Putin on Africa

Deleted member 1973

Deleted member 1973

pastebin.com/Tb8AYcyk
Vladimir Putin Says: “When an African becomes rich, his bank accounts are in Switzerland. He travels to France for Medical treatment. He invests in Germany. He buys from Dubai. He consumes Chinese. He prays in Rome or Mecca.

His children study in Europe. He travels to Canada, USA, Europe for tourism. If he dies, he will be buried in his native country of Africa. Africa is just a cemetery for Africans. How can a cemetery be developed?”

• JFL
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 9344, TheChosenChad, Deleted member 5145 and 24 others
based jfl

• +1
Reactions: TheChosenChad, Ultramental, Deleted member 2012 and 10 others
mirin

• +1
Reactions: Mongrelcel, goat2x, Deleted member 2969 and 3 others
Vladimir Putin Says: “When an African becomes rich, his bank accounts are in Switzerland. He travels to France for Medical treatment. He invests in Germany. He buys from Dubai. He consumes Chinese. He prays in Rome or Mecca.

His children study in Europe. He travels to Canada, USA, Europe for tourism. If he dies, he will be buried in his native country of Africa. Africa is just a cemetery for Africans. How can a cemetery be developed?”
baste AF

• +1
Reactions: goat2x, Nordiccel, Deleted member 1973 and 1 other person
I wonder how rich putin is

People say hes richer than jeff bezos

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Mongrelcel, Deleted member 2969, Deleted member 1973 and 1 other person

Based.

Never donate to gay african charity. They should lear how to stop fucking like hamsters

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Effortless, Deleted member 9090, goat2x and 2 others
yeah and all the russian oligarchs kids study abroad and keep their money in bank accounts across the world jfl, russia is a shithole too, cemetery full of drunk retards and people who couldnt flee to somewhere else in time

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: TheChosenChad, Effortless, Deleted member 8771 and 8 others
yeah and all the russian oligarchs kids study abroad and keep their money in bank accounts across the world jfl, russia is a shithole too, cemetery full of drunk retards and people who couldnt flee to somewhere else in time
Why do I have a feeling of depression when ever seeing videos from russia jfl

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Effortless, Nautica, Deleted member 2969 and 3 others
jfl @ Putana

As an africancel I can say this is accurate as fuck

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9344, TheChosenChad and Deleted member 1973
Damn, no mercy

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1973
Putinpill

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1973
This is the ultimate truth of the matter. I know because I’m Nigerian. It’s sad

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9344, TheChosenChad and Deleted member 1973
Why do I have a feeling of depression when ever seeing videos from russia jfl
imagine living here and no matter which way you turn your head to you only see these concrete monstrosities
night-1341904_960_720.jpg

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: TheChosenChad, TsarTsar444, Deleted member 9072 and 1 other person
imagine living here and no matter which way you turn your head to you only see these concrete monstrosities
night-1341904_960_720.jpg
same in the balkans tbh

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 13787 and Deleted member 4464