Questions about my face...(pic)

ugly nebula

ugly nebula

I'm into that musky dick smell.
things I can’t ask anyone irl because I have no friends, people don’t give a shit, aren’t honest, knowledgeable etc

I wrote paragraphs my bad

First off, am I terribly asymmetric? I don’t know what it is, I look really asymmetric in photos but normal in the mirror. Especially my nose. May be familiarity bias, but cameras definitely make me more so. I generally really dislike my face in cameras. My skin looks better in the mirror, face wider and somehow longer simultaneously, less asymmetry, more glowy eyes (could be lighting) and less autistic face generally

Does my hair look faggy? I hate my hair. It’s reslly fucking thick which may seem like a good thing but when it gets longer it becomes almost impossible to manage. I can’t style it because everything looks shit and I have a big forehead so I end up opting to not do anything to it, not even comb it and just let it naturally hang down which looks messy as fuck and high volume. And when it gets too long I don’t bother go to the hair stylist because they’re overpriced and I don’t like the way they style my hair and I end up frustrated and just buzzing it all off and starting fresh which is another cycle of regret. Also my mom said I look like a hobo but she’s probably butthurt bc her hair is dog shit

What surgery should I save up for? My left jaw is wider and more developed because I only chew there, also the left side of my face looks leaner and more chiseled. I started chewing but only on my right side to balance it out, but it made my jaw look rounder which I didn’t like. Now I’m 6’1 if stand like there’s something in my ass and about 89 kg with a full stomach so I’m not lean at all. I can give myself a flat stomach if I suck it in but I can’t see any abs even if I flex so I’m assuming I’m definitely above 15%. I will start starving myself soon but I’m afraid my face will stay fat and bloated and I will end up like those guys that are super shredded but still have moonface. Food might be the only thing keeping me from killing myself, and I have awful discipline and work ethic from being an entitled indulged instant gratification dependent teenager. My cheekbones are really small but very high. Unless I suck in cheeks or debloat myself my face looks really flat with no definition, so I’m really hoping I can get some zygo arches going without having to get surgery because I’m broke and I don’t really want to get implants. Especially cheekbone implants. I might be fine with jaw implants tho. The camera makes my mandibular condyle look a lot shorter than it does in the mirror, so my jaw doesn’t look as bad irl. I can see my entire jawline including ramus flexure and highlights but my buccal fat is still high so I’m not sure what that means, I eat healthy

I would prefer to save up for eye color change surgery through laser but if some form of jaw implants is better then I’ll save up for that

Also do I look really ethnic

1ACCB04B 11A5 4911 992C 0591EE88CDDC

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1680 and ChoSeungHui
40 and 15 at same time

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2854, LordNorwood, Deleted member 1680 and 10 others
Didn't read.

BUT IT'S OVER

• +1
Reactions: the next o'pry and 6'4 looksmaxxxer
Take care if your skin, get low bf , you'll be alright

• +1
Reactions: Luke LLL, buflek, turkproducer and 3 others
two words: it's over. You look more ethnik than Mahatma Gandhi at 80.
White foids, forget about them.

Personal advice: stay in your little town and religion and get married NOW.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: the next o'pry, Norwooder, 6'4 looksmaxxxer and 1 other person
I'd recommend posting a video if you in motion. I get the feeling your critically low self esteem and low mood are influencing your self perception. Also, let's see that hairline.

• +1
Reactions: Norwooder, Deleted member 1680, Deleted member 2581 and 1 other person
I'd recommend posting a video if you in motion. I get the feeling your critically low self esteem and low mood are influencing your self perception. Also, let's see that hairline.
I dont currently have a smartphone of my own but with these responses the only thing ur getting a video of is my suicide

My hairline is perfect lol im just more boneless than chicken mcnuggets. Since it is over anyway im gonna go eat kfc

fuck all of u and ur homoerotic narcissistic little circle jerk im gonna go get arranged married

Does my hair look faggy?

What surgery should I save up for?

Also do I look really ethnic

View attachment 143349

Ok i read

Your face seems like a mistreated criyng kid wanting to suck a dick with these lips tho, about your hair yes looks emo, faggot asf like this guy

Images 36

And about the surgery, yes, you need to money to buy a shotgun.

Your nose is assymetric asf, your mouth looks like of a duck, one of your eyes looks more above than other, you looks 14 and 40 at the same time.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3123, Petsmart, Deleted member 1680 and 3 others

I already fucked a white "foid". I dont need to forget about them

Also yeah im probably a jew rhats as ethniv as can be
Ok i read

Your face seems like a mistreated criyng kid wanting to suck a dick with these lips tho, about your hair yes looks emo, faggot asf like this guy

View attachment 143352

And about the surgery, yes, you need to money to buy a shotgun.

