M
Mapgic
Iron
- Joined
- Sep 23, 2026
- Posts
- 10
- Reputation
- 6
How can I grow them? And are gonions affected by masseter growth
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: this_feature_currently_requires_accessing_site_using_safari
By predictably do you mean symmetrically? I mean, how can I maximize natural growth of these thingsyou can't predictably grow these things. yes, gonion visibility can be effected by masseter growth, but no you can't actually grow your gonions like that
nah i mean like you can't really target growth in a specific area like that. naturally you will grow where your body decides to grow, you can't just be like i wanna grow my gonions and grow them cuz that's not how it works. just have a good diet, sleep well, be active yk stuff like that will promote natural bone growth during developmental yearsBy predictably do you mean symmetrically? I mean, how can I maximize natural growth of these things