race > height > skin colour> face > physique > money

TheRenaissanceMan

TheRenaissanceMan

banished

and there was a study showing skin colour matters more than facial features. but ive lost the pubmed link ill find soon

• JFL
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: huaus, jflsnowdzz, Deleted member 22135 and 6 others

and there was a study showing skin colour matters more than facial features. but ive lost the pubmed link ill find soon
I refer to this study all the time, but raging incels here still cope and refuse to believe that the two largest blackpills are

RACE
HEIGHT

and face goes only 3rd.

But tbh enough money mogs ALL. It is just a question of a few million to spend...

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: 5.5psl, huaus, Deleted member 19469 and 7 others
But tbh enough money mogs ALL.
cope tbh

• +1
  • JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Iblamejordan, Deleted member 21863, Deleted member 16371 and 4 others
i dont think so

a large if not all of be white theory comes from being tall, having a caucasoid skull, and good colouring like a10s

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 19469, Deleted member 16515, gribsufer1 and 1 other person
Facial features>>> all

A good jaw is universally attractive on both genders

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: tombradylover, Swole bravo, AspiringMogger and 12 others
but raging incels here still cope and refuse to believe
yea.. cos they're the hardest pills to swallow

and they cope with top 0.00001% face tinder experiments where obviously it will override height and race

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19469, BoneDensity, rand anon and 1 other person
Nope you are coping tbh.

First of all, Jewkerberg is literally an ugly fuck, he would be masturbating in his basement if NOT HIS BILLIONS OF DOLLARS. You really believe his wife would sleep with him without his cash? Even if he had a great face? Lol cope... There is NOTHING that turns women more than status. And Money GIVES status.

ANd the second pic. Lol. DICaprio is an ugly fat blob. Who is also fucking rich. But unlike Beos, DICaprio has an insane TItanic halo. STATUS.

Your both examples contradict what you wanted to say tbh :ROFLMAO:

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: TheRenaissanceMan, rand anon and Dystopian
yea.. cos they're the hardest pills to swallow

and they cope with top 0.00001% face tinder experiments where obviously it will override height and race
over for 6'1 lightskin currycel like me. I amt 6'2,5 with lifts (gonna get another .5 nexct month), but curry drops me to 5'9 white boi if we influde lifts. HHazel eyes and red undertones and bleach will save me inshall;ah

Preism

• Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 23218
I refer to this study all the time, but raging incels here still cope and refuse to believe that the two largest blackpills are

RACE
HEIGHT

and face goes only 3rd.

But tbh enough money mogs ALL. It is just a question of a few million to spend...
this is kinda hypocrite because on average the white man has better facial features and developpement than any other race (this is on average)
so it's kinda face to height

• +1
Reactions: Swole bravo, makeme183, Artemis and 1 other person
this is kinda hypocrite because on average the white man has better facial features and developpement than any other race (this is on average)
so it's kinda face to height
Ok, I do not have an argument against that, because in the study, they did not really separate "facial features", "being tall" nad "race", because obviously, "being white" = "being tall and have conventionally attractive facial features". So it is not clear how much of "race" is actually "race" beyond skin color when we subtract the features we consider belong to "face".

However, i still quote it is what it is in the study. Race > height > face. whatever it means, since we have no better study for this. And i think JBW in itself, and "6' only" on Tinder, very much confirms this theory.

Ok, I do not have an argument against that, because in the study, they did not really separate "facial features", "being tall" nad "race", because obviously, "being white" = "being tall and have conventionally attractive facial features". So it is not clear how much of "race" is actually "race" beyond skin color when we subtract the features we consider belong to "face".

However, i still quote it is what it is in the study. Race > height > face. whatever it means, since we have no better study for this. And i think JBW in itself, and "6' only" on Tinder, very much confirms this theory.
what features do yey have that seperate them

Money last? what a shit study. Money alone can make up for multiple areas of weakness, all women are universally attracted to money. Physique is not that important as long as you're not obese/fat.
Face > Money > height > skin color > race > physique

• +1
Reactions: sub5inchcel

RACE
HEIGHT

and face goes only 3rd.

What’s the point though, can’t change those

• +1
Reactions: Artemis and sub5inchcel
But unlike Beos, DICaprio has an insane TItanic halo. STATUS
Disagree, being the richest guy in the world, ceo of Amazon should atleast be in the same league as DiCaprio’s status. It came down to their looks

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 16371, BoneDensity and Artemis
Disagree, being the richest guy in the world, ceo of Amazon should atleast be in the same league as DiCaprio’s status. It came down to their looks
bezos has insane status hhalo. Who knows what degenerate shit he does

• +1
Reactions: Artemis and rand anon
A good jaw is universally attractive on both genders
yup
I become a hollow cheeked mogger when I push my mandible out and become a fat faced subhuman when I don't.

I think you underestimate a specific Halo that being a Titanic Loveboy has... it is a HIGELY more insane halo, than being just very rich tbh... Yeah,Bezos is richer. But after you are a multimillionaire, it does not matter as umch. And FatCaprio is also a multiimllionaire

• Hmm...
Reactions: rand anon
I think you underestimate a specific Halo that being a Titanic Loveboy has... it is a HIGELY more insane halo, than being just very rich tbh... Yeah,Bezos is richer. But after you are a multimillionaire, it does not matter as umch. And FatCaprio is also a multiimllionaire
Still disagree. He isn’t just ‘richer’, he’s literally the richest dude in the world. Yeah if ur comparing millionaires to millionaires the money wouldn’t rly affect status. Bezos is a multi BILLIONAIRE though. His status should atleast be at the same level as DiCaprio

• Hmm...
Reactions: Artemis
Phenotype > face > height (over 5’7) > status (when it comes to basic people)

• +1
Reactions: makeme183
Giga cope. As long as you're average in height, no matter your fcking skin color, an 8/10 asian will slay 100X more than any white average cuck.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Swole bravo, Deleted member 19469, Prince88 and 4 others
Giga cope. As long as you're average in height, no matter your fcking skin color, an 8/10 asian will slay 100X more than any white average cuck.
Cope af, Asians are capped at 7/10 in giga rare cases

• +1
Reactions: TheRenaissanceMan and rand anon
No such thing as an 8/10 asian male. Women just aren't attracted to asian men.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: huaus, jflsnowdzz, Deleted member 19469 and 2 others
Cope study tbh. Women have no idea what "5th decile" but show them a pretty face and they'll go fotr it. You can see this on tiktok where height or physique don't play a role.

