Racepill is probably the most brutal

Fundz

Fundz

Silver
The racepill was the hardest for me to swallow, I could easily accept the Blackpill but the racepill is a different story. Interracial dating is shoved down our throats on social media but if you go outside 9/10 couples you see will be same race.
Knowing I have to put in double the effort just to get less than half of what the white man gets BRUTAL. Even Chadrones get hit by the race pill (unless they got blue eyes or sum shit)

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: dantemaxxing, Jamaldickjavontus, Deleted member 6128 and 11 others
Nah it’s not just don’t be ugly.

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: zura, Jamaldickjavontus, forevermirin and 3 others
Nah it’s not just don’t be ugly.
Nigga the racepill don’t care. You can be Tyrone, obviously you’ll still get girls but not on the same level as Chad and it’s the hardest one to swallow

• +1
Reactions: OGJBSLAYER, Jamaldickjavontus, AscensionCel and 4 others
are u stupid the racepill means nothing if gp back to where u came from u filthy ethnic kys

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Lethbridge, Anchor_Ship, Deleted member 6128 and 18 others
Nigga the racepill don’t care. You can be Tyrone, obviously you’ll still get girls but not on the same level as Chad and it’s the hardest one to swallow
if youre tyrone youll get top tier black girls

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: 0hMan, A23ghskung, jflsnowdzz and 1 other person
The racepill was the hardest for me to swallow, I could easily accept the Blackpill but the racepill is a different story. Interracial dating is shoved down our throats on social media but if you go outside 9/10 couples you see will be same race.
Knowing I have to put in double the effort just to get less than half of what the white man gets BRUTAL. Even Chadrones get hit by the race pill (unless they got blue eyes or sum shit)
Indeed. You think it’s hard as a black guy? I’m pajeet and there is no fucking race transplant for my curry ass I’m capped at 4/10 no matter how many surgeries I get

• +1
  • So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: dantemaxxing, Deleted member 26859, 0hMan and 9 others
are u stupid the racepill means nothing if gp back to where u came from u filthy ethnic kys
Ah yes just “go back to where you came from” idiot your probs a white incel. Most ethnics in the west were born there and can’t even speak their own language. Nigga expects us to walk around with a translator

• +1
Reactions: Arcturus
Indeed. You think it’s hard as a black guy? I’m pajeet and there is no fucking race transplant for my curry ass I’m capped at 4/10 no matter how many surgeries I get
you can be 6/10 to curry girls tho

dickpill is the most brutal, there are millions of guys with 2 inchers

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: OGJBSLAYER, Mewton and Deleted member 30518
Ah yes just “go back to where you came from” idiot your probs a white incel. Most ethnics in the west were born there and can’t even speak their own language. Nigga expects us to walk around with a translator
arent u black? theres tonnes of english speaking black countries

• +1
Reactions: 0hMan
Nigga the racepill don’t care. You can be Tyrone, obviously you’ll still get girls but not on the same level as Chad and it’s the hardest one to swall
just find one that doesn’t care which is majority of women 👍 and learn how to court woemn

are u african american? liberia has the usa flag for a reason its where they migrated slaves back to africa they still speak english

• JFL
Reactions: Gonthar
Have you considered skin lightening, getting a perm, blue contacts and frauding as lightskin?

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 26859 and A23ghskung
arent u black? theres tonnes of english speaking black countries
Yes, but my homeland is very corrupt, good if you have money tbf, but moving back to your country that you weren’t even born in nor speak the language of is just Suifuel

• +1
Reactions: A23ghskung
Yes, but my homeland is very corrupt, good if you have money tbf, but moving back to your country that you weren’t even born in nor speak the language of is just Suifuel
what country sierra lwome is nice it speaks english

are u african american? liberia has the usa flag for a reason its where they migrated slaves back to africa they still speak english
No I’m a British African, but one of my good friends from childhood is a legit Tyrone, (6,2 forward grown, top rugby player) is dating a 6, white girl.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Jamaldickjavontus, A23ghskung, Arcturus and 1 other person
It's not. Facepill is the only thing that matters. I have a huge dick yet no woman ever wants to see it. At least a tall handsome guy with a 2 inch penis can get gfs.

