Ramieri's custom malar implant does not look good at all

NoPainNoChick

NoPainNoChick

Whatever it takes
Screenshot 2022 07 09 at 23 10 11 Dott Valerio Ramieri MD PhD drmaxilloroma  Photos et v

Normies do not even realize the after is on the right. I agree it looks bloated.

What do you think of Ramieri's custom malar implants (PEEK)?
The result isn't good considering the price. I'm not sure if I can trust this surgeron. :confused:

Original post here.

• +1
Reactions: Jade and Prince88
He has gained weight since, look at his jawline

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Jade, Deleted member 2729, Danish_Retard and 1 other person
looks like swelling to me tbh

• +1
Reactions: Jade and Danish_Retard
Lol what are you talking about? Post looks much better, but it's obv he was being conservative, not everyone wants huge fuck off cheeks to look like a fag

• +1
Reactions: Cope>rope and Jade
  • +1
Reactions: Jade
View attachment 1773120

Normies do not even realize the after is on the right. I agree it looks bloated.

What do you think of Ramieri's custom malar implants (PEEK)?
The result isn't good considering the price. I'm not sure if I can trust this surgeron. :confused:

Original post here.
It is not the surgeon; it is the implants. Is the price too expensive for you? Why don't you trust this very capable and professional man?

It is not the surgeon; it is the implants. Is the price too expensive for you? Why don't you trust this very capable and professional man?
The surgeon very likely designed the implant, right?
The price is fair, it's not a trivial procedure, but the result is not at the expected level for such an investment (in my opinion).
I guess I need to learn how to design properly an implant, but it's not an easy task because we don't have the experience of a surgeon.

The surgeon very likely designed the implant, right?
The price is fair, it's not a trivial procedure, but the result is not at the expected level for such an investment (in my opinion).
I guess I need to learn how to design properly an implant, but it's not an easy task because we don't have the experience of a surgeon.
"The surgeon very likely designed the implant, right?"

He could have designed it. Usually, surgeons pass some instructions along to the company that makes the implants, and they go from there.

I guess the price is fair too. It depends on geographical location and the implant suppliers. I would not pay that much, though.

Anyone can "design" an implant, but not many can produce aesthetically pleasing results.

Bear in mind that these surgeons ONLY show you results that look "good" - they do not show all of the boo-boos!