Ramieri jaw implants

OK. I'm interested in a jaw angle implant. What were the problems with his first design?
Too low gonial angle and weird shape of the gonions, but my case was quite complicated beacuse i had some bumps on the mandible (due to jaw surgery)

• +1
Reactions: Mrxshmallow, Gaia262 and Wallenberg
Too low gonial angle and weird shape of the gonions, but my case was quite complicated beacuse i had some bumps on the mandible (due to jaw surgery)
Are you happy with your jaw implants now? Did they improve your looks?

• +1
Reactions: Gaia262
Are you happy with your jaw implants now? Did they improve your looks?
As the other guy mentioned it’s never 100% as expected. But in general yes i look better especially from 3/4
C9A57A25 1284 4A5D A65A 03EF446D3FC7

9D6227FF AB2E 4052 82A0 A71A2FD914CF

F3741134 F409 4A62 90AD 4F78A3E11FE7

• +1
  • Love it
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 2729, Acromegaly_Chad, Deleted member 20631 and 12 others
for those who want to go with jaw implants / wraparound / gonials just make sure you take this in consideration:

We have more skin/fat/muscle on our jaw angles, whereas we only have a thin layer of skin and not really any fat or muscles lying over your bizygomatic width area so the actual implant gonial can fall a few millimeters shy of being the same width as the bizygomatic and your jaw will still end up looking just as wide as your bizygomatic area. - this in case where you think that the bigonial width its too big in comparasion to your bizygomatic width

i have to revise my implants because i didnt knew this

you welcome

Attachments

• 1653305219654.png
    1653305219654.png
    964.2 KB · Views: 0
Last edited:
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: NoPainNoChick, Pagnonisavemyeyes, ChristianChad and 12 others
for those who want to go with jaw implants / wraparound / gonials just make sure you take this in consideration:

We have more skin/fat/muscle on our jaw angles, whereas we only have a thin layer of skin and not really any fat or muscles lying over your zygion area so the actual implant gonial can fall a few millimeters shy of being the same width as the zygion and your jaw will still end up looking just as wide as your zygion area. - this in case where you think that the bigonial width its too big.

i have to revise my implants because of this.

View attachment 1694546

you welcome
Who was your surgeon?

• +1
I meant you but you can answer for both
me - pags
that guy - eppley

Pags(like most surgeons do) like to go conservative. Be careful, you need to control the surgeon, not the other way around or you will end up looking with not the results you wanted.

• +1
Reactions: Pagnonisavemyeyes, NegativeNorwood, Anchor_Ship and 3 others

We have more skin/fat/muscle on our jaw angles, whereas we only have a thin layer of skin and not really any fat or muscles lying over your bizygomatic width area so the actual implant gonial can fall a few millimeters shy of being the same width as the bizygomatic and your jaw will still end up looking just as wide as your bizygomatic area. - this in case where you think that the bigonial width its too big in comparasion to your bizygomatic width

View attachment 1694546

you welcome
so are you saying create a bigger gap to achieve "bigonial distance * 0,9 = bizygomatic distance " ratio?

• +1
so are you saying create a bigger gap to achieve "bigonial distance * 0,9 = bizygomatic distance " ratio?
pretty much, yes. I thought 90% its the best for me at least but it wasnt because I reached that threshold but in reality it was lower than 90% because of the muscle thickness and other things which are in the jaw muscle.

you have to go a little bit above that so you will end up with exactly 90%

also make sure your gonials are not lower than your lower lip, in most cases it doesnt look good, it looks too roblox type, its better and safer to be at upper lip level or even higher a bit

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Anchor_Ship, Gaia262, Deleted member 7098 and 2 others
pretty much, yes. I thought 90% its the best for me at least but it wasnt because I reached that threshold but in reality it was lower than 90% because of the muscle thickness and other things which are in the jaw muscle.

also make sure your gonials are not lower than your lower lip, in most cases it doesnt look good, it looks too roblox type, its better and safer to be at upper lip level or even higher a bit
i don't get it. where are you supposed to create the bigger gap?

