Ramieri jaw implants

I dont even know what to think anymore about him. Im feeling very depressed and i stay all day in bed. Implants were very small, its like nothing changed, very small improvements. I thought he would knew better.
what happened? can you send pre/post-op privately via dm?

• +1
Reactions: Gaia262
tbh i don’t think the implant was too small, i think he just didn’t place it correctly in your face. eppley says he doesn’t do intraoral for saddle implants due to how hard they are to place, which makes sense because you can barely see the rim of the orbits when looking through the mouth

look at this video of a cheek implant with an intraoral approach and you’ll see what i mean

https://m.youtube.com. /watch?v=JqpO8UgvjbM&t=706s

Neah. Infras are put correctly. I am pretty sure. I can feel them in the right spot. Its just to small implants..thats all

Neah. Infras are put correctly. I am pretty sure. I can feel them in the right spot. Its just to small implants..thats all
I thought you had jaw implants? are you happy with them?

• +1
Eppley uses silicone implants which are notoriously hard to place correctly. PEEK on the other hand is not as hard. It’ll practically click in to the underlying bone.
The truth is completely the opposite. Silicone is softer and easy to place.

• +1
Reactions: randomvanish
Regarding the saddle, I believe I know why it didn’t work for Christian but out of respect for a friend of mine, I can’t reveal that at this moment.
reveal it

• +1
Reactions: Oberyn

Attachments

• yr.png
    yr.png
    55.6 KB · Views: 0
  • +1
Reactions: Corleone and Gaia262
Regarding the saddle, I believe I know why it didn’t work for Christian but out of respect for a friend of mine, I can’t reveal that at this moment.
:pepefrown:

• +1
Reactions: randomvanish and Gaia262
Holy shit, you are dense. Notice how in the second index of the table it say ease of removal.

And then in the article itself it says, “Silicone rubber has a smooth surface and is relatively flexible making implant placement and removal beneath the soft tissue envelope easier.”

He’s not referring to the ease of ‘correct placement’. Of course silicone is easy to place. It’s flexibility makes it possible to fit into the smallest of incisions.
Silicon is easy to place and remove.

When talking about jaw implant placement, of course they talk about correct placement...

You were wrong.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4991, randomvanish and Gaia262
Very based thread on implants unfortunately I need jaw surgery first

• +1
Eppley uses silicone implants which are notoriously hard to place correctly. PEEK on the other hand is not as hard. It’ll practically click in to the underlying bone. I personally prefer the intraoral approach due the adverse scar tissue that can occur with lower lid incision’s.

I know why everything failed.

I already talked with Pagnoni and he agreed with everything I said regarding why I don't like the results.

• +1
For my case tbh i personally designed the implants. His first design wasn’t that good
Unfortunately he does not saddle infraorbital implants, i really like the zygo but the orbits aren’t that great tbh, jaw is ok but i had masseter dislocation (complication that happen sometimes while doing jaw implants).
Imo he isn’t that experienced with implants, but he is still an ok option, he hardly overdo and botch

If you could go back in time and do anything differently what would it be ?

• +1
I’ve seen more poorly placed silicone implants than I care to admit.

I’m not going to waste my time with you.

Do me favor and read this passage directly relating to table 1.

Implant materials
Silicone rubber, porous polyethylene, and polye- theretherketone (PEEK) are the most commonly used alloplastic implant materials. Each material has advantages and disadvantages. Silicone rub- ber has a smooth surface and is relatively flexible making implant placement and removal beneath the soft tissue envelope easier. However, its lack of rigidity allows its shape to be distorted by soft tissue deforming forces and makes it feel less like actual bone. PEEK implants are extremely rigid making their placement difficult but tend to feel more like bone. Porous polyethylene implants have enough rigidity to resist soft tissue deforming forces but enough flexibility to facilitate place- ment. Its porous surface also allows superficial tis- sue integration avoiding the capsule formation intrinsic to smooth-surfaced implants. However, soft tissue tends to adhere to the porous surface making implant removal more difficult than the straightforward removal of smooth-surfaced im- plants (Table 1).

Find me where in this passage he is inferring to correct placement.
You are wrong and you simply don't want to admit it.

I trust Dr. Yaremchuk. Ease of placement refers to correct placement. We are talking about implants and correct placement is crucial... It affects aesthetics and improving aesthetics is the goal of plastic surgery.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4991 and Gaia262
Seperate question for this thread. I've already had submental liposuction and buccal fat removal, but is there any other kind of facial fat removal you can do (especially on jawline/cheeks)? I've seen pictures of a face that's been opened up to perform a facelift (see image below) where you can see a load of fat. Is it possible to have this removed?

