Put yourself IN the fight. Stop preparing yourself for the fight. Enough of that now. You have improved enough.

MakinItHappen

MakinItHappen

CuckMax is dead.
Anymore serum and the pH balance in your face is gonna be fuckery

Self Destruction over Self Improvement

This video articulates it perfectly: (Different from one I posted other day)

• +1
Reactions: UrGirlsMcm, zylaro, zura and 15 others
I actually agree completely, there is no premeditated game that slayers use its about using your environment. People learn how to do stuff by doing it

• +1
Reactions: UrGirlsMcm, TeenAscender, zura and 8 others
I actually agree completely, there is no premeditated game that slayers use its about using your environment. People learn how to do stuff by doing it

By putting themselves in the moment. Being in the moment. Be in the moment.

Eminem did a song on that once. Lose yourself.

• +1
Reactions: maxxmclooks, MaIludon and Mr. President

Every time u post tag me bro

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: ConfusedBolivian, Deleted member 51465, albe.ORG and 1 other person
I learnt this by riding a bike
you learn to fall
you hurt yourself
but you try again

No one can ride a bike if they couldn't fall on one

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: noodlelover, Jeww and MakinItHappen
This is pretty much common sense but not everyone has the same mentality

• +1
Reactions: MakinItHappen
  • +1
Reactions: noodlelover
I learnt this by riding a bike
you learn to fall
you hurt yourself
but you try again

No one can ride a bike if they couldn't fall on one

Very good analogy.

Trial and error bruv.

The issue is society mocks you when you fail. Esp as a man. So you gotta be gritty.

• +1
Reactions: Zonar, noodlelover, lemonnz and 1 other person
Life starts after Jaw surgery

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: rgl666, JovenCansao, Zonar and 6 others
Never gonna stop till I get a slavic ginger stacey

Practice makes Perfect

Fight club is an npc classic that's actually likeable

fr bonesmash the homeless

• +1
Reactions: gribsufer1

you need to train to get strong to fight, you need to fight to get good at fighting. not rocket science you should do both

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: ConfusedBolivian
you need to train to get strong to fight, you need to fight to get good at fighting. not rocket science you should do both

Acting like he didn't get that from the video I posted in another thread the other day :D

Okay, but what happens when you have facial deformity that requires a bimax and are ethnically challenged in your location? Should I practice my game by dumpster diving then until I ascend (if I even do, my surgeon might be bluepilled who knows)

• +1
Okay, but what happens when you have facial deformity that requires a bimax and are ethnically challenged in your location? Should I practice my game by dumpster diving then until I ascend (if I even do, my surgeon might be bluepilled who knows)
focus on moneymaxxing

• +1
change location

• +1
Books are a waste of time too.

Andrew Tate has this quote "If you read a book, it's too many human hours for the information you get."

Experience teaches you faster, teaches you more, and teaches you more accurately. What worked in the specific environment of the writer in the past likely won't even work for you in your current environment in the present, with how fast the world changes, and how diverse it is.

I say this having read a ton of books, on many subjects. I could have learned much more by directly pursuing my goals, and using my own brain.

Failure, rejection, and public humiliation are all painful emotions which is why we tend to waste time with reading, practicing and doing drills. But if we waste all the time, we won't succeed. The only way is through the years of pain.

The only thing I'd add to this, is after failures to reflect and figured out why you failed, and to plan a new strategy. Your new strategy will fail as well, but then you'll learn more. And so on. If you don't take this time, you're likely to keep making the same mistake over and over, and never get anywhere (especially in business).

This is why semen retention mogs. It forces you to go get bitches.

Books are a waste of time too.

Andrew Tate has this quote "If you read a book, it's too many human hours for the information you get."

Experience teaches you faster, teaches you more, and teaches you more accurately. What worked in the specific environment of the writer in the past likely won't even work for you in your current environment in the present, with how fast the world changes, and how diverse it is.

I say this having read a ton of books, on many subjects. I could have learned much more by directly pursuing my goals, and using my own brain.

Failure, rejection, and public humiliation are all painful emotions which is why we tend to waste time with reading, practicing and doing drills. But if we waste all the time, we won't succeed. The only way is through the years of pain.

The only thing I'd add to this, is after failures to reflect and figured out why you failed, and to plan a new strategy. Your new strategy will fail as well, but then you'll learn more. And so on. If you don't take this time, you're likely to keep making the same mistake over and over, and never get anywhere (especially in business).
what books did u read, how could u learn their info from experience

• +1
what books did u read, how could u learn their info from experience
I can't remember the names of all the books I've read. Plenty of Tony Robins, I read a book on will-power, a couple nutrition books, a couple skin care books by scientists, think-and-grow rich, a really good book on memetics, books on phycology and persuasion, tipping point by malcum gladwell, a book about mastering habits, the four hour workweek by Tim Ferris, all of Donald Trump's books on success (They're not written by Donald Trump but the real writers are good at translating Trump's ideas in a way that makes more sense), Fooled by Randomness by Nassine Taleb, A couple books on investing... books on marketing... books on some specific skillsets my solo-business requires... books on slowing aging... books on increasing intelligence... fuck I don't know... I'm sure I read more, but that's off the top of my head.

Ok, to be fair some of the books have been useful. Usually the more scientific ones, or the ones by experts in a given field. The books have helped me form habits, and the books on nutrition and skincare were useful, as well as the ones on investing, and some other ones.

