits are always intense, like mild diarrhea and SHIN SPLINTS (god these hurt) i played a football game today and i got this immense shin pain
Good to know, Im sure with this stack the sides will be alot worse

Good to know, Im sure with this stack the sides will be alot worse
but what am I to gaifrom it? i dont care much about muscle gains, im interested in bone gainz

• +1
Reactions: Madness
but what am I to gaifrom it? i dont care much about muscle gains, im interested in bone gainz
Do you know if your growth plates have fused. If so you wont gain, it costs alot per month so only do if you are on roids/bodybuilding harcore or needing frame gains at a younger age. This goes for all hgh stacks that will be posted here

Do you know if your growth plates have fused. If so you wont gain, it costs alot per month so only do if you are on roids/bodybuilding harcore or needing frame gains at a younger age. This goes for all hgh stacks that will be posted here
I have no idea if growth plates are open, I need to visit my GP asap, i was a late pubertycel so maybe but most likely no.
does IGF1 promote bone growth in the face?cause keeps growing well into mid twenties.

• +1
Reactions: Madness
I have no idea if growth plates are open, I need to visit my GP asap, i was a late pubertycel so maybe but most likely no.
does IGF1 promote bone growth in the face?cause keeps growing well into mid twenties.
After along time of abusing gh/igf-1 you will get some but not much unless you rich piana max

Lol you are 13

• +1
Reactions: Wincel
Yo whiteboy das my word bruh 700 years sufferin
Nigguh im mo hud den u. i bang zillakami w my nigguhs and we do xans while fuckin u gurl

yah NIGGUH? how bout y look at dis shotty barrel
Google bots just recorded your threat to kill me, a young forlorn dreamer you kkk nazi racist

Google bots just recorded your threat to kill me, a young forlorn dreamer you kkk nazi racist
hey google, can u find this guy a local kfc place

hey google, can u find this guy a local kfc place
Nigga you thank i dont know the exact geographical location of every kcf within a 500 square mile radius?

• +1
Reactions: Nibba
Nigga you thank i dont know the exact geographical location of every kcf within a 500 square mile radius?
i would not doubt it

Contrary to popular belief, HGH does absolutely nothing for muscle growth.
It is not anabolic, and it does not induce any hypertrophy whatsoever.
What it does do though is Lipolysis (burns fat) as well as inhibits fat accumulation.
It also has notable anti-aging benefits like improved complexion, skin quality, hair growth, etc.
Aside from the Lipolytic properties of GH, it is most commonly used by bodybuilders for the IGF-1 it converts to in the liver.
IGF-1 supports cellular division, making it the only hormone that can actually create brand new muscle cells via muscular cell division.
The cellular division aspect of IGF-1 is what makes it so attractive to bodybuilders and athletes, because when you hear of “genetic potential” it refers to how much hypertrophy you can cause in your current muscle cells.

You can only max these out so much, even with the addition of anabolic steroids or insulin.
After you have done this, literally the only thing that will let you break through that plateau is HGH and IGF-1, as (in layman’s terms) you will be able to create new muscle cells, and then you have those new cells that you can cause hypertrophy in and max out.
As a result, you have a seemingly unlimited amount of muscle growth potential the higher you drive your IGF-1 levels up.

As for growth crazy doses of 0.3mg/kg only gave GH Defficent kids 3-4 inches and wont give most people here (Above 13-15) (even them) any height gains. This is because IGF-1 makes you grow and ALOT of gh is needed to get any good results.

I reccomend this protocol for height and muscle as it is more cost effective than running 20+ uis a day of gh

3333.33-5000mcg CJC-1295 DAC subQ inject before bed – Monday, Wednesday, Saturday (10,000-15,000mcg – 10-15mg total per week)
With this protocol, you can reach an IGF-1 level close to (or exceed) 700ng/mL.
Which is absurdly high, and should give some height and decent muscle gains.

The part in bold is largely accurate if you exclude the bullshit/implied notion that hyperplasia has actually been observed in humans (newsflash: it hasn't).

The rest of the paragraph is completely retarded, overly simplistic and potentially dangerous

The part in bold is largely accurate if you exclude the bullshit/implied notion that hyperplasia has actually been observed in humans (newsflash: it hasn't).

The rest of the paragraph is completely retarded, overly simplistic and potentially dangerous

Thats not true tbh. All I'm gonna say is; top bodybuilders have been able to put on 15-20lbs more muscle after the introduction of HGH in bodybuilding.

I am bumping this due to all the recent interest in hgh. Mods forgive me pls

Yes, insatiable hunger brought on by Ghrelin secretion from the Growth Hormone Secretagogue receptor.