Qoves is Way Bigger Problem Than Wheat Waffles

Better than this "2 years of looksmaxxing. Jacked with a v-taper" imbecile View attachment 1808771
idk why ppl mad at me, i said hes a 7 for an indian, he'sdefabove average for an indian
ofc thats not good in the west but still

also wheatwaffles is a objective 3.5

• +1
Reactions: Blackgymmax and Seth Walsh
is it? youd be surprised at how bad curry failo really is
In terms of actual looksmaxxing, WW looks like shit. Never denied curry/ethnic failo or claimed qoves is slaying but he definitely knows what he's talking about in his vids, regardless of his looks

• +1
Reactions: ezio6, CristianT, alriodai and 1 other person
In terms of actual looksmaxxing, WW looks like shit. Never denied curry/ethnic failo or claimed qoves is slaying but he definitely knows what he's talking about in his vids, regardless of his looks
yeh wheat looks incel af

• +1
Reactions: justinzayn, incel194012940 and Seth Walsh
looksmaxxed? his entire pheno is garbage and he would get like 10 matches in a day at best on tinder lol
View attachment 1808761
what indian has better facial harmony than o pry. what a delusional street shitter
What a subhuman retarded ugly boneless bug eyed crying out orbital, poop coloring, sub category. Why a dog like him
Gives himself the right to blackpill normies? Ragefuel ngl

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Truecel14, Deleted member 8988, Blackgymmax and 1 other person
literally this, qqoves not only knows the female gaze but is not autistic about looks, what makes a man attractive, he knows the exact ratios, what u need to maxx etc

meanwhile wheat waffles is just another typical normie blackpilelr that got lucky with his videos

• +1
Reactions: Seth Walsh
I wonder if qoves rotter has a gf:forcedsmile:

Atleast wheat waffles the autistic ginger has a gf and 4 bodycount at 20
Yes he does, he showed her in a vid too. Probs mogs the fuck out of the SEA foid who ran game to betabuxx WW at uni :lul::lul:

Yes he does, he showed her in a vid too. Probs mogs the fuck out of the SEA foid who ran game to betabuxx WW at uni :lul::lul:
Is she you or a 6 year old cousin he arrange marriaged maxxed?

No way he can slay more than WW.

must be some pajeeta or sub 5 white girl?

must be some pajeeta or sub 5 white girl?
Its easy to ltr a white girl if nt but LOL at ltring a white girl omg find me one without illness i beg u

• So Sad
Reactions: Blackgymmax
idk why ppl mad at me, i said hes a 7 for an indian, he'sdefabove average for an indian
ofc thats not good in the west but still

also wheatwaffles is a objective 3.5
it is over!

literally this, qqoves not only knows the female gaze but is not autistic about looks, what makes a man attractive, he knows the exact ratios, what u need to maxx etc

meanwhile wheat waffles is just another typical normie blackpilelr that got lucky with his videos
The fact that 90%+ of this forum aren't even femalegaze pilled in 2022 blows my fucking mind. Tall guys who have balanced facial features who can afford to borderline faggotmaxx, should do it. We need Faceandlms to make a remastered version of WAW.

Forum really is stuck in 2017 or some shit if people unironically think tall prettyboymaxxers with full heads of hair have less appeal that muh masc "Chads" with shit collagen and no harmony

• +1
Reactions: Mainstream, Deleted member 9779, ROTTING and 10 others

This abo retard is way more professional and their product is serviced by actual surgeons and shit too. Wheat waffle audience is just red piller scene but this guys channel is mostly nt women.

Blackpill is mainstream af now, even normie people actively deny the whole looks don’t matter trope

Fuckin hell in 10 years even normies are gonna be walking around with jaw implants :feelswhy:

Everyone knows that being fit is attractive, but yet still how many people are walking around fit? People are just not as motivated to even exercise let alone get a surgery. Weight loss surgery and hair transplants have been common knowledge for years, but how many bald and obese people do you see outside? People are broke, scared and too low inhib to surgerymaxx en masse.

• +1
Reactions: zeshama, Landorus, Oberyn and 7 others
The fact that 90%+ of this forum aren't even femalegaze pilled in 2022 blows my fucking mind. Tall guys who have balanced facial features who can afford to borderline faggotmaxx, should do it. We need Faceandlms to make a remastered version of WAW.