I think a good rule of thumb is to spend 90% to 95% learning from experience, and 5% to 10% learning from drills and reading. But to be VERY selective with the books you read. Research the authors, and make sure they've really accomplished something and aren't just a bullshit artists. There are tons of bullshit artists, and their job is to bullshit to make money, and fake a life of accomplishment(s) so you really have to dig deep and be skeptical. If they got rich through teaching/writing, or their businesses have poor reviews, or shoddy looking websites, don't read their books.

Also if you don't get anything out of the first couple chapters, stop reading the book. The entire book will be like that, leading you on as if they are about to reveal some great secret, when it's all fluff. If you've got nothing that will actually change a decision or habit you actually make in real life by chapter two, then don't waste anymore time on that book. Time is limited, and there are other books that you will get more out of, sometimes on different subjects.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: future_
Find myself sounds better

Cheesy. Corny. Inauthentic. Reddity. Fuck back off there.

Because there is no self to find.

Only a self to create.

If there was a self to find, it would have already been made.

I can't remember the names of all the books I've read. Plenty of Tony Robins, I read a book on will-power, a couple nutrition books, a couple skin care books by scientists, think-and-grow rich, a really good book on memetics, books on phycology and persuasion, tipping point by malcum gladwell, a book about mastering habits, the four hour workweek by Tim Ferris, all of Donald Trump's books on success (They're not written by Donald Trump but the real writers are good at translating Trump's ideas in a way that makes more sense), Fooled by Randomness by Nassine Taleb, A couple books on investing... books on marketing... books on some specific skillsets my solo-business requires... books on slowing aging... books on increasing intelligence... fuck I don't know... I'm sure I read more, but that's off the top of my head.

Ok, to be fair some of the books have been useful. Usually the more scientific ones, or the ones by experts in a given field. The books have helped me form habits, and the books on nutrition and skincare were useful, as well as the ones on investing, and some other ones.

I think a good rule of thumb is to spend 90% to 95% learning from experience, and 5% to 10% learning from drills and reading. But to be VERY selective with the books you read. Research the authors, and make sure they've really accomplished something and aren't just a bullshit artists. There are tons of bullshit artists, and their job is to bullshit to make money, and fake a life of accomplishment(s) so you really have to dig deep and be skeptical. If they got rich through teaching/writing, or their businesses have poor reviews, or shoddy looking websites, don't read their books.

Also if you don't get anything out of the first couple chapters, stop reading the book. The entire book will be like that, leading you on as if they are about to reveal some great secret, when it's all fluff. If you've got nothing that will actually change a decision or habit you actually make in real life by chapter two, then don't waste anymore time on that book. Time is limited, and there are other books that you will get more out of, sometimes on different subjects.
that's what I thought, learning nutrition is way quicker on a forum like ray peat and it adapts and grows continuously books could never do. the books I'm interested in you cant learn the info in other ways like that, not gonna learn geoscience or molecular engineering by doing shit you have to learn. the best discipline book you need is 10 days to self discipline tbh, ik once I finish I'll mog

Last edited:
  • +1
Just like any quote you can spin it many ways. There's context to it, sure, but I don't remember Fight Club very well. I won't pretend my interpretation is correct, nor do I think that something so open ended can have only one meaning.

The way I see it it is often things you have built up within yourself holding you back from changing. Rather than try and build upon a bad foundation it is best to level things, destroy and clear away. That is why in Tarot the card Death is often associated with radical change rather than physical, real death; also it implicitly links the two ideas. That is why it is such a powerful image psychologically.
When something dies it often gives way to something new. Same way you internalise death to destroy the parts of yourself that you want to see gone to truly change.
I also do not believe that you are a singular will, I think each personality is a body of various wills, some of them conflicting. This is why it is simultaneously possible to desire something while also wishing to completely avoid it for example. I also think that what we dislike often gets internalised and repressed, and it becomes your shadow, kind of like a heap of dust that's been swept under furniture for too long.

I didn't watch the video because I don't like watching YouTube as I find it to be a waste of time. I'm going purely by the quote.

Last edited:
  • +1
Cheesy. Corny. Inauthentic. Reddity. Fuck back off there.

Because there is no self to find.

Only a self to create.

If there was a self to find, it would have already been made.
Wait are we talking about your statement or mine?

Just like any quote you can spin it many ways. There's context to it, sure, but I don't remember Fight Club very well. I won't pretend my interpretation is correct, nor do I think that something so open ended can have only one meaning.

The way I see it it is often things you have built up within yourself holding you back from changing. Rather than try and build upon a bad foundation it is best to level things, destroy and clear away. That is why in Tarot the card Death is often associated with radical change rather than physical, real death; also it implicitly links the two ideas. That is why it is such a powerful image psychologically.
When something dies it often gives way to something new. Same way you internalise death to destroy the parts of yourself that you want to see gone to truly change.
I also do not believe that you are a singular will, I think each personality is a body of various wills, some of them conflicting. This is why it is simultaneously possible to desire something while also wishing to completely avoid it for example. I also think that what we dislike often gets internalised and repressed, and it becomes your shadow, kind of like a heap of dust that's been swept under furniture for too long.

I didn't watch the video because I don't like watching YouTube as I find it to be a waste of time. I'm going purely by the quote.

Never said there was one correct way of lookkg at it.

It's bloody philosophy lol you nutter and yes your interpretation works.

Most interpretations will fall under the same umbrella

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 68396