Your nose is assymetric asf, your mouth looks like of a duck, one of your eyes looks more above than other, you looks 14 and 40 at the same time.
colorful language
Take care if your skin, get low bf , you'll be alright
Thanks. Are people here always this warm or am i actually exceptionally ugly. I never liked my face either but i never thought im like ugly lol

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 2227
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: HighIQcel, Deleted member 3123, Petsmart and 5 others

oh shit of shit to shit no shit i loled SO HARD

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 3123, 6'4 looksmaxxxer and Deleted member 2227
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 3123 and Deleted member 3043
Thanks. Are people here always this warm or am i actually exceptionally ugly. I never liked my face either but i never thought im like ugly lol

This place is full of salty white boys from failed societies that larp that they're superior just because they aren't ethnic. It's cope for them. There's no sense denying the fact that women definitely prefer whites to other groups, but you've got bones. Take a better picture and ignore the low-bred whites.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 2581 and Deleted member 3043
This place is full of salty white boys from failed societies that larp that they're superior just because they aren't ethnic. It's cope for them. There's no sense denying the fact that women definitely prefer whites to other groups, but you've got bones. Take a better picture and ignore the low-bred whites.

IMG 20191018 184306

IMG 20191022 034654

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 3123
no Bones for deathnik only traditional and healthful way of living or Cope and rot

• JFL
Reactions: 6'4 looksmaxxxer and Deleted member 2227
Bro pm pics of you

Frontal and side profile

And a video in motion

Like the person said above, this place is filled with crindgy white kids.

Your not ugly I can tell you that right now but I need to analyze your face in order to give the right advice

You obviously sound insecure from your post and I want you to know I’m being genuine and I want to help ignore the trolls here who have nothing better to do but drag everyone down with them to feel like shit.

• +1
Reactions: HighIQcel, Deleted member 3043 and Reoreyh

No one said about race here or bragging about not being a ethnic lmao.

No one said about race here or bragging about not being a ethnic lmao.
You literally have racist in your bio and made multiple threads trashing other races jfl

Bro pm pics of you, you are not a jock chad juiced but i want because i am a homossexual in the closet

so

Frontal and side profile

And a video in motion, dick and without clothes too

Like the person said above, this place is filled with retardeds narcy trolls like me.

Your ugly I can tell you that right now but I need to analyze your face in order to tell how worst is it

You obviously sound faggot from your post and I want you to know I’m being genuine troll and I want to help ignore me here who have nothing better to do but drag everyone down with them to feel like shit.

Chico who grew up with a lot of bad environmental factors including getting punched in the face

• JFL
Reactions: 6'4 looksmaxxxer and Deleted member 2227
Are you having a stroke? Fingers crossed, anyway.

No, but i you is because literally no one said nothing about this shit, you emotional bitch, also, @toolateforme is asian, you will tell that he is being racist because said that the OP get punched in the face? seriously? @Bobbu flay stop larping you Low IQ retarded.

No, but i you is because literally no one said nothing about this shit, you emotional bitch, also, @toolateforme is asian, you will tell that he is being racist because said that the OP get punched in the face? seriously? @Bobbu flay stop larping you Low IQ retarded.
6F994DDF 810A 4BDF A8C5 ABC1B9197D6C

On my ignore list now

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 2581
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2581 and Deleted member 2227

I get this white aesthetic superiority thing. European caucsoids are taller, have more progressive dolichocephelic skulls, more prominent symphis and mentalis of the chin, less jutting of specifically the maxillary incisor teeth, less primitive saggital growth of the upper jaw and more vertical development. I know this dissents with what's spread around here, but if you look at a record of human morphological changes in the jaw structure, the splanchocranium got smaller, and the neuro cranium larger, and the saggital growth of the lower maxilla reduced, along with a longer midface that provide longer attachment points for masticatory muscles (longer, thinner muscle attachments are weaker, at least in the jaw), which evolutionarily coincides with the phenomenon of cooking food to physically soften it and chemically degenerate it for easier absorption and higher energy release which requires less chewing and weaker jaws than our ancestors that ate much more leafy greens, and a lot less starch than we do, and have been doing for millions of years, even before homo erectus, except we didnt cook it then.They also have lighter skin that looks more red and healthy, more attractive recessive traits like blue eyes and blonde hair, but i still dont get it. Sure, at a baseline, the average Scandinavian looks better than the average indian, but the average Scandinavian person is just NOT "attractive" objectively. I've "visited" a lot of European countries as an immigrant (go figure), and the distribution of good looking people was still similar to what I've seen across the middle east or balkan/indo-european countries. Some phenotypes of white people look bizarre, and not really every phenotype even has some of these features that could make white people as good looking as these fanatics purport them to be, some eastern European phenotypes don't even look of high socioeconomic class, which is supposedly the hallmark for white looks. I don't even think, objectively speaking that the average white person is significantly better looking than other caucsoid ethnicities, except for maybe phenotypes like North-Atlantid. Higher class looking than other caucsoid ethnicities and phenotypes? Yes. More sexually attractive which is what mediates sexual selection? Not necessarily. I do think, however, that the comprehensive Caucsoid race categorization is better looking on average than Negroid or Mongoloid.

