recessed_00
Iron
- Joined
- Sep 4, 2025
- Posts
- 192
- Reputation
- 186
So basically I had a really important exam coming ( not THAT important but it still mattered a lot to my parents ) , I did not study for months and had to cover the entire syllabus in 1 night, which obviously was not possible , so I took my phone (also had some money in it , like 90 USD) , keys to dad's bike and ran away , after writing a note to my parents that I can't deal with this bs
, Why did I simply not give the exam anyway ? Coz I usually score good and my teachers and parents have really high expectations from me , obviously I could pass the exam even without studying coz of common sense (it was accountancy paper) but I would barely pass and the marks I scored mattered a lot to my parents and teachers.
After a few hours of living in some small abandoned space , my parents started calling me and pleading to me to come back, and so I did.
And now , my mum is sad coz apparently she thinks that I am such a sissy that I would rope in the future if I am not able to come up to their expectations

, Why did I simply not give the exam anyway ? Coz I usually score good and my teachers and parents have really high expectations from me , obviously I could pass the exam even without studying coz of common sense (it was accountancy paper) but I would barely pass and the marks I scored mattered a lot to my parents and teachers. After a few hours of living in some small abandoned space , my parents started calling me and pleading to me to come back, and so I did.
And now , my mum is sad coz apparently she thinks that I am such a sissy that I would rope in the future if I am not able to come up to their expectations



