quick question: rhino should be the last surgery ?

os_cria

os_cria

Iron
In rhino, the surgeon manipulates the nose to increase facial harmony, alright ?
So does it make sense to leave it for the last ? As you are not going to modify anything anymore e.g. genio, jaw surgery, etc

It depends what you wanna do. My nose was so subhuman that I actually had to do rhino first.
If you wanna do a surgery that changes your maxilla, your nose will changed too unless the surgeon makes a special cut. Was it the horseshoe or v cut? I dont remember the exact name anymore.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 8988 and os_cria
yes save rhino for last

• +1
Reactions: os_cria
I repeat: if your nose failos you so much, you should aim for rhino

In rhino, the surgeon manipulates the nose to increase facial harmony, alright ?
So does it make sense to leave it for the last ? As you are not going to modify anything anymore e.g. genio, jaw surgery, etc
Idk anymore man.

Up until a few weeks ago, i thought that males should leave their nose for the later, because you can get away with a crooked nose, but you cannot get away without a jaw...

... BUT tbh, after checking chad images, now i put much more emphasis on the nose. To think, IF you have at least AVERAGE eyes and JAW, you SHOULD probably nosemaxx, if it is deformed. In particular, there is NOT SINGLE CHAD with bulbous nose. Srsly, try to find one! Every Chad has either neutral, or faggot gay nose with refined tip. Why? Well, because if your nose is too wide, your most fundamental ratio nose-mouth will be ruined! You CANNOT BE CHAD without this ratio!

On the profile, things are more interesting, and you might get away with hook-noses, and other fucked up defects, like Gandy. BUT THIS IS NOT PERFECT. In fact, IT IS COUNTERPRODUCTIVE. :unsure:

In short, if you have at least average jaw and eyes, GO FOR RHINO. But you need to be sure that your nose will fit whatever other modifications you do in the future, because the nose is all about harmony. It gives you PSL points for surrounding facial structures, while the nose itself is kind of like a canvas...:feelsokman:

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5180 and os_cria