Pussy Shakes and Drakkar will increase your pheromones thus, pussy magnet

BigJimsWornOutTires

BigJimsWornOutTires

Kraken
Now if you're wondering, "Gee, Big Jim, what's the deal with these Pussy Shakes? Do they really work?"

Absofuckinglutely!

What you need:

• Blender
  • Whey protein
  • Strawberries
  • Banana
  • A kick of Kratom
  • Probiotics
  • Prebiotics
  • Green Superfoods
  • Amino Acids
  • Honey
  • Whole Milk (or sub with premier protein (any flavor))

First. Spray some Drakkar on the neck and hair. A touch on the belly. Next, mix the ingredients and drink. Finally, pump up your 3+ years of strength training muscles and wear a tight shirt and jeans then head off to wherever you choose to go. Grocery store - shopping - a downtown area - beach - jogging/walking trail. Fuck the gyms. That's where you work your body. Not your penis. Keep work and pussy separate. The pussy will come to you in a form of a smile - fanning oneself off with her hand - or chatter introduction. For example, say if you're in a grocery store, she'll walk up to you and say, "I know you don't work here, but do you know where the wine is?"

Then you say, "Ugh. Boogers. I'm a big dummy. I don't even know where I'm at right now."

"Jackpot!" She'll celebrate to herself and shortly later, you'll be dick deep inside some wet dripping pussy.

• JFL
Reactions: cumbutamoren
I forgot to mention the requirement for this. My bad. You must have a FANTASTIC-looking body. The face, eh, all depends if the woman has an agenda. Such as, if you have money, and a great body, the face means shit. BUT! If you're making an okay living with not many perks, and her agenda is riches, she might make you a one-timer then ghost you the next day. And if you're a broke-ass motherfucker, you MUST have a decent face. If you don't, the only pussy that's acknowledging your entrance is a few figures above your tier or less. Unless she's a rich horny widow. Then it will depend on your personality and how well you're trained. Bow wow ugh.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6695