Raise T-Levels while preventing balding

Deleted member 2621

Deleted member 2621

Kortajarena lurking
How is it possible? I heard about clomid, and some men reported crazy results, also an official study done where they reported no side effects on a rather low dose of 25mg. Does anyone know about DHT conversion with this thing? DOnt think mine is high, but I don't want any balding. Can I maybe take clomid along with an inhibitor for the enzyme which converts T to DHT? Need some high iq niggers in here boys, pls

@x30001 @jefferson @Framletgod

The only way to slow down balding is reducing dht which could be done with dht reductase blockers (finasteride/dutasteride) if you're under 21 i wouldn't hop on fin when you reach 21 you can start on finasteride

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2621
The only way to slow down balding is reducing dht which could be done with dht reductase blockers (finasteride/dutasteride) if you're under 21 i wouldn't hop on fin when you reach 21 you can start on finasteride
it lowers fertility, sperm count tho, doesn't it? Im 18 and NW0, don't wanna mess it up with clomid though

it lowers fertility, sperm count tho, doesn't it? Im 18 and NW0, don't wanna mess it up with clomid though
if your t levels are above 600 ng/dl i wouldn't touch it tbh specially for your age

• +1
It is possible by going on TRT, increasing total and free T and using anti androgens like dutasteride to reduce T conversion to DHT. As a result you get thigh as fuck T and low DHT. Win-Win

• +1
You arent' ready for the truth.
Okay here is the truth.
You must stop drinking alcohol, it accelerates baldness.

• +1
Reactions: autistic_tendencies
the problem with SERMs (clomid etc..) is that you might end up with more testosterone, like 40-70% more but your free testosterone will still be the same

• +1
the problem with SERMs (clomid etc..) is that you might end up with more testosterone, like 40-70% more but your free testosterone will still be the same
huh. that sucks, but what determines if my free t will go up too?
You arent' ready for the truth.
Okay here is the truth.
You must stop drinking alcohol, it accelerates baldness.
barely drink anymore, only weed, E and acid on parties

thing is, I personally think testosterone at 16-20 yo can help you like crazy with developing a masculine face. I looked through some studies and pumpkin oil seems to be a powerful DHT conversion blocker, how bout I take a small dose of 25mg clomid per day together with 50ml of pumpkin oil?

It is possible by going on TRT, increasing total and free T and using anti androgens like dutasteride to reduce T conversion to DHT. As a result you get thigh as fuck T and low DHT. Win-Win

But your overall androgenic "level" goes down most likely, due to the potency of DHT. Whether thats good or not depends on your goals I guess.

• +1
That's true but serms optimize testosterone levels

• +1
Reactions: shimada
But your overall androgenic "level" goes down most likely, due to the potency of DHT. Whether thats good or not depends on your goals I guess.
It doesn't. I have low as shit DHT, but overall very high testosterone and am ripped and very athletic.

raising T
levels prevents balding

I have low as shit DHT, but overall very high testosterone and am ripped and very athletic.

Sure, cause DHT gets inactivated in muscle tissue. Androgens do have other other important roles in the body though, mainly in the brain, such as the DHT metabolite 3α-Androstanediol.

You won't lose any hair unless you are genetically prone to it. A certain amount of test converts to DHT just like it converts to estrogen. So more test means more DHT.

• +1
Reactions: 6'4 looksmaxxxer and Deleted member 2621
raising T
levels prevents balding
That's so wrong it was proven in a clinical study that testosterone by its own minutirizes hair follicules

• JFL
Reactions: FatJattMofo
this is retarded advice, if ur 18 and u start losing ur hair it's over by the time u hit 21

this is retarded advice, if ur 18 and u start losing ur hair it's over by the time u hit 21
Not necessarily reducing dht in puberty and before 21 will fuck you up dht is detrimental in teen years

• +1
Reactions: Framletgod
Not necessarily reducing dht in puberty and before 21 will fuck you up dht is detrimental in teen years

it isn't once u've finished puberty ur practically done changing. By the time u start at 21 ur hair will have gone way beyond saving, at best you'd maintain ur nw3 jfl

it isn't once u've finished puberty ur practically done changing. By the time u start at 21 ur hair will have gone way beyond saving, at best you'd maintian ur nw3 jfl
You're talking about extreme cases lmfao you must be genetic trash to go nw3 by 21 if that's the case than yeah fin can be started as soon as 18 but i was talking about op insaw his pic and he's nw1 so i told him to wait till 21

You're talking about extreme cases lmfao you must be genetic trash to go nw3 by 21 if that's the case than yeah fin can be started as soon as 18 but i was talking about op insaw his pic and he's nw1 so i told him to wait till 21

fair enough yh if ur nw1 u can wait, I was talking about someone who was in a similar position to mine

• +1
Reactions: 6'4 looksmaxxxer
fair enough yh if ur nw1 u can wait, I was talking about someone who was in a similar position to mine
Fair enough if you're going nw3 and even 16 i'd say hop on fin and save your ass tbh

How is it possible? I heard about clomid, and some men reported crazy results, also an official study done where they reported no side effects on a rather low dose of 25mg. Does anyone know about DHT conversion with this thing? DOnt think mine is high, but I don't want any balding. Can I maybe take clomid along with an inhibitor for the enzyme which converts T to DHT? Need some high iq niggers in here boys, pls

@x30001 @jefferson @Framletgod
I use 5mg of Tamoxifen everyday and I have no side effects.
I would never take tamoxifen for periods longer than 3 months because that substance causes cataract. (and my eye lens is not very clean)

• +1
Wait a minute... I always thought I was NW0?

• +1
I use 5mg of Tamoxifen everyday and I have no side effects.
I would never take tamoxifen for periods longer than 3 months because that substance causes cataract. (and my eye lens is not very clean)
What's your results?

true

@Esteban1997 is a good example of low dht during puberty .he is 23/24 but looks like 16

• +1
Reactions: 6'4 looksmaxxxer
Dht is crucial for penis size and even height and bone mass in puberty lol at being under 21 and reducing your dht

• +1
Reactions: Framletgod
What's your results?
I have been taking Tamoxifen alongside with Ostarine, aiming to avoid SARM side effects.
tamoxifen decreased my gyno successfully without side effects.

once I had a heatwave (typical anti estrogen side effect) but I was also drinking alcohol (another substance that causes heatwaves)