future chadlite

tale anal
It's over for anyone with a straight nose aka deformed straight nose
Real men and gladiators had big strong noses like this:

Look at this cuck next to what he could've been

@Nibba @badromance just rope if you have a straight nose

• +1
Reactions: Swagwaffle and Nibba
ROMAN NOSE DOM BROTHERS UNITE @badromance @ZyzzReincarnate @future chadlite @theropeking

• +1
Reactions: Wincel and Swagwaffle
Lifefuel tbh

ROMAN NOSE DOM BROTHERS UNITE @badromance @ZyzzReincarnate @future chadlite @theropeking
even the Nazis had statues for us

ogre for me then

I always thought a hump on nose is undesirable trait.

pretty much any of the ppl that looked better with hooked had a convex nose before not a straight
also made nasion look higher in a lot of pics, which is often correlated with hooked nose ime but could better be judged as a seperate feature

1543347934470-png.6349

morphed browridge?

I always thought a hump on nose is undesirable trait.
A nose isn;t what makes a male unattractive (unless it's very badlike this:
)
It's lack of other features combined with a nose that make a person think it's their nose.
Ever wondered why no one ascends after rhinoplasty? it's because it's not the problem.
90% of the times it's not the nose that makes a male look bad, it's other recessed features, why do the guys I posted look even better with the hump, because it's very dimorphic

• +1
Reactions: Wincel
My nose is short and stubby. I hate it.

Guess it beats having a Jew nose.

A nose isn;t what makes a male unattractive (unless it's very badlike this:View attachment 6357)
I have an uncle with a nose like that :lul:
Also, nose assymetry kills a face, if it's crooked or deviated septum, in my opinion it should be fixed first, even if it won't "ascend" you. But otherwise, you're right about the dimorphism, it just seems like no 9/10 guys have a bump, they have flat noses that are medium length, not short or long. It looks more harmonious than a bump. Idk though.

A nose isn;t what makes a male unattractive (unless it's very badlike this:View attachment 6357)
It's lack of other features combined with a nose that make a person think it's their nose.
Ever wondered why no one ascends after rhinoplasty? it's because it's not the problem.
90% of the times it's not the nose that makes a male look bad, it's other recessed features, why do the guys I posted look even better with the hump, because it's very dimorphic
Except James Dean was already perfect in every way (no homo)

Except James Dean was already perfect in every way (no homo)
Ikr, but the point here is that even with a hump he'd look like a god, because nose is almost never the problem, it's lack of other features with a shit nose

Warrior nose kek

I wish I had a teddy bear nose

It's over for me :/

(((Nose boys))) unite

Big noses are only a positive feature if you have a strong lower third. With a weak or receded lower third, it makes your profile too convex and "beaky."

I have a big Roman nose, almost like Gandy's. But because my lower third is less than ideal, it looks way too big. However with a counterclockwise rotation of the maxilla and a mandible swung forward to meet it, it would look great.

That's why people considering rhino should consider if the problem isn't that their nose is too big but rather that their jaw is too small. A Lefort might give you a better nose than a rhinoplasty.

• +1
Reactions: Nibba
BIG NIG NOSE