View attachment 1808798View attachment 1808799View attachment 1808802

Forum really is stuck in 2017 or some shit if people unironically think tall prettyboymaxxers with full heads of hair have less appeal that muh masc "Chads" with shit collagen and no harmony

View attachment 1808808View attachment 1808810View attachment 1808812View attachment 1808814View attachment 1808815
the prettyboys who get called feminine got more masculine features than theses "masc guys" which is funny
they got masc jaw, masc chin, masc browridge, their only "fem features" are lips
the other shit is youthful features

• +1
Reactions: datboijj, Racky, IThinkImAboutToROPE and 5 others
the prettyboys who get called feminine got more masculine features than theses "masc guys" which is funny
they got masc jaw, masc chin, masc browridge, their only "fem features" are lips
Exactly!

Most normies can\t even afford rent let alone Premium Golden edition titanium jaw implants.
and rightfully so :Comfy: normshits must wage and suffer :feelshmm:

View attachment 1808798View attachment 1808799View attachment 1808802

View attachment 1808808View attachment 1808810View attachment 1808812View attachment 1808814View attachment 1808815
Bottom row has higher SMV in the British Isles.

not really, he made a video on why jordan barrett was attractive and thinks hes sean o pry level in terms of facial harmony lol

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: datboijj, Deleted member 18840 and alriodai
not really, he made a video on why jordan barrett was attractive and thinks hes sean o pry level in terms of facial harmony lol
jordan barrett is def attractive tho

and the second one is cagefuel, can't defend him on that tbh

• WTF
Reactions: datboijj
truth

jordan barrett is def attractive tho

and the second one is cagefuel, can't defend him on that tbh
jordan barrett has 0 smv. hes actually a low tier normie to mid tier normie

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: datboijj, bwrauycnee and Deleted member 16110
  • Hmm...
  • WTF
  • +1
Reactions: datboijj, softlysoftly and Deleted member 16110
Bottom row has higher SMV in the British Isles.
Adam Collard bottom right is 26 and looks 40+ due to roids aging his skin and wrecking his collagen. He came on Love Island thinking he'd "cause trouble" but was voted off by the public and didn't even reach the final. So the UK voters didn't seem to want to keep him on even though he's was prolly the highest SMV from a malegaze pov

• +1
Reactions: fogdart and Xangsane
delusional
im fr, we've done like a million experiments on him with tinder, asking a bunch of women and he literally comes out at low tier to mid tier normie. no woman ever chooses him over any chad or chadlite and he caps at like 5 matches on tinder a day lol

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: datboijj and Wallenberg
im fr, we've done like a million experiments on him with tinder, asking a bunch of women and he literally comes out at low tier to mid tier normie. no woman ever chooses him over any chad or chadlite and he caps at like 5 matches on tinder a day lol
because hes a known model bro and he looks like a catfish, didn't u put that in consideration?

• Ugh..
Adam Collard bottom right is 26 and looks 40+ due to roids aging his skin and wrecking his collagen. He came on Love Island thinking he'd "cause trouble" but was voted off by the public and didn't even reach the final. So the UK voters didn't seem to want to keep him on even though he's was prolly the highest SMV from a malegaze pov
The foid contestants still crowded around him like beta orbiters.

• +1
Reactions: bwrauycnee and Seth Walsh
because hes a known model bro and he looks like a catfish, didn't u put that in consideration?
na bro even known male models dont get 5 likes a day on tinder and there was an experiment with him vs chad and chadlites and all girls choose the other guys, do you want the thread?

• +1
na bro even known male models dont get 5 likes a day on tinder and there was an experiment with him vs chad and chadlites and all girls choose the other guys, do you want the thread?
ok send, but hes objectively attractive, he may have no smv but still above average

• Ugh..
and q

isnt quoves like mtn-5.5/10 at best lol and hes like indian looking LOL
He's black bro I heard not seem him.myself, ands gf is Indian

• JFL
Reactions: datboijj and Blackgymmax
ok send, but hes objectively attractive, he may have no smv but still above average
over.

• +1
Reactions: Wallenberg
over.
brutal

• +1
Reactions: Wallenberg
Qoves is super high IQ
Wheat Waffles just got lucky with his clickbaits and shitty blackpill ideology

Qoves is literally the most NT blackpiller, mirin him
ofc you mirin him

you shitskin nigger piece of shit, kys asap monkey

• JFL
Reactions: rand anon and Deleted member 18840
Qoves is super high IQ

Qoves is literally the most NT blackpiller, mirin him
I describe WW's ideology as softblackpilling. Not normie and mainstream enough to be bluepill but he really isn't a true blackpilled incel.