• +1
Seperate question for this thread. I've already had submental liposuction and buccal fat removal, but is there any other kind of facial fat removal you can do (especially on jawline/cheeks)? I've seen pictures of a face that's been opened up to perform a facelift (see image below) where you can see a load of fat. Is it possible to have this removed?View attachment 1698539

@deepweb1298 can help with this. If I recall he had work to make his face leaner.

One of the procedures I think it's called morpheous 8

• +1
Reactions: politically correct
@deepweb1298 can help with this. If I recall he had work to make his face leaner.

One of the procedures I think it's called morpheous 8
Thank you sir

• +1
tbh i don’t think the implant was too small, i think he just didn’t place it correctly in your face. eppley says he doesn’t do intraoral for saddle implants due to how hard they are to place, which makes sense because you can barely see the rim of the orbits when looking through the mouth

look at this video of a cheek implant with an intraoral approach and you’ll see what i mean

https://m.youtube.com. /watch?v=JqpO8UgvjbM&t=706s

Also, Pagnoni said right after I woke up from surgery - when he inserted the saddle in the surgery he said and I quote: "The infras on the saddle it was a perfect match, I would not even need to put the screws and would stayed fixed; However I did put the screws'.

You don't say that out of the blue if it wasnt true.

• +1
Reactions: Anchor_Ship, Wallenberg and Gaia262
If you could go back in time and do anything differently what would it be ?
Normal genio rather than minichinwing, infraorbital implants with saddle

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: zeek, Anchor_Ship, AscendingHero and 4 others
  • +1
Reactions: AscendingHero
  • +1
  • Hmm...
  • Woah
Reactions: Anchor_Ship, Gaia262 and Deleted member 16834
Eppley uses silicone implants which are notoriously hard to place correctly. PEEK on the other hand is not as hard. It’ll practically click in to the underlying bone. I personally prefer the intraoral approach due the adverse scar tissue that can occur with lower lid incision’s.

The truth is completely the opposite. Silicone is softer and easy to place.

Silicone - easy to put in, hard to put in correctly. Also more likely to move in the jaw angles area under the masséters. Even with screws, the screw will slowly rip through the silicone and the implant will ride up.

Peek - harder to put in, but you either put it in correctly or not at all.

Custom silicone implants dont snap into place or give the tactile feedback that they are placed correctly. 90%+ of all silicone implant are not placed 100% correctly.

715A486A B3A4 4036 A3B2 C9CBBE57BEF5

• +1
  • Love it
  • Woah
Reactions: Silver, FreakkForLife, Corleone and 8 others
Silicone - easy to put in, hard to put in correctly. Also more likely to move in the jaw angles area under the masséters. Even with screws, the screw will slowly rip through the silicone and the implant will ride up.

Peek - harder to put in, but you either put it in correctly or not at all.

Custom silicone implants dont snap into place or give the tactile feedback that they are placed correctly. 90%+ of all silicone implant are not placed 100% correctly.

View attachment 1699230
Good that you clarified. I was wrong.

Do you have opionion on Yaremchuk vs Ramieri? Yaremchuk uses silicone, Ramieri uses PEEK.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Anchor_Ship and Gaia262
Good that you clarified. I was wrong.

Do you have opionion on Yaremchuk vs Ramieri? Yaremchuk uses silicone, Ramieri uses PEEK.
Both good surgeons but I’m not doing surgeon rating on a public forum

• +1
Reactions: Corleone, CristianT, Administrator and 3 others
  • JFL
Reactions: Administrator
Both good surgeons but I’m not doing surgeon rating on a public forum
Yeah, I understand. But is the surgeon or his implant design more important than the implant material? In other words, how much weight would you put on silicone vs PEEK when choosing a surgeon?

• +1
Yeah, I understand. But is the surgeon or his implant design more important than the implant material? In other words, how much weight would you put on silicone vs PEEK when choosing a surgeon?
Silicone fine for most places but I don’t think it’s sturdy enough for tight areas like jaw angles and supraorbital

Both matter. Most run of the mill surgeons can’t so much as place a chin implant correctly.

• +1
Reactions: Corleone, Gaia262, Wallenberg and 1 other person
Eppley strikes again. Its from the reddit guy who went to Eppley recently. He seems to fuck it up so often, you would expect much more to be honest.. SM is right, silicone it can be easily missplaced cause that explains why Eppley has so many cases of misspositioned of the implant.

