Rape is the ultimate form of simping

cutie_pie

cutie_pie

Geschsmacksverirrung
You’re telling the foid that you’d gladly do 10 years in jail just for the chance to touch her. You’re boosting their confidence

• +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Hero of the Imperium, gribsufer1, Deleted member 22918 and 11 others
If a man doesn't threaten to rape you then you need to move on sis he's not into you

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 14262, gribsufer1, Trilogy and 9 others
Rape is a reality check for women to know their smv
For us males it's the amount of likes we get on tinder in 1 day and for women it's the amount of men who'll risk 10 years of their life in prison to have sex with them .

• +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 22918, Gaygymmaxx, aBetterMii and 2 others
Sometimes true.

• +1
  • Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: aBetterMii, Zeruel, LampPostPrime and 1 other person
I used to have rape fantasies until I realized that I would be the rapist and not chad, and how cringe that was, she wouldn’t even make a sound lol

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: gribsufer1, stevielake and cutie_pie
Murder is even more of a simp move. You’re literally telling her that you would spend the rest of your life in prison just to kil her

• JFL
Reactions: Zeruel
You’re telling the foid that you’d gladly do 10 years in jail just for the chance to touch her. You’re boosting their confidence
Not if you are high IQ enough to get away with rape like the german "Uni-phantom". This nigga rapemaxxed for 8 entire years without getting caught or identified (1992-2002)

Doc71u27b979yhp12m11lcp MASTER

Last edited:
  • Woah
Reactions: stevielake
That's kinda grim I can't lie

if they aren't deformed and still have "no appeal to the opposite gender" then it's probably their fault though.

yes but its still more realistic than wasting decades on leanmaxxing and self improving and still be incel

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 25377
Murder is even more of a simp move. You’re literally telling her that you would spend the rest of your life in prison just to kil her
Being a chad and fucking a girl is a simp move because you’re literally letting her know that you as a chad chose to fuck her so she’s super special

• JFL
Reactions: Vermilioncore
Rape means she's a dirty slut. Game is making her relevant.

Chad rapes her without jail pain, jfl