I describe WW's ideology as softblackpilling. Not normie and mainstream enough to be bluepill but he really isn't a true blackpilled incel.
Tbh bro Qoves is more soft blackpilling

WW is true blackpilling

Qoves only says looks matter and u need to looksmax

WW tells you that it's over if u don't look attractive and muh womenw only chad hypergamy high standards blabla

• +1
Reactions: enchanted_elixir
Tbh bro Qoves is more soft blackpilling

WW is true blackpilling

Qoves only says looks matter and u need to looksmax

WW tells you that it's over if u don't look attractive and muh womenw only chad hypergamy high standards blabla
Don't really know Qoves - i'll watch his stuff later today

WW doesn't brutally blackpill and his looksmaxxing advice is shit. Also he doesn't acknowledge PSL.

• +1
Reactions: datboijj and alriodai
There's no such thing as luck on YouTube, trust me.

• +1
Reactions: Erik-Jón
That's why i got 2 channels, one at 50k and another one at 10k
I wanna make YouTube videos but I don’t know what niche or what I’d be good at

Female gaze on love island this year were Davide, Jacques, Liam the dude who left, Josh the mulatto, Andrew and maybe Jay/Ikenna.

@Xangsane @bwrauycnee @PCT01 @tyronelite @EverythingMattersCel do you agree?

• +1
Reactions: Xangsane and Erik-Jón
Female gaze on love island this year were Davide, Jacques, Liam the dude who left, Josh the mulatto, Andrew and maybe Jay/Ikenna.

Definitely Andrew, Liam and maybe Josh, but not Luca?

• +1

True with davide. Liam struggled with the girls bro, josh only had success with danica who was borderline femcel throughout the show, Andrew was lucky tasha gave him a chance in the end, and Ikenna was literally irelevant even to his own partner at the start (indyiah). Jay had female gaze appeal somehow, and so did adam collard girls were wanting him to pick them When he entered

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: fogdart and Seth Walsh

Yep Andrew for sure. Couldn't have acted less alpha if he tried. Acted like a bitch, but he had looks and things came right for him in the end getting 4th place.

Adam Collard the malegazemaxxer thought he'd steal the show but the public voted him off.

Lets just say, Andrew DID NOT HOLD ANY FRAME... And, it did not matter.

Some trends?: He didn't have shit, aged skin from steroids. Did not actively take steroids and bulk up. (besides the gyno he got removed, but he was lucky he didn't end up roidmaxxed)... He had long hair which he could pull off and style. White. Didn't look older than his age.

Result?: The UK public liked him and kept him on regardless of him acting like a total zero T pussy throughout the whole show. The fact he didn't act like a typical redpiller DIRECTLY appeals to femgaze. Not saying his behaviour is self-beneficial, but the fact he would literally jump infront of a bullet for Tasha and HAD LOOKS, is what made him appeal to femgaze at the highest level.

Guys like George, Charlie stood no chance because they had no emotional appeal and didn't have looks.

You can't even afford to look like a "redpiller" in 2022. Tall prettyboy, dark brows, leanmaxxed, bloatminned, handmaxxed, "not insecure about your masculinity"-maxxed with a full head of hair mogs everything nowadays.

Last edited:
  • Love it
Reactions: EverythingMattersCel
Yep Andrew for sure. Couldn't have acted less alpha if he tried. Acted like a bitch, but he had looks and things came right for him in the end getting 4th place.

Adam Collard the malegazemaxxer thought he'd steal the show but the public voted him off.

Some trends?: He didn't have shit, aged skin from steroids. Did not actively take steroids and bulk up. (besides the gyno he got removed, but he was lucky he didn't end up roidmaxxed)... He had long hair which he could pull off and style. White. Didn't look older than his age.

Result?: The UK public liked him and kept him on regardless of him acting like a total zero T pussy throughout the whole show. The fact he didn't act like a typical redpiller DIRECTLY appeals to femgaze. Not saying his behaviour is self-beneficial, but the fact he would literally jump infront of a bullet for Tasha and HAD LOOKS, is what made him appeal to femgaze at the highest level.

Guys like George, Charlie stood no chance because they had no emotional appeal and didn't have looks.

