Qoves is Way Bigger Problem Than Wheat Waffles

Judging by the general public and the tweets I saw about Liam, it seems people found him very attractive on the outside world but not on the show. Liam was the first to leave but has way more followers than some of the Islanders that stayed for long. Uually followers correlate to your attractiveness, except Luca - he has followers because he is coupled up with Gemma. Josh was the most popular dude among the Casa boys - I peeped the way Gemma and the other girls acted when he walked in; He chose Danica because it was the easiest way he could get in the main villa. Ikenna I saw a lot of women call him hot - way more than any of the other black dudes.

I agree, but I think Davide is the peak female gaze on the show. Davide acted like a total douchebag on the show - he was narcissistic AF; he called Ekin su names and treated her like shit yet still women worshipped him on the outside. If Dami or Billy did half of the shit Davide did, they would've been booted out immediately. See how fast Billy left? Dami was actually saved by the producers due to diversity.
The real brutal thing is that the producers don't have a say in who gets kicked out when the public votes. So it's really just what appeals the most to foids who vote in... Looks et al

Female gaze on love island this year were Davide, Jacques, Liam the dude who left, Josh the mulatto, Andrew and maybe Jay/Ikenna.

@Xangsane @bwrauycnee @PCT01 @tyronelite @EverythingMattersCel do you agree?
Liam? :lul::lul: JFL

Only winner was Davide

True Chad inside and out

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: fogdart and Seth Walsh
Liam? :lul::lul: JFL

Only winner was Davide

True Chad inside and out
Liam got a panic attack by the potential of being mogged in the first week and left :lul:

• JFL
Reactions: fogdart and tyronelite
Liam got a panic attack by the potential of being mogged in the first week and left :lul:
You think so?

I think it was the fact he couldn’t handle Gemma & that was the only chick he was into so he was sent his own way :lul:

• JFL
Reactions: Seth Walsh
You think so?

I think it was the fact he couldn’t handle Gemma & that was the only chick he was into so he was sent his own way :lul:
Yeah they gave him a real bad edit from the start Ian Sterling was pretty much bullying him over the narration and he knew it was just over. I think you're right tbh. He knew he wouldn't be able to handle Gemma and that she didn't even like him so he had to leave before he roped or went ER in the villa :lul:

• +1
Reactions: tyronelite
Yeah they gave him a real bad edit from the start Ian Sterling was pretty much bullying him over the narration and he knew it was just over. I think you're right tbh. He knew he wouldn't be able to handle Gemma and that she didn't even like him so he had to leave before he roped or went ER in the villa :lul:
God I hate Gemma :pepefrown:

Not because she’s boring & her personality is dry as fuck but the fact she has game & guys like Luca can’t see she’s using him as a opportunity

On top of that having a famous father which probably influenced the voting to her favor & allowing her to stay in the villa longer

In the real world she’s the type of “stacy” who complains chads only wanna fuck her not understanding she has no personality, no substance, she even admitted she can’t even cook JFL

I can’t wait till their fake relationship ends :lul:

• +1
God I hate Gemma :pepefrown:

Not because she’s boring & her personality is dry as fuck but the fact she has game & guys like Luca can’t see she’s using him as a opportunity

On top of that having a famous father which probably influenced the voting to her favor & allowing her to stay in the villa longer

In the real world she’s the type of “stacy” who complains chads only wanna fuck her not understanding she has no personality, no substance, she even admitted she can’t even cook JFL

I can’t wait till their fake relationship ends :lul:
100% agree

This abo retard is way more professional and their product is serviced by actual surgeons and shit too. Wheat waffle audience is just red piller scene but this guys channel is mostly nt women.

Blackpill is mainstream af now, even normie people actively deny the whole looks don’t matter trope

Fuckin hell in 10 years even normies are gonna be walking around with jaw implants :feelswhy:

reason 23848237812345789 why this forum needs to go private ASAP also prices will increase hard when this shit is mainstream

• +1
Reactions: Traxanas, joseph and Deleted member 19798
Yeah I agree with you about Davide, he pulled it off even though he was on roids. He managed to pull of the emotional side of femgaze without being a spineless pushover like Andrew....

What I'm saying is, femgaze is literally just looks (genuine, honest, non-fraudulent indicators of attraction), no roids, no compensating etc... on the physical side. And it's literally just giving the girl whatever she wants on the emotional side (which is retarded for any guy to do... acting weak like Andrew throughout the show) ...

Notice how Luca's behaviour was to pushy/clingy with Gemma and instantly became hated by all the women watching the show. It's because they didn't like his behaviour. Davide acted balanced, kept his backbone and managed to win.

Davide wasn't peak emo-femgazemaxxed tho. Notice how at the end he said "She's a liarrr" again and Ekin Su got angry and didn't like it. While Andrew somehow managed to not piss off Tasha at the end just because he was being his normal beta bitch self. Physical femgaze is enough because you need some self respect.

