qQuestions about Volufiline

14yearoldpslmogger

Iron
u1 Are the results permanent?
2 i found Volufiline for 12 bucks in a store near by that claims to have Hydrogenated Polyisobutene, Anemarrhena Asphodeloides Root Extract (aka volufiline) its a huge store in my country so shall i try it
3 what can i except?

(this could be the shittiest thread ever but its legit 2 am bro cut me some slack and im aslo new )

u1 Are the results permanent?
2 i found Volufiline for 12 bucks in a store near by that claims to have Hydrogenated Polyisobutene, Anemarrhena Asphodeloides Root Extract (aka volufiline) its a huge store in my country so shall i try it
3 what can i except?

(this could be the shittiest thread ever but its legit 2 am bro cut me some slack and im aslo new )
It’s real and the results are suppose to be perm buy French voulfiline

Seems sketch, but try it, i too bought it and theres nothing to loose,
legit there are ton of stores in my country that list volu filine for 12 bucks and the iingredients are accurate, i finna fuck around and find out

It’s real and the results are suppose to be perm buy French voulfiline
i’m pretty sure i’ve read on a clinics website that do volufine injections that your body eventually metabolises it, however it depends how active the area is and it only lasts 6 months on lips but for places like under eye it can last a long time due to the body not being able to metabolise it as quick

legit there are ton of stores in my country that list volu filine for 12 bucks and the iingredients are accurate, i finna fuck around and find out
hows it been then

hows it been then
so i got the real deal and got it from shoplazza.ru it was on discount and from what i know its not a scam tho the stuff i ordered haven't came in yet so take it as you will, when i get it i will make a thread

• +1
Reactions: irrumator praetor
so i got the real deal and got it from shoplazza.ru it was on discount and from what i know its not a scam tho the stuff i ordered haven't came in yet so take it as you will, when i get it i will make a thread
ok if it's not diluted use a carrier product like moisturizer