quick story of beating a nigger up because he insulted Islam

my friend from a good neighborhood from north colorado is in germany for work experience rn and his auntie literally got shot in office….
The good neighborhood in north Colorado in question
IMG 1666

I’m Bangladeshi and Pakistani nigga it is just Hindu Indians who do that shit
some third world shitskin is trying to confront me on the internet

what a time to be alive

• JFL
Reactions: Pikabro, yeeyeeslayer and wishIwasSalludon
the little brother of my bosnian friend argued with an christian nigger on instagram he said insulted islam or some shit so we went there pulled him away from his friends and beat him up (no worrys we aren't pussys it was 1v1) and he wasn't some goofy either he did years of thaiboxing + was buff

someone called the police on us and we fled with e-scooters

the nigger was befriended with a chechen and wanted to find us to revenge his friend
so he pulled up to our park, standing in front of the bosnians big brother, bosnian friend instantly gave him a hook the chechen dropped but still made a takedown on him (impressive)
because some friends of us were chechens too the breaked the fight on some "muslim ummah type sh"

to that point the chechen that fighted us didn't know that the nigger has insulted islam

when he found out (we told him) he straight up went to the nigga and beated the shit out of him again after we did:lul:

poor guy tbh I kinda feel bad for him now imaging getting your ass beat twice in a row
Religion of peace🥰🥰

• JFL
Reactions: wishIwasSalludon
some third world shitskin is trying to confront me on the internet

what a time to be alive
I don’t live in a third world country bro

Chechens are the strongest muslims I swear

• +1
dnrd I would literaly de exist you if you throw a single punch at me

• +1
FAGGOT

• +1
Reactions: buflek
the little brother of my bosnian friend argued with an christian nigger on instagram he said insulted islam or some shit so we went there pulled him away from his friends and beat him up (no worrys we aren't pussys it was 1v1) and he wasn't some goofy either he did years of thaiboxing + was buff

the nigger was befriended with a chechen and wanted to find us to revenge his friend
so he pulled up to our park, standing in front of the bosnians big brother, bosnian friend instantly gave him a hook the chechen dropped but still made a takedown on him (impressive)
because some friends of us were chechens too the breaked the fight on some "muslim ummah type sh"

to that point the chechen that fighted us didn't know that the nigger has insulted islam

when he found out (we told him) he straight up went to the nigga and beated the shit out of him again after we did:lul:

poor guy tbh I kinda feel bad for him now imaging getting your ass beat twice in a row
Based. I thought the nigger's friend was cucked for sticking up for him but it's forgivable since he didn't know the nigger was just being a retarded Islam-hating monkey. Based guy (Chechen, not the nigger).

Jfl at beating a nigger over religion, still caged :lul: