Question About VoiceMaxxing

freshpeppermint

freshpeppermint

Iron
Someone mentioned in one of the threads to:
"3. take menthol pastilles for voice enhancement"

Does this deepen your voice? Has anyone tried this? Is it permanent or temporary? Any other voicemaxxing without surgery other than breathing from the diaphragm, yawning a lot, and being calmer?

Would talking with a deep voice all the time (that you can do) make your natural voice deep after a while?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17829

Does this deepen your voice? Has anyone tried this? Is it permanent or temporary? Any other voicemaxxing without surgery other than breathing from the diaphragm, yawning a lot, and being calmer?

Would talking with a deep voice all the time (that you can do) make your natural voice deep after a while?
Could be that one of the ingredients is relaxing and lengthening your vocal cords. My guess is that the menthol is opening up your sinuses and vocal tract more, giving you a larger resonance.

I mentioned it last time. It does. But the most difference comes with larynx stretching. And no if you fraud your voice it won't change JFL.

Only surgery for perm results.

Check my thread.

I mentioned it last time. It does. But the most difference comes with larynx stretching. And no if you fraud your voice it won't change JFL.

Only surgery for perm results.

Check my thread.
whats larynx stretching?

can u lnik ur thread pls?

whats larynx stretching?

can u lnik ur thread pls?
Ignore the part about vocal cord damaging w/ vinegar+soda if @Lorsss haven't removed it.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17829