ihateyounigeria
Iron
- Joined
- Sep 1, 2026
- Posts
- 89
- Reputation
- 28
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: this_feature_currently_requires_accessing_site_using_safari
It was nev r about the hair cut it tho its too cucked
bywthon long lost brother
hexumlite lite
oh my god bro who invited this kidhexumlite lite
Here’s the best u have in my camera roll lol
better angle please![]()
ur haircut is shit fyioh my god bro who invited this kid
cart titan lookin ass niggerHere’s the best u have in my camera roll lol
its nose and hair broHere’s the best u have in my camera roll lol
Preciate the nice wordsur haircut is shit fyi
lord farquaad lookin ass
go to supercuts and adjust that shit u look like a cuck
bouncy hair fluffy hair nigger
Should I do anything about my hair right nowits nose and hair bro
Tf does cucked meanIt was nev r about the hair cut it tho its too cucked
Fucked* but yeah cucked tooTf does cucked mean
Do you know how to fix it or noFucked* but yeah cucked too
yeah cut and style betterShould I do anything about my hair right now
but first fix the facial flawsyeah cut and style better
How tf style better I have 1b hair I can’t do shityeah cut and style better
just fix ur face first bro then decideHow tf style better I have 1b hair I can’t do shit
useless ngajust fix ur face first bro then decide
nigga i told u what to fucking do dumbassuseless nga
aye bro just build a rocket ship alrnigga i told u what to fucking do dumbass
get a load of this guyur not king of the jungle bro get a taper
I just hit my funny bone whilst reading this messageu get cooked by foids on snap while i slay them every week![]()
bro supercuts gotta be the WORST place you could EVER go to.ur haircut is shit fyi
lord farquaad lookin ass
go to supercuts and adjust that shit u look like a cuck
bouncy hair fluffy hair nigger
Let me just get ten surgeries while i’m at it huhit isn't the hair ma boy
im not saying ur ugly. I'm saying it's a good haircut. Some girls have hair length types.Let me just get ten surgeries while i’m at it huh
brother what’s a good haircut?????im not saying ur ugly. I'm saying it's a good haircut. Some girls have hair length types.
i used to have the same hairstyle as u, but do whats best for ur headshape, for me i ascended getting the tom welling cut as grey as it sounds
I don’t have his hair typei used to have the same hairstyle as u, but do whats best for ur headshape, for me i ascended getting the tom welling cut as grey as it sounds
I will not cut the hair my friend. Was never planning todont cut the hair
mid length is prolly the best length.brother what’s a good haircut?????
but it’s not about the hair no??mid length is prolly the best length.
hair matters to an extent. If she's saying that she's either not attracted to you or genuinely dislikes longer hair. I don't know what goes through her brain so I can't really answer that.but it’s not about the hair no??
u literally do lol, ur hair is just too long for u to knowI don’t have his hair type
nagger what? I don’t have his fucking hair type I have 1b i have always had 1b hairu literally do lol, ur hair is just too long for u to know
hilarious guyhair matters to an extent. If she's saying that she's either not attracted to you or genuinely dislikes longer hair. I don't know what goes through her brain so I can't really answer that.
u dont need his exact hair type to get his hair style lol, do u think i did? u need somewhat straight thats allnagger what? I don’t have his fucking hair type I have 1b i have always had 1b hair
listen dude it’s really not that easy, my hair will get ruined super easily, it won’t look good if it’s so straight, and it’s short, and from what I know, short hair hasn’t ever looked good on meu dont need his exact hair type to get his hair style lol, do u think i did? u need somewhat straight thats all
hilarious guy
no lol your hair is saving your long ass face
Guess whos calling
Kill her bro, she's trying to make you look even more boneless