Questions about Minoxidil for Eyebrows.

SexyMofo

SexyMofo

Narcissist
Is it ok to just get liquid minoxidil for eyebrows? I’ve read that the foam is easier to apply for specifically the eyebrows but the supplier i’m buying from only has liquid in stock.

Also is it ok to dye them darker while using minoxidil or will there be any conflict?

If any of you boyos have got gains from minox on your brows let me know. Thanks 🙏

minoxidil doesnt work for me

I have been using it for a month, no gains till now.
be sure to apply it 2 times every day.
and try to apply castor oil too.

• +1
Reactions: SexyMofo
I have been using it for a month, no gains till now.
be sure to apply it 2 times every day.
and try to apply castor oil too.
Thanks for the response, btw how much are you using and is it the liquid or foam. Also when you said no gains till now, do you mean you’ve just gotten gains or none at all? Thanks bro.

dont use it youll age bad

Thanks for the response, btw how much are you using and is it the liquid or foam. Also when you said no gains till now, do you mean you’ve just gotten gains or none at all? Thanks bro.

I use rogaine men foam. I put that in the bottle cap and then apply it. I take half of the cap.

Damn, what brand and strength? Also foam or liquid?
minoxidil 5% the foam one.
I dont know maybe be my subhuman genetics to grow eyebrows to count alot, but i have friends that use too, and dont see results either

• +1
I've been using foam (rogaine) and would recommend it, because it's easier and you should be especially careful while applying to the eyebrows imo. Too much irritates my skin there, what doesn't happen at the beard area, where I apply bigger amounts.
I've been using it for only 1,5 month and already have nice results both in the beard and eyebrows.
There shouldn't be any conflicts with dyeing.

• +1
Reactions: SexyMofo and far336
minoxidil 5% the foam one.
I dont know maybe be my subhuman genetics to grow eyebrows to count alot, but i have friends that use too, and dont see results either
Don’t use the foam one, use the liquid one.

What’s the benefit of using the liquid vs the foam?
Idk tbh, I remember reading some articles/reviews on minox for eyebrows and all seemed to recommend the liquid version over the foam one

• +1
fuck this subject is so highly triggering since the outer half of each eyebrow could do with greater density and my beard could be slightly better but the age old debate on whether or not minox nukes you rages on tbh ngl tbh highly triggering

I've been using minox on my face for two years and I haven't aged and have only had positive results

(Not to say that it won't age me faster in the future, but so far so good)

• +1
I've been using minox on my face for two years and I haven't aged and have only had positive results

(Not to say that it won't age me faster in the future, but so far so good)
Are you applying it on your eyebrows, and if you are, have you noticed good results?

I started using the liquid version 5 days ago and I can already see growth in the area

• +1
Also how often do you apply it? 1 or 2 times a day? Thanks bro

Twice a day with a cotton bud, only on the edges of the eyebrows

• +1
Reactions: Gargantuan and SexyMofo
Don't use liquid minoxidil on eyebrows.
Liquid minoxidil drips with gravity so it will spread to around your eyes and cheeks, which will grow hair in these areas. Foam doesn't have this problem.

I used liquid minoxidil for 2 years on my beard and it often spread to my neck, had to dry it everytime.

Last edited:
Are you applying it on your eyebrows, and if you are, have you noticed good results?

I was for maybe 4 months, but now I just apply to my beard area

Yeah my eyelashes grew significantly, and my eyebrows got darker and thicker

• +1
Twice a day with a cotton bud, only on the edges of the eyebrows
Let's say I started to apply minoxidil on the edges of my eyebrows as well, could it fill up the designated area thus making my eyebrows straight if I started plucking the arching parts as well?
Snapchat 146287925

• +1
Reactions: Wazil_Ansyari and Deleted member 1849
Let's say I started to apply minoxidil on the edges of my eyebrows as well, could it fill up the designated area thus making my eyebrows straight if I started plucking the arching parts as well?
View attachment 463556

I'm doing something similar and so far it looks like the area I'm applying it to is being populated by new hair. Of course it's still very sparse, I'll report back in a few months or so.

• +1
Reactions: Gargantuan
I'm doing something similar and so far it looks like the area I'm applying it to is being populated by new hair. Of course it's still very sparse, I'll report back in a few months or so.
Nice :feelsokman: What type are you specifically using?

If you stop using minoxidil, do you also loose every gains ?

Does Minox mogg peppermint oil?

• +1
Reactions: sandcelmuttcel