@qwertyqazqwerty It'd be a huge boost to your looks if you just got rid of your dark circles

Deleted member 3323

Deleted member 3323

Gone from the site
Before

After

@qwertyqazqwerty

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10987, UglyGod360, KnoxHarrington and 2 others
Wow. You're right.

*furiously searching forum for how to remove dark circles.

• +1
Reactions: Hightwolf
Not really. Putting huge amounts of effort to get rid of a small amount of undereye darkness (not even hollowness) is one of the biggest wastes of energy for looksmaxxing

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: fernandobrocolli, Deleted member 9586 and Deleted member 9670
Not really. Putting huge amounts of effort to get rid of a small amount of undereye darkness (not even hollowness) is one of the biggest wastes of energy for looksmaxxing

Any falio is something worth improving. For example, Just because you have small amounts of acne doesn't mean you should ignore it.

Any falio is something worth improving.
But this isn't really a failo if it's slight. If it's more noticeable, then sure. But even psl 7s have slight under eye darkness. It's rare that someone doesn't have any at all

i see it, doesn't make much of a difference
I feel it makes all the difference. Dark circles are a sign of a either a recessed maxilla or poor sleep (sometimes genetically but it still looks bad), it can falio you, even the slightest amount. Unless you're really goodlooking that it overshadows the dark circles (like Taylor hill) then it won't matter

But this isn't really a failo if it's slight. If it's more noticeable, then sure. But even psl 7s have slight under eye darkness. It's rare that someone doesn't have any at all
Show me one PSL 7 that has dark circles

Show me one PSL 7 that has dark circles
What do you mean by circles? Everyone has slight undereye darkness which is what I'm referring to

• +1
Reactions: Lolcel
ahaha disagreed. i remember once a chick did my makeup and used foundation around my dark circles(my dark circles are absolutely horrible and death tier), I ascended at least 0.5 PSL. For the guy that OP posted however, his dark circles weren't that bad from the beginning, but the edited picture ascended him like 0.2-0.3 PSL.

also, factors like skin, dark circles, pimples etc matter a lot to girls. they notice these things a lot in guys, and other people in general cause THEY themselves spend a lot of time researching on skin etc. So getting rid of dark circles can ascend a lot in girls' eyes.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3323
ahaha disagreed. i remember once a chick did my makeup and used foundation around my dark circles(my dark circles are absolutely horrible and death tier), I ascended at least 0.5 PSL. For the guy that OP posted however, his dark circles weren't that bad from the beginning, but the edited picture ascended him like 0.2-0.3 PSL.

also, factors like skin, dark circles, pimples etc matter a lot to girls. they notice these things a lot in guys, and other people in general cause THEY themselves spend a lot of time researching on skin etc. So getting rid of dark circles can ascend a lot in girls' eyes.
Yeah I see. I was thinking more along the lines of undereye darkness or pigmentation, not even circles. This usually isn't a circle and covers a smaller area. And 99 percent of people have this because of the skin being thinner in this area. Even psl 7s. So getting rid of this wouldn't really bring you up at all. For dark circles like the op pic has, yes it does help.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9586
His don't look bad tbh