quick story of beating a nigger up because he insulted Islam

• +1
Reactions: st.hamudi but 6‘5
A nigger could call a female loved one/relative of mine a whore to my face or something and I wouldn’t be able to do anything :feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod:

• Ugh..
aso überdurchschnittlich so 1,83, 85kg
kenne eh genug große ches

alsob chechener gewichtsklassen jucken hahahahha die fetzen dich sogar wenn du 2,40m wärst
Ich bin den titel als chechener nicht wert, die springen auf alles was beine hat

• JFL
Ich bin den titel als chechener nicht wert, die springen auf alles was beine hat
ich habe das selbe temperament obwohl ich riesig bin aber muss wieder regelmäßig trainieren

• +1
Reactions: depressionmaxxing
youre trash
grow some balls
A nigger could call a female loved one/relative of mine a whore to my face or something and I wouldn’t be able to do anything :feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod:
pathetic every man, may it be cumskin or nigger should be able to fight
go to a fight club and get some punches (into your face) if you’re not a born fighter

• +1
Reactions: Pikabro
grow some balls

go to a fight club and get some punches (into your face) if you’re not a born fighter
Thanks for reminding me :feelswow::feelswow::feelswow::feelswow::feelswow:

grow some balls

Thanks for reminding me :feelswow::feelswow::feelswow::feelswow::feelswow:
Imagine getting into fights and getting your face disfigured or loosing teeth unless you’re a subhuman

@Pikabro Op is an Arab rapefugee don’t listen to him. My city’s downtown is full of homeless ethnic shitskins trying to pick fights with randoms imagine you fighting with every guy who insulted you

Even Arabs/muzzies here don’t fight I’ve seen homeless people insult Islam on public transit

Europe is full of low class unemployed refugees with nothing to lose

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: NoReedemingFeature, Gilbert_Durandal, mogger10 and 1 other person
Imagine getting into fights unless you’re a subhuman
I mog u to the dephts of hell and back u cuck

imagine giving such pussy advice „don’t learn to fight“ women are turned on by violence and he can defend his family

and everything u said about me was false except muslim

I mog u to the dephts of hell and back u cuck

imagine giving such pussy advice „don’t learn to fight“ women are turned on by violence and he can defend his family

and everything u said about me was false except muslim
You prob don’t mog but anyways masculinity is a fucking red pill cope

college aged girls like pretty faces not disfigured faces without teeth

You’re either a low class refugee or 15 year old… ignore this post if you’re 15 even I was dumb at that age

• +1
Reactions: Gilbert_Durandal, mogger10 and Deleted member 14693
Nimm doch noch tiefer im Mund
Hahaha bro man hört che und die erwarten sich dass ich ein elite soldat von alexander den großen bin. Versteh nicht falsch

• JFL
You prob don’t mog but anyways masculinity is a fucking red pill cope
ask @depressionmaxxing to the dephts of hell and back I talk about looks, frame and height
college aged girls like pretty faces not disfigured faces without teeth
I don’t say go into unnecessary fights,
just be able to defend you/what u stand for
You’re either a low class refugee or 15 year old… ignore this post if you’re 15 even I was dumb at that age
not a refugee at all, just no cuck, someone with morals

Hahaha bro man hört che und die erwarten sich dass ich ein elite soldat von alexander den großen bin. Versteh nicht falsch
Achso, du bist selber einer? Habe was anderes verstanden. Dachte du lutschst einfach bei denen. Sorry haha

Achso, du bist selber einer? Habe was anderes verstanden. Dachte du lutschst einfach bei denen. Sorry haha
es gibt auch genug stabile albaner.. und dann noch solche wie du

• JFL
Reactions: The Grinch
@Pikabro listen to @Biggdink so u are the dalit in that situation wtf how intellectual and superior!! :soy: :soy: I LOVE science

• So Sad
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 7580, mogger10 and Pikabro
Thats why guns were invinted

• +1
Reactions: Gilbert_Durandal and Deleted member 7580
Ja. Ich lutsch nur bei mein eigenen land für besseren ruf jahhahah. Du warst deutscher oder?

