Question for Lorsss about fillers

B

baker12e

Iron
@Lorsss hows ur nose filler now after a year?

Also, do you workout? I’ve heard people saying that if you workout heavy the filler tends to last less than it would because of higher metabolism

And whats with the risk of blindness thing lol ngl that scared me

Considering doing it just to straighten my bridge

How much ml was used for you?

@Lorsss @Deusmaximus

1. I underwent nose fillers in late March 2022, and the filler faded during last days of June 2022.
  2. I workout hard, but I do not have information concerning how training affects duration of dermal fillers
  3. there is no risk to become blind with filler
  4. I do not recommend to do nose fillers in the nasion (aka the part of nose bridge between your eyes) because nose fillers cannot deal with big dorsum (aka nose hump) and cannot improve your nose tip.

View attachment 2343121

I underwent rhinoplasty on 2023 June 7 and I am super happy
thanks for the reply man, looking good after rhino

you’re saying your nose fillers only lasted from march 2022 to june 22? wtf, did you meant 2023?

also, do you remember how many ml was used?

my goal with fillers is just to straighten the bridge, i have a nose simillar as yours (or your old nose)

thanks for the reply man, looking good after rhino

you’re saying your nose fillers only lasted from march 2022 to june 22? wtf, did you meant 2023?

also, do you remember how many ml was used?

my goal with fillers is just to straighten the bridge, i have a nose simillar as yours (or your old nose)

I had nose fillers in March 2022 and they actually lasted until last days of June 2022. In photographs of July 2022 my nose was like before getting fillers.
I paid for 1ml vial of filler but I am not sure if the doctor used all the vial

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 24444
I had nose fillers in March 2022 and they actually lasted until last days of June 2022. In photographs of July 2022 my nose was like before getting fillers.
Based, you are the only mod who surgerymaxes

it only lasted 3 months? wtf

im asking because i was considering fillers but if it lasted 3 months on you i’m definitely not doing it