quick story of beating a nigger up because he insulted Islam

st.hamudi but 6‘5

st.hamudi but 6‘5

Kraken
the little brother of my bosnian friend argued with an christian nigger on instagram he said insulted islam or some shit so we went there pulled him away from his friends and beat him up (no worrys we aren't pussys it was 1v1) and he wasn't some goofy either he did years of thaiboxing + was buff

someone called the police on us and we fled with e-scooters

the nigger was befriended with a chechen and wanted to find us to revenge his friend
so he pulled up to our park, standing in front of the bosnians big brother, bosnian friend instantly gave him a hook the chechen dropped but still made a takedown on him (impressive)
because some friends of us were chechens too the breaked the fight on some "muslim ummah type sh"

to that point the chechen that fighted us didn't know that the nigger has insulted islam

when he found out (we told him) he straight up went to the nigga and beated the shit out of him again after we did:lul:

poor guy tbh I kinda feel bad for him now imaging getting your ass beat twice in a row

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: yirma19, aleksander, ReadBooksEveryday and 23 others
@kebab @try2beme @Gengar @Narcissus🥀 @yeeyeeslayer @tombradylover

• +1
Reactions: try2beme, Narcissus🥀 and kebab
bitch ass nigga deserved it. inb4 "religion of peace".

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: ReadBooksEveryday, LooksOrDeath, LooksThinker and 5 others
Tales

• +1
Reactions: looksmaxxerrr, SidharthTheSlayer, yirma19 and 3 others
Someone insults Christianity..
No one gives a shit

Someone says a bad thing about Islam
REAL SHIT

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: pppokerface, ReadBooksEveryday, wishIwasSalludon and 3 others
bitch ass nigga deserved it. inb4 "religion of peace".
ong u think u can just insult me and what I stand for then expect to get away with it?

• +1
Reactions: kebab
Someone insults Christianity..
No one gives a shit

Someone says a bad thing about Islam
REAL SHIT
someone insults hinduism:
pls saar u don't mean thatt!! u aren't u when you ar hungry!

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: yirma19, ReadBooksEveryday, Pogin_chan and 10 others
someone insults hinduism:
pls saar u don't mean thatt!! u aren't u when you ar hungry!
Jfl curries have no honor at all.
One time a curry told me he wanted me to fuck his sister and impregnate her with my genes, he also told me she is 12 and shit... Fucking lol

• JFL
Reactions: ReadBooksEveryday, Pogin_chan, future_mogger and 8 others
so the little brother of my bosnian friend argued with an christian nigger on instagram he said insulted islam or some shit so we went there pulled him away from his friends and beat him up (no worrys we aren't pussys it was 1v1) and he wasn't some goofy either he did years of thaiboxing + was buff
how did you and ur bosnian friends brother know where the black christian guy was, so im assuming he wasn't a random person on the internet then and was someone you guys knew before hand.

the nigger was befriended with a chechen and wanted to find us to revenge his friend
so he went to our park standing in front of the bosnians big brother, bosnian friend instant gave him a hook the chechen dropped but still made a takedown on him (impressive)
because some friends of us were chechens too the breaked the fight on some "muslim ummah type sh"

to that point the chechen that fighted us didn't know that the nigger has insulted islam

when he found out (we told him) he straight up went to the nigga and beated the shit out of him again after we did:lul:

poor guy tbh I kinda feel bad for him now imaging getting your ass beat twice in a row
poor abused dog :lul::lul::lul::lul::lul:

• +1
Reactions: st.hamudi but 6‘5
One time a curry told me he wanted me to fuck his sister and impregnate her with my genes, he also told me she is 12 and shit... Fucking lol
HAHAHAH wtf, who was this curry, was he someone you knew irl or in uni/work of what??

this is some next level cuckery

• JFL
Reactions: future_mogger and st.hamudi but 6‘5
  • JFL
Reactions: st.hamudi but 6‘5 and yeeyeeslayer
  • JFL
Reactions: yeeyeeslayer
Messaged me online
Curries : we hate you Muslims!

Also curries : muslim Saar can u inseminate my sister with your superior seed , she is very bootiful you will enjoy

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 58230
Curries : we hate Muslims!