You can't even afford to look like a "redpiller" in 2022. Tall prettyboy, dark brows, leanmaxxed, blotminned, handmaxxed, "not insecure about your masculinity"-maxxed with a full head of hair mogs everything nowadays.
Ekin-su's brother had more tweets and twitter impressions than any of the contestants the day he was shown.

And he wasn't even in the show.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Mainstream, AlexanderTheGreat11, EverythingMattersCel and 3 others
you guys just mad this guy gets to shitpost videos and makes a living off it as opposed to doing that here

• +1
  • WTF
Reactions: datboijj and tyronelite
True with davide. Liam struggled with the girls bro, josh only had success with danica who was borderline femcel throughout the show, Andrew was lucky tasha gave him a chance in the end, and Ikenna was literally irelevant even to his own partner at the start (indyiah). Jay had female gaze appeal somehow, and so did adam collard girls were wanting him to pick them When he entered
Judging by the general public and the tweets I saw about Liam, it seems people found him very attractive on the outside world but not on the show. Liam was the first to leave but has way more followers than some of the Islanders that stayed for long. Uually followers correlate to your attractiveness, except Luca - he has followers because he is coupled up with Gemma. Josh was the most popular dude among the Casa boys - I peeped the way Gemma and the other girls acted when he walked in; He chose Danica because it was the easiest way he could get in the main villa. Ikenna I saw a lot of women call him hot - way more than any of the other black dudes.

You can't even afford to look like a "redpiller" in 2022. Tall prettyboy, dark brows, leanmaxxed, bloatminned, handmaxxed, "not insecure about your masculinity"-maxxed with a full head of hair mogs everything nowadays.
I agree, but I think Davide is the peak female gaze on the show. Davide acted like a total douchebag on the show - he was narcissistic AF; he called Ekin su names and treated her like shit yet still women worshipped him on the outside. If Dami or Billy did half of the shit Davide did, they would've been booted out immediately. See how fast Billy left? Dami was actually saved by the producers due to diversity.

• +1
Judging by the general public and the tweets I saw about Liam, it seems people found him very attractive on the outside world but not on the show. Liam was the first to leave but has way more followers than some of the Islanders that stayed for long. Uually followers correlate to your attractiveness, except Luca - he has followers because he is coupled up with Gemma. Josh was the most popular dude among the Casa boys - I peeped the way Gemma and the other girls acted when he walked in; He chose Danica because it was the easiest way he could get in the main villa. Ikenna I saw a lot of women call him hot - way more than any of the other black dudes.

I agree, but I think Davide is the peak female gaze on the show. Davide acted like a total douchebag on the show - he was narcissistic AF; he called Ekin su names and treated her like shit yet still women worshipped him on the outside. If Dami or Billy did half of the shit Davide did, they would've been booted out immediately. See how fast Billy left? Dami was actually saved by the producers due to diversity.
Yeah I agree with you about Davide, he pulled it off even though he was on roids. He managed to pull of the emotional side of femgaze without being a spineless pushover like Andrew....

What I'm saying is, femgaze is literally just looks (genuine, honest, non-fraudulent indicators of attraction), no roids, no compensating etc... on the physical side. And it's literally just giving the girl whatever she wants on the emotional side (which is retarded for any guy to do... acting weak like Andrew throughout the show) ...

Notice how Luca's behaviour was to pushy/clingy with Gemma and instantly became hated by all the women watching the show. It's because they didn't like his behaviour. Davide acted balanced, kept his backbone and managed to win.

Davide wasn't peak emo-femgazemaxxed tho. Notice how at the end he said "She's a liarrr" again and Ekin Su got angry and didn't like it. While Andrew somehow managed to not piss off Tasha at the end just because he was being his normal beta bitch self. Physical femgaze is enough because you need some self respect.

But femgaze pretty much just defines everything that a woman would want in an idealised utopian Disney-esque scenario for themselves at any moment in time. And it's not limited to looks. But looks are what matter in physical attraction. And it's just a coincidence that tall prettyboys are the top preference for femgaze. It's because it's objectively what most women actually want.

I was shocked when girls on twitter were crying for Andrew saying his speech was amazing and heartwarming, when I thought Andrew acted like a beta during the show and showed no self respect. The difference is, if you check twitter, you won't see girls saying he was acting low T or beta. It's just the difference in thinking between what men think and what women think if you get me

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: tyronelite and fogdart