Radix, Cheekbones, Gonions

M

Mapgic

Iron
Joined
Sep 23, 2026
Posts
10
Reputation
6
How can I grow them? And are gonions affected by masseter growth
 
  • +1
Reactions: jhontoilet
you can't predictably grow these things. yes, gonion visibility can be effected by masseter growth, but no you can't actually grow your gonions like that
 
  • +1
Reactions: Mapgic
you can't predictably grow these things. yes, gonion visibility can be effected by masseter growth, but no you can't actually grow your gonions like that
By predictably do you mean symmetrically? I mean, how can I maximize natural growth of these things
 
  • +1
Reactions: jhontoilet
By predictably do you mean symmetrically? I mean, how can I maximize natural growth of these things
nah i mean like you can't really target growth in a specific area like that. naturally you will grow where your body decides to grow, you can't just be like i wanna grow my gonions and grow them cuz that's not how it works. just have a good diet, sleep well, be active yk stuff like that will promote natural bone growth during developmental years
 

Similar threads

J
Replies
28
Views
156
lovewillnevercome
lovewillnevercome
mhd.
Replies
2
Views
37
thundence
thundence
ChangPilled_
Replies
2
Views
73
zenautist
zenautist
DRIVENBYBONE
Looksmax Radix
Replies
2
Views
101
DRIVENBYBONE
DRIVENBYBONE
greycel726194
Replies
4
Views
103
greycel726194
greycel726194

Users who are viewing this thread

  • psiakonsowa
Back
Top