Question for Amensia

LocalDanger

LocalDanger

Master
@Amnesia bro I read you wear lifts also when I searched about them.

I want to get into that too maybe.

But I'm afraid of being found out. Since you wear them for so long do you have some tips on never being caught? Do you have good excuse made up or something?

And why ever wear insoles alone instead of socks made with insoles just in case? Isn't it always better option? Or they add too little?

Asking publicly insto of dm if someone else needs help with this ofc

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5180, Hey dont talk to me, datboijj and 2 others
*insert amnesia short mirror pic*

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 20704, Deleted member 13994, coolguy1 and 4 others
lifts for hook ups. not among friends, known people

• +1
Reactions: Lars and one job away
The sock insoles I’ve worn don’t work. Just last night I got called out by Girl saying it looks like I’m wearing high heels. I just tell her no. Dude it’s a risk, just like wearing colored contacts is a risk. It’s all a risk either do it or you don’t. All I can say is more times a night I don’t get called out.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 24444, Tallwizrd, metagross and 7 others
The sock insoles I’ve worn don’t work. Just last night I got called out by Girl saying it looks like I’m wearing high heels. I just tell her no. Dude it’s a risk, just like wearing colored contacts is a risk. It’s all a risk either do it or you don’t. All I can say is more times a night I don’t get called out.
Exactly there’s always some % of people that can tell but the thing is there’s a far greater % that can’t tell. And if you can improve your attractiveness in the eyes of 9 girls at the risk of 1 girl knowing your frauding it is absolutely worth it because you will attract more girls overall

• +1
Reactions: LocalDanger and Amnesia
Exactly there’s always some % of people that can tell but the thing is there’s a far greater % that can’t tell. And if you can improve your attractiveness in the eyes of 9 girls at the risk of 1 girl knowing your frauding it is absolutely worth it because you will attract more girls overall
unconsciously they can all tell
their conscious mind just chooses to ignore it or blow it off

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14274
unconsciously they can all tell
their conscious mind just chooses to ignore it or blow it off
I doubt it. I really don’t think they can tell especially when you’re going out and talking to girls that are drinking alcohol. Sure maybe 10% can tell, but in the eyes of the other 90% you’re much more attractive.

• +1
Reactions: datboijj
Damn mirin your idgf attitude bro.

Is it first time that happened? Do you get nervous or something because I would start sweating tbh

Did you ever got called out for lifts in shoes btw?

You have no interest in ltr I presume?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14274
Those were the 7 cm ones, right? Don't you think much thinner ones (2 cm, for example) would be fine?