QUESTION: If you had a gf who was as tall as you ot at least close in height, would you allow her to wear high heels while going out? (Example below)

D

Deleted member 17829

Kraken

QUESTION: If you had a gf who was as tall as you ot at least close in height, would you allow her to wear high heels while going out? Imo its disrespectful and weird

• +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Gonthar, mogstar, Chadethnic101 and 6 others
Nah she’d be walking around at 6’4 in heels if she was as tall as me, would look weird and Amazonian

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: johncruz12345 and currylightskin
women are so big these days. literally taller and weighs more than his maxx natty physique. disgusting

• +1
Reactions: johncruz12345, Chadethnic101, Deleted member and 5 others
yeah I would, or else i'd be called "insecure"
women are so big these days. literally taller and weighs more than his maxx natty physique. disgusting
It's all the chemicals they put in the water nowadays. I'd still never let a women framemog me though

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17829 and Danish_Retard
I am 5'8, my girlfriend is 5'7.5 :forcedsmile:

• +1
Reactions: gogger and Deleted member 17829
Depending on the shoes, she may or may not be taller than me, but if not, it doesn't bother me at all. It should bother a girl to be taller than her boyfriend, but for me it's a source of pride, at least if I marry her, my children will have good height genes.

• +1
Reactions: gogger, Deleted member 17829 and Deleted member 15099
this is why you need 4 wives . one short one to take out , one for breeding , one for cooking and one for casual sex

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: gogger, Deleted member 14693, Deleted member 17829 and 1 other person
I see a lot of women over six foot on campus. Especially middle class white women

• +1
Reactions: gogger and Deleted member 17829
this is why you need 4 wives . one short one to take out , one for breeding , one for cooking and one for casual sex
Precisely bro. All the rich guys in the middle east and russia/eastern europe have a wife for breeding and side hoes for fun or multiple wives

• Love it
Reactions: currylightskin
Only short dudes give a shit tbh

Yes. You need to get mogged by ur gf

Sure, why not?
2744590_d88l6wq-9ecdb4f6-0614-4746-8569-67bf46321b18.jpg

She clearly dont care about my height . So i would have no problem with it.

I'd wear shoe lifts

My mom is 5'4.5" barefoot while I am 5'7" barefoot

Wouldn't she be the same height or taller than me with heels? Just fucking lol

Meanwhile my dad is 6ft

Haha. Fuck yeah! No masculinity for me!

• JFL
Reactions: Serial Mogger
Y
View attachment 1687156

QUESTION: If you had a gf who was as tall as you ot at least close in height, would you allow her to wear high heels while going out? Imo its disrespectful and weird
Annoying thing is I love women who really thick and big like that ffs

• Love it
Reactions: thecel
We can’t all be 6’4 and 7 psl like Andrew Tate so no I wouldn’t let my 5’1 gf wear high heels next to me outside ( 6’5) because that would make me look comical

I am 6'2 and 5'10-5'9 foid is the limit for me.

cringe at tight clothing on men. he looks like a lactating short haired bull dyke

• JFL
Reactions: diggbicc and gogger
I legit see so many she-orcs these days. Legit like 30% of women are taller than me easily (5'9'':lul::feelswhy:)

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 17829
It's brutal how dominant Jess is over Dom, extra brutal since his name is literally Dom
They had a duel youtube channel up a while back where they were doing a Q&A and she was just belittling him the entire time throughout the vid and he took it all. The comments then pointed out how much of a bitch she was to him

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 17829
Usually girls do whatever they want, they don't need you to 'allow' them to wear something...