Ramieri jaw implants

going small on jaw gonials implants is the worst. its better to look a little bit uncanny in pictures(because IRL this will look normal) than to have a small implant and look pretty much the same as you were before.
Yeah when I get an implant I will choose to make it bigger if in doubt.

• +1
Reactions: Gaia262
He doesn't have a long history with implants, but I wouldn't write him off because of that. Eppley has been doing them his whole life, is called a "master", and is producing horrendous results.

Ramieri seems to have a good eye for aesthetics and seems quite ethical and careful. For example, he offered his beautiful chin procedure (a mini-chin wing) which did produce very nice results from the front. However, he quickly stopped offering it because it was creating a step off in the mandible. A lot of surgeons would just keep offering sub-par procedures if it is making them money, (like Zarrinbal and Brusco with the chin-wing which destroys your genial angle).

I think if a surgeon has a good aesthetic instinct they can produce good implant results. I tend to think the best implants are small ones.
How does a Chin-wing even affect the gonial angle?

going small on jaw gonials implants is the worst. its better to look a little bit uncanny in pictures(because IRL this will look normal) than to have a small implant and look pretty much the same as you were before.
I still look improved, so the result is good. As I said it's just '60% of the way there'

• +1
Reactions: Gaia262 and Wallenberg
Dr. Y is good option

• +1
Reactions: Wallenberg
He doesn't do it anyway. Most of them don't. They contract out 3dSystems. So does eppley
I was referring to the measurements/giving input to the engineers part. Yaremchuk and pretty much all surgeons don’t know/care about that and it can be seen in his website’s designs and results

I was referring to the measurements/giving input to the engineers part. Yaremchuk and pretty much all surgeons don’t know/care about that and it can be seen in his website’s designs and results
Oh yea, what I had to with Dr. Y is prepare/give him a document where I outlined what I wanted to make sure it's all symmetric and what I want.

They have the surgical skill but I have yet to meet a surgeon who is truly an artist.

• +1
Reactions: Improver