[RAGE]I have to send a picture of my ID just to order ru58841

Z

Zeta ascended

Kraken
I have to send a picture of my ID just to buy from Anagenic.com. Couldn't pay with bitcoin because New York is a cucked state. I am way too high inhibition to give my ID to a company that sells research chemicals. I guess I should let the Norwood Reaper rape my hairline.

retard if u do lmao

dont use anascamic

Wtf why not
I was going to buy some on binance.com with my debit card but it's not allowed in New York. I think I might use coinbase but they also require not only photo ID but my social.

I was going to buy some on binance.com with my debit card but it's not allowed in New York. I think I might use coinbase but they also require not only photo ID but my social.
I used coinbase, absolute TRASH. They withhold your coins for a looong time and their customer service is literally some clueless autists in the UK.

I used coinbase, absolute TRASH. They withhold your coins for a looong time and their customer service is literally some clueless autists in the UK.
It's the only way to buy it New York because they adhere to their rules. They probably handover the information of its users in New York to the government.
dont use anascamic
Did you buy from that site?

Last edited:
It's the only way to buy it New York because they adhere to their rules. They probably handover the information of its users in New York to the government.

Did you buy from that site?
You guys heard about localbitcoins?
Sure the prices may not be on the T. But the other trash is dealt with.

• +1
Reactions: CupOfCoffee
I'm pretty new to bitcoin can I buy bitcoin from this site in a high regulated shithole like New York and can I just buy $100 worth of it from there.

• +1
Reactions: Extra Chromosome
I'm pretty new to bitcoin can I buy bitcoin from this site in a high regulated shithole like New York and can I just buy $100 worth of it from there.
Yeah, check it out.

• Love it
Reactions: Zeta ascended
Yeah, check it out.
Dam there's so many payment options too. I just need to learn how to use the site and get a bitcoin wallet. And order this ru58841 before next week.

• +1
Reactions: Extra Chromosome and CupOfCoffee
I'll look it up, coinbase are jewish monsters

• +1
Reactions: Extra Chromosome
Dam there's so many payment options too. I just need to learn how to use the site and get a bitcoin wallet. And order this ru58841 before next week.
I'll look it up, coinbase are jewish monsters
That site has people selling. So checking the vendor helps a lot. Some deliver in hours.

• +1
Reactions: Zeta ascended and CupOfCoffee
If you end up biting the bullet and buying this stuff, let me know how it works. I wanna try this too.