Qoves is Way Bigger Problem Than Wheat Waffles

Agreed also he’s dumb, he thinks lucky blue has better harmony then opry, and he thinks opry has neutral canthel tilt. And he only uses some random book from the 90s for aesthetics
Looks more neutral but it`s hard to say i think in this pic makes sense so calling him dumb it`s to harsh the guy is good man c`mon btw Opry have a long mid face lucky blue is all right, btw i`m reading the book and all the papers he quote is really good stuff, I don`t want to beef with you just saying that calling him dumb don`t make sense

This abo retard is way more professional and their product is serviced by actual surgeons and shit too. Wheat waffle audience is just red piller scene but this guys channel is mostly nt women.

Blackpill is mainstream af now, even normie people actively deny the whole looks don’t matter trope

Fuckin hell in 10 years even normies are gonna be walking around with jaw implants :feelswhy:

I find it hilarious that the majority of his audience is women yet if they ever looked into it they'd find out his content is blackpill aka "incel" content. They're literally proving the incels right. Women are blackpilled as fuck so long as you don't tell them what the blackpill is or bring up any mention of incel terminology. :feelsgah: :feelshaha: :feelshaha: :lul:

Orbitals are really bad for an abo guy
looksmaxxed? his entire pheno is garbage and he would get like 10 matches in a day at best on tinder lol
View attachment 1808761
what indian has better facial harmony than o pry. what a delusional street shitter

Last edited:
looksmaxxed? his entire pheno is garbage and he would get like 10 matches in a day at best on tinder lol
View attachment 1808761
what indian has better facial harmony than o pry. what a delusional street shitter
I have better harmony than o pry but agreed with the rest

• Love it
Reactions: Blackgymmax
Wheat Waffles just got lucky with his clickbaits and shitty blackpill ideology
WheatWaffles is also high IQ for a 20-something youngster. You have to see his achievements relative to his extremely limited resources.

While a garbage rater, his video series on ideal facial aesthetics is one of the best I've seen on YouTube. Whereas WheatWaffles is a student doing PowerPoint presentations from his literal basement. While QOVES has a literal team behind his channel, videos and website - of course his videos have a better media strategy and production values.

And he also milks his audience well. Wish I could be paid $20 for calling Subhuman Indians subhuman.