Question for users living in third world shitholes.

Lulleko

Lulleko

Purple Triad
How often do you see the blackpill play out before you eyes? This question is mainly directed at conservative hellholes like the middle east and such.

• +1
Reactions: sub5c3l
Personality plays out in 1st world 2nd world 3rd world

Blackpill is everywhere boyo

How often do you see the blackpill play out before you eyes? This question is mainly directed at conservative hellholes like the middle east and such.
QUITE RARELY!

Nt in 3rd world is law, most of the time.
I have ltn at school who gets attention from a 5.7 PSL stacey, and hes the most nt dude in class whilst also being 5'6. But I can assure u if ur subhuman blackpill will come out as of the way you're treated! Anyways, to not a avoid the most important factor in 3rd world countries in order to get chad treatment and that is

MONEY

3rd world countries are dirt poor, full of broke drug addicts, and women will chase someone who has good amounts of money in a 3rd world country. Since they see it as beneficial and also as an escape to their shit lives.

DIMORPHISM
I see this quite often but in a third world country dimorphism is by any means insanely important. Women here prefer dimoprhism over overall attractiveness. I've seen giga ugly buzzcut fatsos with lites just cause they have dark coloring and facial hair. Prime example of that is Adriana Lima's EX husband. High dimorphism but ugly.

That's about it

Women r the same in every country, but due to cultural and economic differences, some places are slightly easier, but still hell for men. Im from the US, but im in Poland rn. Still have to deal with bullshit here, but I could never imagine hanging out multiple times with white Stacies in the US.