Random girl on snapchat said my hair was nerfing me, is it really nerfing me?

ihateyounigeria

ihateyounigeria

Iron
Joined
Sep 1, 2026
Posts
89
Reputation
28
IMG 4967
 
  • +1
Reactions: 528
better angle please
 
  • +1
Reactions: rrrreeiiiiiwayanami and hypergamousfoids
Rule number one, never listen to women when they talk about what they like
They don't even know what they want themselves
 
  • +1
Reactions: vexiz, Pour and ihateyounigeria
ur haircut is shit fyi
lord farquaad lookin ass
go to supercuts and adjust that shit u look like a cuck
bouncy hair fluffy hair nigger
Preciate the nice words
 
  • +1
Reactions: 7nclave
ur not king of the jungle bro get a taper
 
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Absurdist
u get cooked by foids on snap while i slay them every week;)
 
ur haircut is shit fyi
lord farquaad lookin ass
go to supercuts and adjust that shit u look like a cuck
bouncy hair fluffy hair nigger
bro supercuts gotta be the WORST place you could EVER go to.
 
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: 7nclave and ihateyounigeria
it isn't the hair ma boy
 
i used to have the same hairstyle as u, but do whats best for ur headshape, for me i ascended getting the tom welling cut as grey as it sounds
I don’t have his hair type
 
  • +1
Reactions: IOD
but it’s not about the hair no??
hair matters to an extent. If she's saying that she's either not attracted to you or genuinely dislikes longer hair. I don't know what goes through her brain so I can't really answer that.
 
hair matters to an extent. If she's saying that she's either not attracted to you or genuinely dislikes longer hair. I don't know what goes through her brain so I can't really answer that.
hilarious guy
 
  • JFL
Reactions: IOD
nagger what? I don’t have his fucking hair type I have 1b i have always had 1b hair
u dont need his exact hair type to get his hair style lol, do u think i did? u need somewhat straight thats all
 
u dont need his exact hair type to get his hair style lol, do u think i did? u need somewhat straight thats all
listen dude it’s really not that easy, my hair will get ruined super easily, it won’t look good if it’s so straight, and it’s short, and from what I know, short hair hasn’t ever looked good on me
 
get short hair bro
 

Similar threads

trueceli
Replies
14
Views
126
anxkara
anxkara
user15905angel
Replies
5
Views
29
sørenyuko
sørenyuko
sunlessthegreat
Replies
137
Views
492
negative
negative
wakamegang
Replies
0
Views
18
wakamegang
wakamegang
I will ASCEND Jacky
Replies
3
Views
45
I will ASCEND Jacky
I will ASCEND Jacky

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top