• JFL
Reactions: The Grinch
guns/knifes are for gigapussys and immigrants
Nah bro weapons are good to not get jumped by multiple people. Kampf kann ez vermieden werden wenn man eine waffe dabei hat, wenn beide haben dann is kake

Ja. Ich lutsch nur bei mein eigenen land für besseren ruf jahhahah.
Es gibt einfach diese Europäer die Fanboys von Kaukasier sind wegen MMA usw das ist so cringe alter. Sein eigenes Volk zu verehren ist allerdings ok finde ich.

• JFL
No its for smart people
Nah bro weapons are good to not get jumped by multiple people. Kampf kann ez vermieden werden wenn man eine waffe dabei hat, wenn beide haben dann is kake
we didn’t jump him tho it was fair as we are such pussys

also knifes / weapons in the hand of the wrong people leads to death
being able to fight except u are living in a gigahigh criminality rate city mogs

weapons should be banned and men should learn how to fight

Last edited:

being able to fight except u aren’t living in a gigahigh criminality rate city mogs

Ja zum glück ist das auch so in österreich, nur finden kanacken trotzdem einen weg waffen zu kaufen

Es gibt einfach diese Europäer die Fanboys von Kaukasier sind wegen MMA usw das ist so cringe alter. Sein eigenes Volk zu verehren ist allerdings ok finde ich.
so viele leute sind so. Entweder man leckt meine eier oder erwartet dass ich Achilles bin oder will gegen mich ohne grund kämpfen/mich testen.

being able to fight except u are living in a gigahigh criminality rate city mogs

If someone wants to have weapons he will get them anyway.

The agressive guys who want to kill have weapons, wether its legal or not.

But the upstanding citizen who doesn't want to get involved into this shit would have no way to defend himself.

A 80kg man can fight sure, but for 60kg women its gg.

• +1
Reactions: Gilbert_Durandal and aesthetic beauty
@diamondbill

what do you me to tell you?

the only thing I can say, is that you should all go back to your original countries and fight everyone in there instead of doing it in european ground.

if an iberian wolf is born in India it doesn't make him an Indian wolf

If someone wants to have weapons he will get them anyway.

The agressive guys who want to kill have weapons, wether its legal or not.

But the upstanding citizen who doesn't want to get involved into this shit would have no way to defend himself.

A 80kg man can fight sure, but for 60kg women its gg.
good point but the women will not shoot anyways

my idea would be just give harsher punishments
Ja zum glück ist das auch so in österreich, nur finden kanacken trotzdem einen weg waffen zu kaufen
true

what do you me to tell you?

the only thing I can say, is that you should all go back to your original countries and fight everyone in there instead of doing it in european ground.

if an iberian wolf is born in India it doesn't make him an Indian wolf
my point is christians just let everything being done to them like lgbt churches while we are intolerant to this degeneracy

also south europe isn’t europe and all people I listed are european except the nigger

• +1
Reactions: diamondbill
south europe isn’t europe
??

all people I listed are european

original europeans were pagans then christians, anything after that is not european.

my point is christians just let everything being done to them like lgbt churches while we are intolerant to this degeneracy

what can we do? if we (white males) do anything, we are the bad guys and get jailed while when immigrants do some bad shit the lefties are like
"oh poor immigrant"
"must be so hard to adapt to a new culture"
"their culture allows them to do that"
"we need to help them"

• +1
Reactions: Pikabro and st.hamudi but 6‘5
they look dark

I'm from southwest europe, I don't look dark, my mother is more pale than some english tourists that we see on the street (I'm not, I used to be as a child but in the summer I am always at either the beach or the pool so now I look tanned)

If you said greeks, and south italians I would accept it (they share "Iran Neolithic" DNA), but not the entirety of south europe

but yes even in Portugal there are some very dark ones for example bagd

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 27066
Why did you beat someone for insulting Islam? God doesen’t exist, so he won’t reward you.
weren't you in jail cause you are an islamist or smth

• JFL
Reactions: yeeyeeslayer and st.hamudi but 6‘5
the little brother of my bosnian friend argued with an christian nigger on instagram he said insulted islam or some shit so we went there pulled him away from his friends and beat him up (no worrys we aren't pussys it was 1v1) and he wasn't some goofy either he did years of thaiboxing + was buff

someone called the police on us and we fled with e-scooters

the nigger was befriended with a chechen and wanted to find us to revenge his friend
so he pulled up to our park, standing in front of the bosnians big brother, bosnian friend instantly gave him a hook the chechen dropped but still made a takedown on him (impressive)
because some friends of us were chechens too the breaked the fight on some "muslim ummah type sh"

to that point the chechen that fighted us didn't know that the nigger has insulted islam

when he found out (we told him) he straight up went to the nigga and beated the shit out of him again after we did:lul:

poor guy tbh I kinda feel bad for him now imaging getting your ass beat twice in a row
Muslim moment

