Public Schools mog Privates

Status
Not open for further replies.
Traxanas

Traxanas

22cm x 16cm minimum
I realized that the students in my public school there were a few Chads but NONE at the private English one that I'm going to even though the school's significantly larger.

Rich kiddies can get braces and shit early on that can potentially harm their facial development in exchange for straight teeth that's unproportionate to their face, along with access to a softer diet (luxurious sushis and delicate soft shit) but I think it barely plays a role except for orthodontic treatment.

I'm not sure if you guys have ever witnessed the same but in my case I've always noticed this.

Rich kiddies can get braces and shit early on that can potentially harm their facial development in exchange for straight teeth that's unproportionate to their face

Lmao , why would anyone wanna put a metal in his mouth for entire life?
I don't really understand their logic.

• Hmm...
Reactions: Good_Little_Goy
I disagree tbh, private school kids always end up looking better. They play way more sports (especially rugby) and they have money to improve their appearance

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5912, CursedOne, Ocelot and 2 others
Biggest cope I've ever seen. Public schools are fucking ugly. All the chads go to private schools. The girls and guys are better looking in private schools.

• +1
Reactions: ChadFucksYourOneitis
I disagree tbh, private school kids always end up looking better. They play way more sports (especially rugby) and they have money to improve their appearance

Capitalism in action, This is how unfair life is.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5818
Imagine caring

I realized that the students in my public school there were a few Chads but NONE at the private English one that I'm going to even though the school's significantly larger.

Rich kiddies can get braces and shit early on that can potentially harm their facial development in exchange for straight teeth that's unproportionate to their face, along with access to a softer diet (luxurious sushis and delicate soft shit) but I think it barely plays a role except for orthodontic treatment.

I'm not sure if you guys have ever witnessed the same but in my case I've always noticed this.

gigacope it's the opposite

• +1
Reactions: johncruz12345
Capitalism in action, This is how unfair life is.
If we lived in a communist environment though we wouldn’t be able to ascend though, at least capitalism gives incels the option to moneymax and then looksmax

Jfl, private school = rich parents,
Rich parents = gl, above average iq
GL above average iq parents = better nutrition and care for their children

The private school I went to mogged my old public school to hell

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5818
Status
Not open for further replies.