• +1
Reactions: OGJBSLAYER, agoostis and Deleted member 28541
Have you considered skin lightening, getting a perm, blue contacts and frauding as lightskin?
All that just to look like this JFL it’s over:
A8ED7278 EA49 4BDB A33D 8BF5FC215E87

• JFL
Reactions: 0hMan, Mewton, JawGuyFatFaceGuy and 3 others
No I’m a British African, but one of my good friends from childhood is a legit Tyrone, (6,2 forward grown, top rugby player) is dating a 6, white girl.
I’d say this niggas objectively 8 facially and top tier body. But even this nigga couldn’t pull the 8+ white hoes.

hw couldve gotten a 9 black girl thats on him that isnt brutal bro whats brutal is ethnics taking all our women and our race dying out, sierra leone is good arabs move there from london even the quality of life is good cos unlike mudhit countries they are all from amwrica so they live in houses but theres supermarkets hotels etc

I’d say this niggas objectively 8 facially and top tier body. But even this nigga couldn’t pull the 8+ white hoes.
yeah cos people find thwir own race attractivw this isnt brutal ur making it brutal if u like white women ur women like white men you all love white people and want to bleach your genes rather than liking yourselves

Dickpill barely affects anyone though. Hardly any guys are small enough for it to be over. Racepill is brutal for non whites but a halo for whites

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: agoostis, A23ghskung and WeiWei
if youre tyrone youll get top tier black girls
Post some African stacies, I don't really think they exist (no lightskins or mixed girls allowed)

• +1
Reactions: Jamaldickjavontus, jflsnowdzz, A23ghskung and 1 other person
Everybody wants some Aryan BWC

• +1
Reactions: gribsufer1
hw couldve gotten a 9 black girl thats on him that isnt brutal bro whats brutal is ethnics taking all our women and our race dying out, sierra leone is good arabs move there from london even the quality of life is good cos unlike mudhit countries they are all from amwrica so they live in houses but theres supermarkets hotels etc
You have a point. But I do live in a very white area, I can only think of one black girl who’s a 9 objectively. I’ve only seen her with white guys n one chadspreet. If he moved to a city he’d slay but he’s very happy w the girl he’s with rn

Post some African stacies, I don't really think they exist (no lightskins or mixed girls allowed)
bro in uk ive swen a legit 10 black girl the black girl that could actually get my dick hard they font post on social media like whores tho u wont find them online

• Hmm...
Reactions: rand anon and SidharthTheSlayer
Racepill is just cope for ethnic subhumans to try and prove their inceldom lol, if you’re gl and a Chad of your race you will be able to slay top tier girls regardless of what ethnicity they are, unless you live in a predominately white/ethnic area where there’s little no no black people what you’re saying isn’t true

• +1
Reactions: A23ghskung and gribsufer1
yeah cos people find thwir own race attractivw this isnt brutal ur making it brutal if u like white women ur women like white men you all love white people and want to bleach your genes rather than liking yourselves
I love black women but the ones in my area are all beyond my capabilities or are a land whale. It’s brutal the racepill has a ripple effect

• +1
Reactions: Jamaldickjavontus and gribsufer1
You have a point. But I do live in a very white area, I can only think of one black girl who’s a 9 objectively. I’ve only seen her with white guys n one chadspreet. If he moved to a city he’d slay but he’s very happy w the girl he’s with rn
bro needs dr umar

I love black women but the ones in my area are all beyond my capabilities or are a land whale. It’s brutal the racepill has a ripple effect
this is a locationpill that u cant find girls of ur race not racepill

Racepill is just cope for ethnic subhumans to try and prove their inceldom lol, if you’re gl and a Chad of your race you will be able to slay top tier girls regardless of what ethnicity they are, unless you live in a predominately white/ethnic area where there’s little no no black people what you’re saying isn’t true
The racepill should evolve into phenopill at this point tbh, it's more important. A darkskin dripmaxxed American black dude slays in the USA while fresh off the boat African guy rots because of the cultural failo