I'm from southwest europe, I don't look dark, my mother is more pale than some english tourists that we see on the street (I'm not, I used to be as a child but in the summer I am always at either the beach or the pool so now I look tanned)

If you said greeks, and south italians I would accept it (they share "Iran Neolithic" DNA), but not the entirety of south europe

but yes even in Portugal there are some very dark ones for example bagd
https://looksmax.org/threads/nordic...race-from-meds-and-meds-are-not-white.648803/

Tldr: Nordics are highly evolved depigmented Amerindians from Siberia with some Med admixture (among other things), not depigmented Meds.

Meds are depigmented Middle Easterners and who have some Nordic, and other admixtures.

Muslim moment
non cuck moment*

https://looksmax.org/threads/nordic...race-from-meds-and-meds-are-not-white.648803/

Tldr: Nordics are highly evolved depigmented Amerindians from Siberia with some Med admixture (among other things), not depigmented Meds.

Meds are depigmented Middle Easterners and who have some Nordic, and other admixtures.

A European is (greatly simplified) a mix of three populations:
Hunter-Gatherers (Western, Eastern, etc.)
Anatolian Neolithic Farmers
Aryans (Indo-Europeans)

The amount of each will differ between European countries – southern countries have more Farmer DNA, the Baltic countries have more Hunter-Gatherer DNA, Scandinavia has more Indo-European DNA. So, there is a difference in amounts of each component, but the composition is generally the same.

Moreover, a note on blue eyes and blond hair. Blue eyes = a gift from the Western Hunter-Gatherers. Blond hair = became increasingly common during the Bronze Age due to selective pressure. So, the Scandinavian phenotype of blue eyes + blond hair is something that evolved rather than something that was there to begin with (something to point out if someone says that only those with these traits are original Europeans).

• Hmm...
A European is (greatly simplified) a mix of three populations:
Hunter-Gatherers (Western, Eastern, etc.)
Anatolian Neolithic Farmers
Aryans (Indo-Europeans)

The amount of each will differ between European countries – southern countries have more Farmer DNA, the Baltic countries have more Hunter-Gatherer DNA, Scandinavia has more Indo-European DNA. So, there is a difference in amounts of each component, but the composition is generally the same.

Moreover, a note on blue eyes and blond hair. Blue eyes = a gift from the Western Hunter-Gatherers. Blond hair = became increasingly common during the Bronze Age due to selective pressure. So, the Scandinavian phenotype of blue eyes + blond hair is something that evolved rather than something that was there to begin with (something to point out if someone says that only those with these traits are original Europeans).

View attachment 2768043
@BearBoy thoughts on this mutt cope

• JFL
Reactions: kebab
Someone insults Christianity..
No one gives a shit

Someone says a bad thing about Islam
REAL SHIT
Yeha because christians are cucks and dont care
Muslims are still slaves as are all religious people but at least not cucks like that

Auf einem anonymen Forum. Ja, macht Sinn.
anonym my ass die wissen alles über dich

Yeha because christians are cucks and dont care
Muslims are still slaves as are all religious people but at least not cucks like that
22341c9b 903b 4c58 b456 b9c3767db687

I didn't wrote that, It was written by a well known swedish fascist (blonde hair, blue eyes, the most white possible)
did u even read the thread im sure they’ve already brought that up rip bearboy is banned btw

• JFL
Reactions: kebab
did u even read the thread im sure they’ve already brought that up rip bearboy is banned btw

I read the thread, it starts with "Mediterraneans lack the genes for lactose tolerance" most people in my family are lactose tolerant.

Last edited:
I read the thread, it starts with "Mediterraneans lack the genes for lactose tolerance" most people in my family are lactose intolerant.
ok bro I’ve people in my family with blue/green eyes and light hair

does that mean everyone of my ethnic group has that? no

I don't believe someone on this forum would beat a buff black dude who does thai boxing. OP's just fantasming about his complex with BBC and religion

I don't believe someone on this forum would beat a buff black dude who does thai boxing. OP's just fantasming about his complex with BBC and religion
found the nigger