But femgaze pretty much just defines everything that a woman would want in an idealised utopian Disney-esque scenario for themselves at any moment in time. And it's not limited to looks. But looks are what matter in physical attraction. And it's just a coincidence that tall prettyboys are the top preference for femgaze. It's because it's objectively what most women actually want.

I was shocked when girls on twitter were crying for Andrew saying his speech was amazing and heartwarming, when I thought Andrew acted like a beta during the show and showed no self respect. The difference is, if you check twitter, you won't see girls saying he was acting low T or beta. It's just the difference in thinking between what men think and what women think if you get me
Basically women want attractive men to act like pussies for them. Allow them to explore their options whiles you wait on them like an abused dog.
The real brutal thing is that the producers don't have a say in who gets kicked out when the public votes. So it's really just what appeals the most to foids who vote in... Looks et al
Producers can manipulate for their favorites. For example, when their favorite contestant is in the bottom two or three, they ask the islanders to choose, knowing very well that islanders will always choose the OGs. Whenever Dami or Andrew were in the bottom, they asked the islanders to choose, knowing very well that islanders will always choose to save them. In the last public voting, the excluded Dami and Indiyah because they know that they would've had the fewest votes, making the finals all white and they want diversity in the finals that's why they excluded Dami and Indiyah.

• +1
Reactions: EverythingMattersCel, bwrauycnee, Seth Walsh and 1 other person
@fogdart I watched an episode of Love Island Australia

The bar is so fuckin low :feelskek: you got niggas with less than 5K IG followers gettin accepted

• JFL
Reactions: fogdart
@fogdart I watched an episode of Love Island Australia

The bar is so fuckin low :feelskek: you got niggas with less than 5K IG followers gettin accepted
Oh yeah. The bar is truly low most of them have less than 5k on IG even on the UK version. I believe Paige, Luca, Dami, Amber, Liam, Ikenna, Davide, Chyna all had less than 5k before the show started. I could be cast on love island if I wasn't an oldcel.

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: Racky and tyronelite
looksmaxxed? his entire pheno is garbage and he would get like 10 matches in a day at best on tinder lol

what indian has better facial harmony than o pry. what a delusional street shitter
salludon, moose ali khan, inder bajwa, vidyut jamwal, uncle chadpreet all rival opry in terms of harmony

Last edited:
Oh yeah. The bar is truly low most of them have less than 5k on IG even on the UK version. I believe Paige, Luca, Dami, Amber, Liam, Ikenna, Davide, Chyna all had less than 5k before the show started. I could be cast on love island if I wasn't an oldcel.
No fuckin way :feelsgiga:

You’re telling me in 8 WEEKS they went from 5K to 100K-2M followers??

I would’ve assumed Gemma had like 50K followers just for the fact she’s good looking & has famous dad halo

• +1
It's only ok to publicly say "looks matter" When talking about females
But if u say guys are judged on looks as much as females do,u will be murdered on the streets,they will call u autistic incel loser
Or how every women deserve chads

, just like how when u tell women, that most of them can get laid easily
But they deny it by saying most of them r ugly n desperate
, but u can't say that most men will have difficulty finding a relationship, u will get called an incel

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Oberyn
Female gaze on love island this year were Davide, Jacques, Liam the dude who left, Josh the mulatto, Andrew and maybe Jay/Ikenna.

@Xangsane @bwrauycnee @PCT01 @tyronelite @EverythingMattersCel do you agree?
Davide, Jacques, Jay and Adam got the most attention.

• +1
looksmaxxed? his entire pheno is garbage and he would get like 10 matches in a day at best on tinder lol
View attachment 1808761
what indian has better facial harmony than o pry. what a delusional street shitter
Is that really him? Looks like an uglier version of @Gaia262

• JFL
Davide, Jacques, Jay and Adam got the most attention.
I was rooting for Adam but at the end he said some bullshit about being wrapped around Paige’s finger :ogre:

• JFL
Reactions: fogdart and bwrauycnee
you guys just mad this guy gets to shitpost videos and makes a living off it as opposed to doing that here
and rightfully so. he's normifying this space. absolutely disgusting

This abo retard is way more professional and their product is serviced by actual surgeons and shit too. Wheat waffle audience is just red piller scene but this guys channel is mostly nt women.

Blackpill is mainstream af now, even normie people actively deny the whole looks don’t matter trope

Fuckin hell in 10 years even normies are gonna be walking around with jaw implants :feelswhy:

At least it’s mostly women watching and most of content gears towards them. They’ve been blackpilled for a long time now.
It’s only over when when more men watch it than women

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14160
The foid contestants still crowded around him like beta orbiters.
The ethnics won love island. You must be happy while your sister must be caging hard.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: tyronelite and Xangsane
  • JFL
Reactions: bwrauycnee
No fuckin way :feelsgiga:

You’re telling me in 8 WEEKS they went from 5K to 100K-2M followers??