• +1
Reactions: Gaia262 and Wallenberg
Never get a jaw implant with a small mouth. Thats rule number 1.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Anchor_Ship and Gaia262
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: ChristianChad, Anchor_Ship, eyebagcel and 4 others

View attachment 1694546

you welcome
Who's the guy at the top in the image?

• +1
Last edited:
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Pagnonisavemyeyes, ChristianChad, Oberyn and 3 others
me - pags
that guy - eppley

Pags(like most surgeons do) like to go conservative. Be careful, you need to control the surgeon, not the other way around or you will end up looking with not the results you wanted.
What do you think of Pagnoni?

I know what I want, but I don't know about technical details regarding implants. I mean stuff like how many millimeters it should project etc.

• +1
Reactions: Pagnonisavemyeyes and Gaia262
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7098, Gaia262 and Wallenberg
I What do you think of Pagnoni?

I know what I want, but I don't know about technical details regarding implants. I mean stuff like how many millimeters it should project etc.
I dont even know what to think anymore about him. Im feeling very depressed and i stay all day in bed. Implants were very small, its like nothing changed, very small improvements. I thought he would knew better.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Pagnonisavemyeyes, Anchor_Ship, TheLordMadness and 3 others
I dont even know what to think anymore about him. Im feeling very depressed and i stay all day in bed. Implants were very small, its like nothing changed, very small improvements. I thought he would knew better.
Too bad. Are you going to him again??

• +1
  • +1
Reactions: Pagnonisavemyeyes, Deleted member 7098, Gaia262 and 1 other person
If thats your worry why dont you just get any surgeon to design your implant then get people on this forum to help you tweak it?
What do you think of Pagnoni?

I know what I want, but I don't know about technical details regarding implants. I mean stuff like how many millimeters it should project etc.s

• +1
Reactions: CristianT, Wallenberg and Gaia262
Can't getting botox to your masseters help you 'uncover' your implants? Could be a cheap workaround?

• +1
Reactions: CristianT and Wallenberg
Probably yes... This time I will lead design measurements...

Man I feel bad you didn't get a good result with Pags, he did a good job on my bimax and I'm getting zygos with him... but I'm going big on them, 7mm max projection

• +1
Reactions: Pagnonisavemyeyes, Deleted member 4991, Anchor_Ship and 4 others
  • +1
Reactions: Anchor_Ship, Gaia262, CristianT and 1 other person
He’s not charging you full price, correct? Obviously you’ll have to pay the clinic and anesthesiologist fees.
Full price

• So Sad
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Pagnonisavemyeyes, Deleted member 4991, Anchor_Ship and 2 others
I don't trust his judgment. I haven't seen good results from him. Some people here have reported problems with him.
thanks bro i kinda got a bad feeling with him aswell

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7098, Gaia262 and Wallenberg
This looks good man, how was your swelling experience?

If mine looks somwhat like this I'll be happy, one difference is I asked him for my implant to sort of bend outwards and have concavity whereas yours is more dead straight

I'd be interested to see your designs?
After 3 weeks i was human like but still swollen, now i’m 3 months after surgery and im like 90% done with swelling. I think 2 months is were u start to see the real result.
My design wasn’t straight actually, in fact it’s weird that looks straight, but as i told before implants never look like as the design when the surgery is done, u never know how soft tissue reacts

• +1
Reactions: politically correct, Gaia262 and Wallenberg
You naturally seem to have really thin skin and like 0 bodyfat on your face/neck, is that natural or did you have any form of lipo?
Yes i have genetic thin skin and low bf. I had no surgery for skin, just retinoids and skin care

• +1
tbh i don’t think the implant was too small, i think he just didn’t place it correctly in your face. eppley says he doesn’t do intraoral for saddle implants due to how hard they are to place, which makes sense because you can barely see the rim of the orbits when looking through the mouth

look at this video of a cheek implant with an intraoral approach and you’ll see what i mean

https://m.youtube.com. /watch?v=JqpO8UgvjbM&t=706s

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Wallenberg, Gaia262 and Oberyn

I didn't get it if there is muscle/fat why you should go a little bit above? Shouldn't you go below?

• +1