Attachments

• Screenshot_2022-05-26-09-10-29-947_com.instagram.android.jpg
    Screenshot_2022-05-26-09-10-29-947_com.instagram.android.jpg
    355.6 KB · Views: 0
  • +1
Reactions: eyebagcel, Gaia262, Administrator and 1 other person
Silicone fine for most places but I don’t think it’s sturdy enough for tight areas like jaw angles and supraorbital

Both matter. Most run of the mill surgeons can’t so much as place a chin implant correctly.
Interesting. Yaremchuk and Ramieri aren't run-of-the-mill surgeons. But I'm not sure how much Y operates versus his fellows? But then again his fellows are probably skilled surgeons.

I'm interested in a jaw angle implant. I have seen great results from Y. So far Y has been my number 1 choice, but you make me doubt it because of silicone. Right now Ramieri is my second choice. I haven't had consultations yet (I have already sent the consultation fee to Y so I'm waiting until they receive it).

• +1
Eppley strikes again. Its from the reddit guy who went to Eppley recently. He seems to fuck it up so often, you would expect much more to be honest.. SM is right, silicone it can be easily missplaced cause that explains why Eppley has so many cases of misspositioned of the implant.
Link to the topic.

• +1
Interesting. Yaremchuk and Ramieri aren't run-of-the-mill surgeons. But I'm not sure how much Y operates versus his fellows? But then again his fellows are probably skilled surgeons.

I'm interested in a jaw angle implant. I have seen great results from Y. So far Y has been my number 1 choice, but you make me doubt it because of silicone. Right now Ramieri is my second choice. I haven't had consultations yet (I have already sent the consultation fee to Y so I'm waiting until they receive it).
He is old and rich. Im pretty sure his PhD operates instead of him. Thats why @Adrenochrome doesnt want to go with him, again.

• +1
He is old and rich. Im pretty sure his PhD operates instead of him. Thats why @Adrenochrome doesnt want to go with him, again.
Doesn't his fellows change every 1-2 years?

• +1
Word of caution to listen to your doctors. I'm 10 days post and thought it would be ok to eat a really chewy meal right after a cryotherapy session which had tightened up my masseter muscle. Ended up tweaking my muscle which bled and caused a pretty big hematoma which I had to pay 100euros for an ultrasound on and then have it drained with a needle because my face had swelled up to double the size. Not fun...

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: CristianT, RealSurgerymax, Wallenberg and 1 other person
He doesn't have a long history with implants, but I wouldn't write him off because of that. Eppley has been doing them his whole life, is called a "master", and is producing horrendous results.

Ramieri seems to have a good eye for aesthetics and seems quite ethical and careful. For example, he offered his beautiful chin procedure (a mini-chin wing) which did produce very nice results from the front. However, he quickly stopped offering it because it was creating a step off in the mandible. A lot of surgeons would just keep offering sub-par procedures if it is making them money, (like Zarrinbal and Brusco with the chin-wing which destroys your genial angle).

I think if a surgeon has a good aesthetic instinct they can produce good implant results. I tend to think the best implants are small ones.
If I get bimax it's gonna be with ramieri. He's the best imo

• +1
Reactions: valhalar and Gaia262
Make sure you do proper aftercare for the hematoma so it breaks down correctly and doesn’t turn into a lump of scar tissue
Such as? Is there a high risk of infection with hematoma?

• +1
Reactions: Gaia262 and Wallenberg
Word of caution to listen to your doctors. I'm 10 days post and thought it would be ok to eat a really chewy meal right after a cryotherapy session which had tightened up my masseter muscle. Ended up tweaking my muscle which bled and caused a pretty big hematoma which I had to pay 100euros for an ultrasound on and then have it drained with a needle because my face had swelled up to double the size. Not fun...
Are you sure is not an infection? I had an infection on my right masseter after implants, my right side of the face was yellow and double swollen than the left side

Last edited:
  • +1
Are you sure is not an infection? I had an infection on my right masseter after implants, my right side of the face was yellow and double swollen than the left side
No its a hematoma for sure, I out of nowhere got a mad cramping on my right hand size and literally within 30 mins (i'd left Dr Ramieri's office maybe 2 hours prior after a check-in) my face exploded on 1 side and was rock-hard, Dr Ramieri did an ultrasound and said it was hematoma, he drained it

2 days later, my left side is now a bit more swollen than the right but im otherwise back to normal.