An 8/10 Asian will slay more than an 8/10 of any other race provided same height physique and everything else

Cope af, Asians are capped at 7/10 in giga rare cases
No such thing as an 8/10 asian male. Women just aren't attracted to asian men.

SFcels coping hard.

Asians have the best looking and most aesthetic faces, they're the only race who can get by on ONLY their face if you look at Kpop fags. Provided they're tall and built, and they're going to be since China and Korea are the two countries with the highest rate of height growth by far, a top tier Asian chad gigamogs top tier chad of any other race. Just high ceiling but low floor because of all the subhuman nerds and stunted height starving children

Last edited:
What’s the point though, can’t change those
HGH if you're young or LL and you can get skin lightening products (MSM, serum vitamin C, kojic acid) + laser surgery for eye color
Whatever it takes

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19469, Prince88 and rand anon
HGH if you're young or LL and you can get skin lightening products (MSM, serum vitamin C, kojic acid) + laser surgery for eye color
Whatever it takes
I'm aware of things u can do to try to change ur pheno. Race tax will always be a thing though. Salludon has a great pheno for a curry, is PSL 7, and would still be rejected by many foids in the west

• +1
Reactions: FrenchChad, Deleted member 19469, Deleted member 25667 and 1 other person
I'm aware of things u can do to try to change ur pheno. Race tax will always be a thing though. Salludon has a great pheno for a curry, is PSL 7, and would still be rejected by many foids in the west
most*

• +1
Idk, his looks and height halo are huge. Without a doubt many White women would though
yeah but his failo is race. most white women see his race as a giga status failo "my boyfriend is indian"

and wouldnt want their offspring to be brown and look indian

• Hmm...
and wouldnt want their offspring to be brown and look indian
Their offspring wouldn't look curry tbf

yeah but his failo is race. most white women see his race as a giga status failo "my boyfriend is indian"
Yeah I agree, but he's like in the top 0.001% of ethnics that could prob get away with it because of his face and height. I'd say 60 - 70% of White women wouldn't find him attractive if they knew he was curry. That's still leagues better than most ethnics

Their offspring wouldn't look curry tbf

Yeah I agree, but he's like in the top 0.001% of ethnics that could prob get away with it because of his face and height. I'd say 60 - 70% of White women wouldn't find him attractive if they knew he was curry. That's still leagues better than most ethnics
bro, his height isnt anything special in europe. its average. his worth is still barely anything

most white women wouldnt date him. maybe like 1-2%

• +1
bro, his height isnt anything special in europe. its average. his worth is still barely anything

most white women wouldnt date him. maybe like 1-2%
Perhaps in Europe I suppose. I was referring to the States

So? He's 6'1 AND he's PSL 7. I'm California born and raised. I don't think it's a stretch to say around 30% of White foids in his age bracket would be open to dating him
yeah but indian taxxes him by like 5 inches of height and 3 psl points. he's still below average smv. women dont date above average smv

• JFL
yeah but indian taxxes him by like 5 inches of height and 3 psl points. he's still below average smv. women dont date above average smv
No it doesn't lmao, not at his looks level. Get real my guy

yes it does lmao. theres literally studies proving ethnic tax
Obviously. What don't u understand though, he's literally the exception case. Dude could literally be a supermodel. If u even read my prev posts, I never said he wouldn't face ethnic tax, it just wouldn't be nearly as harsh as u make it out to be

Idk, his looks and height halo are huge. Without a doubt many White women would though
most white woman would go for him irl becauuse he is a 6'4 (withh lifts) terramogger people would stare at him irl alot. Ive never seen someone morre attractrive irl.

• +1
Ive seen some of the white dudews attractive white foids date. Irl; he would mgs them to absoulte oblivion. Race tax is still a thing, but face and height halo are too strong. Its not evven funny how hard he would mog the average white guy at my college

most white woman would go for him irl becauuse he is a 6'4 (withh lifts) terramogger people would stare at him irl alot. Ive never seen someone morre attractrive irl.
I meant for dating/ltrs. He would slay hard when it comes to hookups

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 25667 and Deleted member 23218
Most girls would kill to a bf that attractive tho, peopkle at high of a level are usually taken or giga slayers. a face that high psl is too rare even if ethnic. Liberal white guirls would be fine with it.

Asians have the best looking and most aesthetic faces,
no they dont. they are uglier than white male faces. as proven by hundreds of studies including the one below

only difficult for hhim to secure his white looksmatcy i thhink

@HimmyButler is right, once you get to the psl range sallludon's in, race becomes negligible
his looks are so deviated from the norm that normies will just treat him like a unicorn demigod

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: rand anon and Deleted member 23218

It ignores the correlation of race with face and height and physique, so ita flawed.

In the west, in a cosmopolitan city it doesn't play out like this.

If we assume all are western, and base the classification on IRL

Chad>tyrone>chaddam>>chadriguez>>> white HTN chadpreet> white MTN and ethnic HTN > chang > all LTN

• +1
Reactions: TheRenaissanceMan