Russia's Poopypants can nuke Ukraine soon and it will not lead to a nuclear war, allow me to explain

BigJimsWornOutTires

BigJimsWornOutTires

Kraken
So Mr. Poopypants decides he's going to nuke Ukraine. "If I can't have it, nobody can!" His thoughts. Before the launch, or drop, he sends an SOS to Europe, the US, Australia, China, yadda yadda. The message would be worded in the likeness of, "I'm nuking Ukraine. If any of you launch a nuke at us, we will immediately send a nuke to the UK, France, Germany, Spain, the USA, Canada, Australia, Japan, and so on. I leave you all with the power to not escalate this into a global nuclear war. Now I'm nuking Ukraine." And he nukes them.

We will NOT strike him because he provided the world with an excellent justification for not nuking Russia. And I'm pretty confident, our brightest retards, thus think tank, will agree that we will not strike that country. But instead, we'll invade Russia from all corners. Then he'll threaten us again and we'll hold positions and station ourselves along his border with nukes and negotiate.

Finally, Putin mysteriously dies. But we need proof. Ugh. Putin specifically asked for a naval burial. You know. Like we did for Osama Bin Laden. So his body would be burned in a lake or something. Not important. We broadcast the news of his death and continue negotiating with the next fella. The Russians blame the nuking on Putin and agree to talk about peace. But they will not allow NATO on their borders. Period. Meanwhile, nuclear winds are affecting everyone. Lots of death follows. As this proceeds, we continue to talk, talk, talk until 2024/2025 the gates of Hell open. See ya! The world burns as judgment begins.

sad lucifer morningstar GIF by Lucifer

PS: There's a massive evacuation in Russia right now. Shit's about to happen. So get your shitting pants on.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: 3links2, subhuman incel, It'snotover and 1 other person
Do Russian nukes even work

• +1
Reactions: subhuman incel, Danish_Retard and BigJimsWornOutTires
A psycho dictator controlling nukes surrounded by yes men. What could go wrong?

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: subhuman incel, It'snotover, Deleted member 13626 and 2 others
Russian nukes are rusty and not in functioning condition. They will blow up inside their silo.

• Hmm...
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15004, subhuman incel, It'snotover and 2 others
Russian nukes are rusty and not in functioning condition. They will blow up inside their silo.
They spend a lot of money maintaining their nuclear forces out of their total budget. I'd assume at least some are still in working condition although most nuclear stockpiles are ancient at this point.

If they had to use nuclear weapons today they would be strapping 50 year old+ warheads onto new rocket or artillery systems. Who knows the last time they've had a proper check. There were even some reports that about 100 or so nuclear weapons were unaccounted for after the Yeltsin regime ended.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: damnit, subhuman incel, It'snotover and 2 others
They spend a lot of money maintaining their nuclear forces out of their total budget. I'd assume at least some are still in working condition although most nuclear stockpiles are ancient at this point.

If they had to use nuclear weapons today they would be strapping 50 year old+ warheads onto new rocket or artillery systems. Who knows the last time they've had a proper check. There were even some reports that about 100 or so nuclear weapons were unaccounted for after the Yeltsin regime ended.
That doesn't sound good. a hundred nukes. I wonder who took them.

• +1
Reactions: subhuman incel
That doesn't sound good. a hundred nukes. I wonder who took them.
If I had to guess the FSB probably swiped the suitcase nukes for themselves.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: subhuman incel and Deleted member 17791
  • +1
  • +1
Cope bro

If you didn't notice the elites want this war to spread regardless if it's nuclear or not

Us and nato responses are just for tilting pootin and provoking him so they can blame ww3 on him

• +1
Reactions: subhuman incel and BigJimsWornOutTires
Oh. Those guys are still around? How much power do you think they have in Russia?
They are still active and doing ops for Putin, I'd assume they have carved out their own piece of power/influence in the remains of the Soviet Union. Putin was a KGB/FSB agent so it makes sense that he would use them/give them some prominence.

You see it happen in America too with the CIA being involved in international gun and drug trafficking black markets. These orgs thrive in mafia states like Russia.

• +1
We need war, huh, yeah. What is it good for? Shiet, nigga. Its all good.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: subhuman incel and Deleted member 17791
  • +1
  • Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 15004 and Deleted member 17791
Lots of pussy during war. And bussy for you.
I have bigger plans. A big war like that will give me the opportunity to become dictator of the US.

Oh I can taste the power! THE IMPERATOR OF AMERICA.

Oh fuck yeah.

• +1
We will NOT strike him because he provided the world with an excellent justification for not nuking Russia. And I'm pretty confident, our brightest retards, thus think tank, will agree that we will not strike that country. But instead, we'll invade Russia from all corners. Then he'll threaten us again and we'll hold positions and station ourselves along his border with nukes and negotiate.
Invading a country who just used a nuke on another one, yeah - that's a great idea!

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: BigJimsWornOutTires and subhuman incel
Invading a country who just used a nuke on another one, yeah - that's a great idea!
Come on. This world's been wearing infant diapers on their faces for the past two years. They believed an invisible killer was out to get them. Brutally retarded. So ofc, I would expect us to invade a nation that just annihilated part of their own country with a nuke. Absolfuckinglutely!

• Hmm...
Reactions: Gonthar
@Gonthar yeah, keep wondering. how bout your keep your "hmm" to yourself?

• Hmm...
Reactions: Gonthar
A psycho dictator controlling nukes surrounded by yes men. What could go wrong?
So fucking tired of this meme. The USA has a literal dementia patient shaking hands with thin air as president meanwhile Putin is smeared as 'insane' by western media jfl.

So fucking tired of this meme. The USA has a literal dementia patient shaking hands with thin air as president meanwhile Putin is smeared as 'insane' by western media jfl.
Do you really think that demented dotard runs your country? Let me guess you voted for that rich cuck Putin's bitch, aka Trump.

"Where's Jackie?" comment wasn't a senile thing. He knew exactly what he was saying; not asking! It sounded like he was asking. It was satire.

Do you feel the fat lady's about to sing? Ugh. Such sadness follows. And so I would think, finally, the radiation propaganda will finally end. But nah. Governments will convince the people the radiation is killing thousands. They'll do the same as they did with the common cold bug, Covid-19. So when someone dies from a drug overdose, they'll say, "Ugh. Radiation."

Do Russian nukes even work
Nukes are technically simple. I still have no faith in them though since they can barely get cars to work.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: BigJimsWornOutTires
Nukes are technically simple. I still have no faith in them though since they can barely get cars to work.
The only place those people will nuke is a ghost town. They're full of shit. Every day now, it's some new scary word they use to threaten the people of this world. They're full of shit.