I would’ve assumed Gemma had like 50K followers just for the fact she’s good looking & has famous dad halo
Yes all of them had less than 30k when they announced the show. I think Tasha had the highest at 30k followed by Indiyah then Gemma. Love Island is very big in the UK like very very big. It's been 8 seasons so far and 2 casts and the old host have committed suicide allegedly, from online bullying and harassment.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: tyronelite and bwrauycnee
Yes all of them had less than 30k when they announced the show. I think Tasha had the highest at 30k followed by Indiyah then Gemma. Love Island is very big in the UK like very very big. It's been 8 seasons so far and 2 casts and the old host have committed suicide allegedly, from online bullying and harassment.
Yeah Jacques insta skyrocketed like crazy. <20k when @Xangsane found him on Hinge to 1.2M now despite being a bitch who quit the show

• +1
Reactions: tyronelite, Xangsane and fogdart
It's been 8 seasons so far and 2 casts and the old host have committed suicide allegedly, from online bullying and harassment.
Bitch ass niggas :lul::lul::lul:

Ekinsu will be the new looks trend and your sister will start accepting her ethnic roots
Ekin Su before all her surgeries. Mind you, she's only 27

Screen Shot 2022 08 04 at 60355 PM
Screen Shot 2022 08 04 at 60429 PM

@Xangsane @PCT01 @Predeterminism @tyronelite

• Ugh..
  • Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: Mainstream, Deleted member 9801, EverythingMattersCel and 3 others
Yeah Jacques insta skyrocketed like crazy. <20k when @Xangsane found him on Hinge to 1.2M now despite being a bitch who quit the show
*Tinder

He was running wounded bird game :feelskek::feelskek:

I also love how Paige completely forgot about his ass after all the bullshit he said about waiting for her outside the villa :lul:

• JFL
Reactions: bwrauycnee
He was running wounded bird game :feelskek::feelskek:

I also love how Paige completely forgot about his ass after all the bullshit he said about waiting for her outside the villa :lul:
He’s bluepilled from the looks of it. Soy jestermaxing personality, delusional idea of female mentality and a subpar body

I met quoves in person, ngl mirin his work ethic and skills. His gf is paki I think, he's south asian middle eastern something. She's actually a pretty known model in my area and age grp. That's her i think https://www.volkswagen.com.au/en/models/polo.html

• +1

the world is slowly getting blackpilled even sneako occasionally blackpills his audience with the heightpill and the facepill (handsome = good personality ugly =creep) saw another video today in which he talked about it casually

• +1
Reactions: lilhorizontal32

I never understood this "keep hard looksmaxxing hushhush before everyone gets it" mindset.

It's well known and obvious than having abs is a male looksmax, yet how many young men are lean enough to have abs when you walk down the street? And that's free, with the information on how to do it widely available and with massive positive praise for doing so. y

Do you really think most risk averse, effort averse, investing averse normies are going to bother a) researching and minmaxxing surgical procedures for their face and b) having the money and effort of recovery to go through with it.

Most people are lazy and cheap fucks, I think you are underestimating this fact.

• +1
Reactions: Wallenberg and ifyouwannabemylover
@Sortofcel did you know about this when you matched with her on bumble? :lul:
Any proof that's actually her? I highly doubt it . That woman looks old asf

• +1
Reactions: tyronelite
Normie are blackpilled

Bit of a contradiction, 10 matches a day is way above average. No one with a garbage pheno is getting that much.

just another guy trying to sell his skincare products. i was on their discord page and talked a bit in the #skincare chat. when i said that their skin problems would be gone if they changed their diet they got mad lmao.

I mean his videos are well made, fun to watch, informative and he knows how to get things to the masses. But in the end this forum still contains 1000x times the knowledge than what he brings across.
His videos will only make the situation worse for most people as they stumble upon them but get no proper solution unless they go deep

I don’t think this alternate way of thinking will pervade the mainstream. It’s very unconventional, mentally insane. Much easier to cope and be a normie.

The account has gaslit women into thinking their lives suck because they're not attractive, making them even more oblivious to the fact that even the worst of them have it better than 90+% of men

• +1
Reactions: Traxanas and Oberyn
Qoves is super high IQ
Wheat Waffles just got lucky with his clickbaits and shitty blackpill ideology

Qoves is literally the most NT blackpiller, mirin him
Lol fucking idiot you’re just sold on his “professional” looking video. The thing that matters - the information - is shit. He’s dumb af and I wouldn’t trust his opinion on anything. Damn I feel bad for anyone who blindly follows his advice or pays for face analysis.

• +1
Reactions: Traxanas
Lol fucking idiot you’re just sold on his “professional” looking video. The thing that matters - the information - is shit. He’s dumb af and I wouldn’t trust his opinion on anything. Damn I feel bad for anyone who blindly follows his advice or pays for face analysis.
Lol bro, I been on this website for 2 years and know mostly everything about facial aesthetics, 99% of the shit he says about what make faces attractive were already discused on this forum, you're probably projecting jfl