• +1
Reactions: Jamaldickjavontus, Mewton, JawGuyFatFaceGuy and 2 others
It’s not cope though. Never said ethnic chads can’t slay top tier women, they just do it at half the rate Chad does. And you gotta remember chad isn’t common he’s rare an ethnic chad is VERY rare atleast where I live. The playing field ain’t even

bro needs dr umar
Tbh, but if th wet have kids ik for a fact it’s gnna mog, those curly headed lightskins pretty much say fuck the racepill

• +1
Tbh, but if th wet have kids ik for a fact it’s gnna mog, those curly headed lightskins pretty much say fuck the racepill
only lightskin that looks good is meeks

bro in uk ive swen a legit 10 black girl the black girl that could actually get my dick hard they font post on social media like whores tho u wont find them online
Pulling black girls is also a lot more difficult than white girls rlly. 7/10 black girls probs same difficulty as 9/10 white girl. leng black girls u need to be a real nigga which I’m not.

• +1
Reactions: Jamaldickjavontus, A23ghskung and gribsufer1
It’s not cope though. Never said ethnic chads can’t slay top tier women, they just do it at half the rate Chad does. And you gotta remember chad isn’t common he’s rare an ethnic chad is VERY rare atleast where I live. The playing field ain’t even
its even in ur country

Half is fuckin preposterous, you’re just saying that cuz you’re biased and (as I said before) live in a majority white area

Pulling black girls is also a lot more difficult than white girls rlly. 7/10 black girls probs same difficulty as 9/10 white girl. leng black girls u need to be a real nigga which I’m not.
Water, average black guy gets no pussy since you have no halo and there’s nothing special about you, if you aren’t nichemaxxed it’s over

• +1
Reactions: Jamaldickjavontus and A23ghskung
No race for good bones
Your just coping

white girls only care about bbc tho getting a white girl as a white guy seems to be the same difficulty for black men getting black girls u need to be tall htn white meet the minimim requirement for white women whereas blacks can fuck white girls cos bbc

🧢 Meeks is one of many, very hard to be ugly and light skin.
its easy asf ive seen so man lightskins who look like shit nearly all lighskin women look bad why woupd it be different for mwn

The racepill is only brutal if you live in a multiracial society. If you live in a racially homogenous society then you won’t have competition from other ethnicities. Racepill is a pill caused directly by humans, while the other pills are pure biology.

• +1
Reactions: 5'8manlet, T50 Mogger, A23ghskung and 2 others
Half is fuckin preposterous, you’re just saying that cuz you’re biased and (as I said before) live in a majority white area
Yeah half is about accurate. Maybe in them cities like London and even then I’d say every 2 hoes chad fucks Tyrone fucks 1 simply because Chad appeals to a wider range. I’m not saying Tyrone doesn’t slay, but he’s probs on the same level as a white chadlite realistically. Unless we talkin about them .01% niggas

• +1
The racepill is only brutal if you live in a multiracial society. If you live in a racially homogenous society then you won’t have competition from other ethnicities. Racepill is a pill caused directly by humans, while the other pills are pure biology.
Truth tbh, easier life in west but a harder time in dating. Nothing is truly free is it?

• +1
Reactions: Zonar
Water, average black guy gets no pussy since you have no halo and there’s nothing special about you, if you aren’t nichemaxxed it’s over
average black guy in the UK is football maxxed and dripmaxxed to the moon. Making competetion even higher, but it’s probably similar in the US just not as brutal.

Racepill is nothing compared to the heightpill and dickpill. Those things actually ruin lives and destroy potential Chads and make them into incels. Racepill is just gooks and curries crying they can't get white women and that tall white Chads fuck their women when their problem is their subhuman height and face.

• +1
Reactions: Kamui
its easy asf ive seen so man lightskins who look like shit nearly all lighskin women look bad why woupd it be different for mwn
Lightskin girls are gl I think, however I do think the guys mog em