Question for manlets/small skulls/weak boned guys: Do you feel mogged constantly?

Deleted member 4044

Deleted member 4044

Kraken
Do you feel weak irl around guys with masculine/high T genetics?

I feel like such a weak specimen.

My father has a good jaw and chin, large skull and hands, deep voice.

My mom is a 4'11 scrawny thing.
I inherited my mom's bone structure.

I was having a conversation irl with my dad today and he was just talking over me, cutting me off, blaring his deep voice.

I felt like a little bitch and just looked down.

I feel alpha mogged by most guys with large frames/masculine bone structure. It's like we are a different species and I can't compete with them.

Anyone feel the same?

• +1
Reactions: BlackManlet
Im 6’2 And still feel like a child And get disrespected cause of my infant chin

• +1
  • Woah
  • So Sad
Reactions: Chadelite, HighIQcel, Deleted member 4430 and 1 other person
Large skull is a cope.Even tho iam the shortest in my class,I have the biggest skull and everyone makes fun of my head.Also my fwhr is 2.Good fwhr is high t trait,but whores from my class prefer guys with low fwhr.Skull is just a cope.All that matters in being ,,alpha’’ is height

• Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 4430
Can't relate

Large skull is a cope.Even tho iam the shortest in my class,I have the biggest skull and everyone makes fun of my head.Also my fwhr is 2.Good fwhr is high t trait,but whores from my class prefer guys with low fwhr.Skull is just a cope.All that matters in being ,,alpha’’ is height

Not true

I have 2 cousins. They're brothers.

1 is 6'3 the other is 6'5
The 6'3 one has a larger, thicker frame, larger head

6'5 one has a very skinny frame and somewhat small head for his size. Can't put on muscle

6'3 one has been a natural alpha male since he left school (even had a girlfriend who obsessed over him since he was 15). He's one of those guys that women physically react to and want to fuck.

6'5 one is ok with women but is seen as more beta- and his personality is not that different. It's all about his skinny look versus his brother's high T/Dominant look

I would even argue the 6'5 one has a more handsome face.

• +1
Reactions: diggbicc
Ive felt the same as far as I can rememer back into pre-school.
Even with HGH i turned out 5'7 with bad frame. HGH cant override your genetic limits.

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted
Not true

I have 2 cousins. They're brothers.

1 is 6'3 the other is 6'5
The 6'3 one has a larger, thicker frame, larger head

6'5 one has a very skinny frame and somewhat small head for his size. Can't put on muscle

6'3 one has been a natural alpha male since he left school (even had a girlfriend who obsessed over him since he was 15). He's one of those guys that women physically react to and want to fuck.

6'5 one is ok with women but is seen as more beta- and his personality is not that different. It's all about his skinny look versus his brother's high T/Dominant look

I would even argue the 6'5 one has a more handsome face.
They are both really tall.I was talking about mine own experience.Iam 5’7 with somewhat decent frame and really large skull with high t fwhr 2.0.But girls from my class prefer tall guys with worse frames over short guys with good frame and large skull.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4044
i'm 5'9 with a good frame (shoulders are like 20-22 inches, too low IQ to measure properly so the number changes between those two every time i measure) so i'm not a turbo manlet but do get heightmogged pretty regularly, don't feel weak but I definitely feel weaker if the taller guys have an okay frame, not intimidating by slendermancels but there are a few ogres t the gym who could tear me in half like a gorilla if they wanted to and i'm not going to pretend that isn't the case

Do you feel weak irl around guys with masculine/high T genetics?

I feel like such a weak specimen.

My father has a good jaw and chin, large skull and hands, deep voice.

My mom is a 4'11 scrawny thing.
I inherited my mom's bone structure.

I was having a conversation irl with my dad today and he was just talking over me, cutting me off, blaring his deep voice.

I felt like a little bitch and just looked down.

I feel alpha mogged by most guys with large frames/masculine bone structure. It's like we are a different species and I can't compete with them.

Anyone feel the same?
i'm 5 9.
i have a good frame. my shoulder circumference 135. even though i feel mogged generally, people don't feel mogging me around because of my wide frame. before learning others ideas about my height&frame i was feeling pretty insecure to be honest.

• +1
Reactions: HighIQcel
How tall are you?

i’m manlet aka 5’9 but i have good frame and high t face and body so it doesn’t feel too bad. I don’t feel mogged at all by some 6’3 lanklet with shit frame and beta face

6’6 guy with good face wide frame and high t body? it’s over u feel like death Lol

• +1
Reactions: Chadelite
5'8 and never feel mogged.
No one can kill you with bare hands when you carry a knife with you. But even a child with a gun can kill you. So, we are no more in the caveman era.
If a guy feel himself mogged by people taller, is a self esteem issue imho.

5'8 and never feel mogged.
No one can kill you with bare hands when you carry a knife with you. But even a child with a gun can kill you. So, we are no more in the caveman era.
If a guy feel himself mogged by people taller, is a self esteem issue imho.
Its about having an easier life for free. Not ur ego

i neva get mogger

Users who are viewing this thread

Back