RAPE RAPE

D

Deleted member 29578

Iron
I wanna be a billionaire so I can buy a private island, get ripped with a personal trainer until I can bend fucking steel beams, and capture the most attractive onlyfans girls and set them free on my island. Then, I will hunt them by myself, naked, with a big ass knife and a tranquilizer gun and when I catch them one by one I rape their vaginas until their pussies look like an asteroid impact crater. Then, repeat the process until they develop such a severe case of Stockholm syndrome that they can’t move ten feet away from me without having a total mental breakdown and falling into a coma.

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 22627, Deleted member 30918, Zeruel and 13 others
Then, repeat the process until they develop such a severe case of Stockholm syndrome that they can’t move ten feet away from me without having a total mental breakdown and falling into a coma.

• JFL
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: emeraldglass, ascension, Deleted member 25377 and 2 others
Therapy is needed urgently. Firing squad next

• +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: emeraldglass, stevielake, Deleted member 22924 and 4 others
20230719 141950
20230716 020854

• JFL
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: ascension, Deleted member 25377, Deleted member 29155 and 3 others
Great Job Reaction GIF by Bounce

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 29578
I wanna be a billionaire so I can buy a private island, get ripped with a personal trainer until I can bend fucking steel beams, and capture the most attractive onlyfans girls and set them free on my island. Then, I will hunt them by myself, naked, with a big ass knife and a tranquilizer gun and when I catch them one by one I rape their vaginas until their pussies look like an asteroid impact crater. Then, repeat the process until they develop such a severe case of Stockholm syndrome that they can’t move ten feet away from me without having a total mental breakdown and falling into a coma.
069914CC 94E4 41B3 BEED FCE6576FFA8E

• +1
  • WTF
Reactions: ascension, Deleted member 29155 and Deleted member 29578
RAPE

• +1
Bruh

• +1
Rapepilled!

• Love it
schizos.org

• +1
  • WTF
Reactions: emeraldglass and Deleted member 29578
Can i join with you bro

• Hmm...
i will pay lots of money to have my oneitis captured and sent to this island

• Love it
Last edited:
  • Woah
Lol you should kill yourself, fucking creep.

• JFL
mmm, imagine her pussy on ur virgin cock. i might kill the bitch with a cumshot... 24 years of pent-up sexual frustration.

Screen Shot 2023 07 23 at 70426 PM

• Love it