Also curries : Saar can u inseminate my sister with your superior seed , she is very bootiful you will enjoy
When the coping is too strong cope

Lmaaaoooo, imagine some guy getting jumped and then his assaulters zooming off on some scooters 😂 😂 😂
many people use e-scooters in western europe especially summertime
but true the scenario sounds funny

LMFAOO? what

• JFL
Reactions: Narcissus🥀
the proper way to do it @SecularIslamist @Manchild (u are like hindus no dignity at all)

@Kamui would u defend black brah in this situation his jigaboo friends were scared (he deserved it tbh)

• +1
Reactions: SecularIslamist
IMG 6481

that was the funniest part caged hard @yeeyeeslayer @Narcissus🥀

• JFL
Reactions: ReadBooksEveryday, aesthetic beauty and Narcissus🥀
Make an apologu thread

• JFL
Reactions: Fiqh
Tales from hamza ahmed official youtube channel

• +1
Reactions: yirma19
Tales from hamza ahmed official youtube channel
ofc the fragile 5'6 somali that never experienced any sort of danger in his life doesn't believe me
no reason to lie at all

ofc the fragile 5'6 somali that never experienced any sort of danger in his life doesn't believe me
no reason to lie at all
I'm 5'9. Also sv3rige proved danger is for pussies

• +1
Reactions: Pikabro and sportsmogger
the proper way to do it @SecularIslamist @Manchild (u are like hindus no dignity at all)

@Kamui would u defend black brah in this situation his jigaboo friends were scared (he deserved it tbh)
Yes even if he was in the wrong for insulting Islam

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: ReadBooksEveryday and st.hamudi but 6‘5
never should they insult islam

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 58230 and med

Last edited:
  • JFL
u ain't slick buddy
Yes even if he was in the wrong for insulting Islam
ik it sounds harsh from the outside but u have to move like that or else you end up like christian brah (destroyed soyciety with weak males and high depression rate obeying the man-made law like god)

forgot to tag @depressionmaxxing (inb4 religion of peace, only liberals say that)
@diamondbill @MaghrebGator @WishIwasChico

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: depressionmaxxing and WishIwasChico
Nice to see my chechen brothers standing back up and showing them our signature move (simple take down). Chechens live for religion that nigga lied to him probably. Im not a pacifist broski i respect you defending your morals and believes.

• +1
Reactions: Pikabro and st.hamudi but 6‘5
mashallah brother

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 58230 and st.hamudi but 6‘5
the little brother of my bosnian friend argued with an christian nigger on instagram he said insulted islam or some shit so we went there pulled him away from his friends and beat him up (no worrys we aren't pussys it was 1v1) and he wasn't some goofy either he did years of thaiboxing + was buff

so he pulled up to our park, standing in front of the bosnians big brother, bosnian friend instantly gave him a hook the chechen dropped but still made a takedown on him (impressive)

Terrorist u should be beheaded

Tales

• +1
Reactions: Gilbert_Durandal and anthony111553
  • +1
Reactions: st.hamudi but 6‘5 and Pikabro
ofc basement dwelling sub2 incel with monitor tan doesn’t believe it

Nice to see my chechen brothers standing back up and showing them our signature move (simple take down). Chechens live for religion that nigga lied to him probably. Im not a pacifist broski i respect you defending your morals and believes.
u don’t realize why it was impressive

cause my friend did the „scratching chin move“ and then gave him a hook unexpected normally he should’ve went to sleep instantly but he managed to just get dropped and even make a takedown himself

• JFL
Reactions: spermium
we need total ethnic cleansing

u don’t realize why it was impressive

cause my friend did the „scratching chin move“ and then gave him a hook unexpected normally he should’ve went to sleep instantly but he managed to just get dropped and even make a takedown himself
Hook depends where and how it lands, prolly hurts like shit but if you‘re bro isn‘t hulk i dont think he could one shot this guy

• +1
Yes I don’t believe your schizophrenic delusions. Please take your meds already boyo you know how you are without them

Why did you beat someone for insulting Islam? God doesen’t exist, so he won’t reward you.

• JFL
  • Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: SidharthTheSlayer, Deleted member 58230, Deleted member 14693 and 1 other person
Yes I don’t believe your schizophrenic delusions. Please take your meds already boyo you know how you are without them
because u are a fragile incel that never experienced any sort of danger ofc u can’t comprehend it
Hook depends where and how it lands, prolly hurts like shit but if you‘re bro isn‘t hulk i dont think he could one shot this guy
he had ko power fs big and was a boxer (with big I mean athletic big like 90kg)

because u are a fragile incel that never experienced any sort of danger ofc u can’t comprehend it

he had ko power fs big and was a boxer (with big I mean athletic big like 90kg)
How did the chechen look?

• +1