I get this white aesthetic superiority thing. European caucsoids are taller, have more progressive dolichocephelic skulls, more prominent symphis and mentalis of the chin, less jutting of specifically the maxillary incisor teeth, less primitive saggital growth of the upper jaw and more vertical development. I know this dissents with what's spread around here, but if you look at a record of human morphological changes in the jaw structure, the splanchocranium got smaller, and the neuro cranium larger, and the saggital growth of the lower maxilla reduced, along with a longer midface that provide longer attachment points for masticatory muscles (longer, thinner muscle attachments are weaker, at least in the jaw), which evolutionarily coincides with the phenomenon of cooking food to physically soften it and chemically degenerate it for easier absorption and higher energy release which requires less chewing and weaker jaws than our ancestors that ate much more leafy greens, and a lot less starch than we do, and have been doing for millions of years, even before homo erectus, except we didnt cook it then.They also have lighter skin that looks more red and healthy, more attractive recessive traits like blue eyes and blonde hair, but i still dont get it. Sure, at a baseline, the average Scandinavian looks better than the average indian, but the average Scandinavian person is just NOT "attractive" objectively. I've "visited" a lot of European countries as an immigrant (go figure), and the distribution of good looking people was still similar to what I've seen across the middle east or balkan/indo-european countries. Some phenotypes of white people look bizarre, and not really every phenotype even has some of these features that could make white people as good looking as these fanatics purport them to be, some eastern European phenotypes don't even look of high socioeconomic class, which is supposedly the hallmark for white looks. I don't even think, objectively speaking that the average white person is significantly better looking than other caucsoid ethnicities, except for maybe phenotypes like North-Atlantid. Higher class looking than other caucsoid ethnicities and phenotypes? Yes. More sexually attractive which is what mediates sexual selection? Not necessarily. I do think, however, that the comprehensive Caucsoid race categorization is better looking on average than Negroid or Mongoloid.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2227
Niggá wtf is that wall of self defeatist autism

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3043
Chico who grew up with a lot of bad environmental factors including getting punched in the face
I'll take that lol. I would add stroke to the list of things that make me different than Chico

Bro pm pics of you

Frontal and side profile

And a video in motion

Like the person said above, this place is filled with crindgy white kids.

Your not ugly I can tell you that right now but I need to analyze your face in order to give the right advice

You obviously sound insecure from your post and I want you to know I’m being genuine and I want to help ignore the trolls here who have nothing better to do but drag everyone down with them to feel like shit.
this obv i'm.kidding op. but your pic doesn't help

I'll take that lol. I would add stroke to the list of things that make me different than Chico
Your eye actually kinda look like chico

Niggá wtf is that wall of self defeatist autism
It's not defeatist. The point of it is that i dont think white people are as good looking as it is propagated here

• +1
Are you memeing or seirous right now

Because if your seirous you got issues ngl
Ignore everything I just said only skimmed through it

Also he has lower inner canthus, better medial canthus and wider palaperalfissure

Shut your fucking mouth.
calm down buddy, why so frustrated ?
if you wanna believe that you have the same chances as a same psl white Guy feel free

You look like you're fucking pregnant. Did Chad knock you up?

No, you can't read? it's Reptiles.

IMG 20191022 050658

It's funny how you make a indirect to me saiyng about being a racist white boy that loves making other people down and now you are making fun of this guy that is ethnic, ugly and fat, it's contradiction asf and just show how Low IQ and Emotional you are, i destroyed you now more than before.
@Bobbu flay

This is your friend man? pathetic.

calm down buddy, why so frustrated ?
if you wanna believe that you have the same chances as a same psl white Guy feel free
that's a reductive and over simplified view of what i think

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3043
Kinda remembers of you.

No, you can't read? it's Reptiles.

View attachment 143424

It's funny how you make a indirect to me saiyng about being a racist white boy that loves making other people down and now you are making fun of this guy that is ethnic, ugly and fat, it's contradiction asf and just show how Low IQ and Emotional you are, i destroyed you now more than before.
@Bobbu flay

This is your friend man? pathetic.
Rent

F
R
E
E

that's a reductive and over simplified view of what i think
i know i wish it was the case too. but we have to deal with it . is it due to objective evolutionary features or to soft power that they are more attractive ? i don't know but fact is that they smv mog us. i was kidding with the "deathnik même" i'm one myself and i mog you i know well what it means. so don't be very optimistic imo you can only be sad eventually

• JFL
What is even rent free? this guy just destroyed himself, probably your alt acc.

This place is a virtual insane asylum I swear.

• +1
  • +1
  • Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 2227, Deleted member 2581, Reoreyh and 2 others