When you got your masseter infection, how did you fix/treat it?

• +1
No its a hematoma for sure, I out of nowhere got a mad cramping on my right hand size and literally within 30 mins (i'd left Dr Ramieri's office maybe 2 hours prior after a check-in) my face exploded on 1 side and was rock-hard, Dr Ramieri did an ultrasound and said it was hematoma, he drained it

2 days later, my left side is now a bit more swollen than the right but im otherwise back to normal.

When you got your masseter infection, how did you fix/treat it?
1 months or two different antibiotics

• +1
Reactions: politically correct and Gaia262
pretty much, yes. I thought 90% its the best for me at least but it wasnt because I reached that threshold but in reality it was lower than 90% because of the muscle thickness and other things which are in the jaw muscle.

you have to go a little bit above that so you will end up with exactly 90%

also make sure your gonials are not lower than your lower lip, in most cases it doesnt look good, it looks too roblox type, its better and safer to be at upper lip level or even higher a bit
u think would I ascend with gonion implants? To me, my bizygo are too narrow and I should choose zygo arch implants since gonion ones would make my face uncanny af

Attachments

• IMG20220428214730.jpg
    IMG20220428214730.jpg
    2.4 MB · Views: 0
What a dickhead. You‘re getting scammed
that's why I'm scared of implants. In additional, I'm fcking poorcel and thus imagine save up money for about 2 years and get botched eventually :ROFLMAO:. So literally bones and some fillers on top or nothing unless you are richcel (although there are quite a few of them on here...). Maybe in 10-20 years implants will be kinda better, cheaper, and there will be much more surgeons that perform them. Except some users like @TheLordMadness @Gaia262 (who were somewhat truecels before their surgeries) there are no any well-designed implants

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7098 and Gaia262
u think would I ascend with gonion implants? To me, my bizygo are too narrow and I should choose zygo arch implants since gonion ones would make my face uncanny af
Can't lie dude, most people go through surgeries just to get to look like you do now. You have probably an 8/10 lower third as is.

• +1
General update. I'm 2.5 weeks post. Swelling down massively so I can now get a sense of the result

Result, they look good. Only issue is, I regret massively asking him to make them 20% smaller. His implants look HUGE on the designs he sends but are way smaller in person.

As a result, while it's an improvement I feel like it's only taken me 60% of the way in terms of what I was trying to acheive. I think that I should have:
  1. Dropped the gonion more (maybe 2-3mm)
  2. Has a more exaggerated outsweep at the gonion to give a sharper corner than pushes through the soft tissue
  3. To acheive 2. would also need to maybe add 1-2mm width on each side at the gonion
To summarise 1) and 2) i'd have had it slightly more like thiswhere the gonions are swept out more (maybe 50% of the way between my original design and what you can see in the below diagram) [the below is not my design]

m

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: bogii, Gaia262, Silver and 1 other person
@Gaia262 did you finalise your designs now? If so I would seriously consider the above before doing so, evenif you have to pay extra to get them re-done. From your pics you have a lot of soft tissue like me, I too wanted a conservative result but even I feel like I've undercooked this even though it does look good

• +1
@Gaia262 did you finalise your designs now? If so I would seriously consider the above before doing so, evenif you have to pay extra to get them re-done. From your pics you have a lot of soft tissue like me, I too wanted a conservative result but even I feel like I've undercooked this even though it does look good

Hi bro this is my design its been sent off to be printed, im quite ok with a smaller design to be honest. I know he made some changes before he sent them off most likely making it bigger then what is below. I honestly feel the smaller designs for jaw implants are the way forward and will have a longer time appeal.

Mines quite similar to yours.

• +1
Reactions: Sud7788 and bogii
Hi bro this is my design its been sent off to be printed, im quite ok with a smaller design to be honest. I know he made some changes before he sent them off most likely making it bigger then what is below. I honestly feel the smaller designs for jaw implants are the way forward and will have a longer time appeal.

Yeah totally get your thoughts, I'm just now in 2 minds because I feel like I only got half the result I wanted.

• +1
@politically correct interesting that you wanted the surgeon to downsize the implant because usually, surgeons tend to be conservative (maybe Eppley is an exception).

• +1
Reactions: Gaia262 and bogii
going small on jaw gonials implants is the worst. its better to look a little bit uncanny in pictures(because IRL this will look normal) than to have a small implant and look pretty much the same as you were before.

• +1

bro hopefully you'll ascend tremendously, I look forward to the results 😍

• Love it